/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Conqueror of Empires Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra 14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader 8: Legacy's End (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Kindred & Crawler Commanders
youtube.com/watch?v=wi8UaZ_pX30

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

master race

Kooku for Dooku

Report spoiler fag before more jedi walk into this catastrophe.

> yellow staves
This change bugs me to this day. What did they mean by this, /swco/?

What is she, /swco/?

keep it clean

*breathes in*

TIE VIP shuttle, seen in ESB, used by Captain Needa when he goes to apologise to Vader for losing the Falcon.

It's not a change so much as a variant. Dooku's magnaguards have yellow staves, while Grievous's still have the regular purple.

>implying we don't want to see good girl iden
Although the fact that the campaign isn't even complete and wont be finished until the DLC is done, who knows, she might turn back to the First Order.

Did they kiss /swco/?

Is this the star wars equivalent of helicopter rides?

>*breathes in*
This meme ought to be a bannable offense considering how overused, cringy, and obnoxious it is
>inb4 u mad bro?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Real thread here:

What is this from?

I honestly love these things.
I like how they've even got little hazard stripes.

She's just undercover

He is truly the most pathetic being alive. We should put him out of his misery by making it impossible for him to post here any more.

kek

This shit is up there with the "I didn't know seventh sister didn't actually have a dick" guy

We know you're retarded, Frenchie

Is there any more context to this?
Unsure about the actual game but I'm curious about how the campaign goes.

I think that the same guy

We need flags and temporary poster IDs on this board something fierce. Probably other boards too, like Sup Forums and /k/.

Did they bang /swco/?

Battlefront II campaign spoilers.

How late am I in just discovering this?

never happened

The DLC mission following this one describes Iden working under the First Order

So either she is pretending to be a Rebel, stole a X-Wing to escape a crashing ship, or the description about her still being loyal to the First Order was a lie.

Worth noting that there are leaks that another Inferno Squad member does appear to disobey and possibly defect, so yeah none of this adds up, im not going to believe anything until i play it myself

Nah it was the guy that likes to post his fat rey comics and write long essay rants about how he doesn't like star wars anymore

Qui-Gon didn't bang her as hard as the Tuskens did.

>You will never suck Senator's Amidala toes
Life is pain

she's infiltrating undercover

that being said damn shes like an incase
milf

would bang

No that guy actually knows how to speak like a human being. He's been trolling these threads for a while with his off-brand neo-Nazi hysteria over women existing in Star Wars. Same guy as ~~HeHe~~ who bitches about squeak squeak mousketeers. Also very literal-minded, incapable of abstract inference and comprehending the plots of movies made for 12 year olds.

Link to the full cutscenes? I wanna see them.

Why does it seem like everyone outside of /swco/ hated Rogue One?

Current Vader series.

Legit?

Yes.

Star Wars Uprising gets a mention in BF2's story for you peeps who liked that game.

Normies who didn't appreciate RO's greater place in the Canon, nor the fact that it wasn't a whimsical and light story about a teenage girl overcoming everything, instead there were soldiers and fat monks, and old white men, and everyone died.

oh the "sjw have takeover star wars" guy, i miss him

Yay!

Can I get some details

There was a leak about Iden having a kid after Jakku, possibly with Del Meeko? And either her or the daughter defects back to the FO while the other stays with the resistance. At least that's what was said in the leak, but you know, grain of salt and everything.

Yeah the fat shitting rey comics guy is the worst. At least Frenchie doesn't spam huge walls of politically indigestive text, but he does constantly complain about racemixing because he's the same guy as Reylo poster.

Tons of normies love Rogue One, what are you talking about?

>incase
hnng
I prefer his futas though, don't judge me

Yeah that's him. I don't miss him, I wish he was perma'd, but I guarantee he'll show up in this thread.

What's the mention? I never got to play Uprising.

Did they bang /swco/?

In the Bespin mission an Imperial officer is angry about ships getting through the blockade. Another officer then replies saying how Governor Adelhard should have been faster at taking out the uprising.

Thats us! we did that! in the mobile game!

Rian has only one love, and that is Star Wars. He would never allow his bodily fluids to be stolen by a heathen monstrosity such as that.

Is Adelhard ded?

A cool ship that LFL needs to give a proper profile for. It's been 37 years, ffs.

If they did then Rian is a lucky man

It's the little things that count

The big plot twist of TLJ is that Rey straight up dies. Kylo isn't going to share protagonist spot with her in IX, he is literally just the protagonist. "Skywalker Saga" was the big hint.

I dunno, there may be more references, but the guy playing ran through some.

More stuff:

[/spoiler]Imperial Light Cruisers became rare after a shipyard was attacked ~1 year before Endor.[/spoiler]

Padme put an Ion field into Theed's palace after the droid invasion. It's used to disarm the invading Imps.

Starhawks are mentioned but not shown. The battle of Jakku is quite huge.

Different energy source from what I can gather. They first appear in the secret sith lair on Naboo in shadow warriors. Maybe the source originated from there or Serenno.

But how did she get Raddus to his ship?

ex-SAS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
GOOD JOB DICE

Only if prominent foreheads are Rian's fetish.

>It's a Dooku sheds the blood of Jedi men episode

My prediction is that we only see him fly at the start of TLJ and his TIE gets brought down after that.

Another prediction: He'll fly the Falcon in IX.

New Star Wars Rebels Episode Titles:

- Allegience
- One Giant Step Ahead
- Call of the Spectre

Thoughts?

>Starhawks are mentioned but not shown.

I like to imagine that when Dooku and Death Watch had that falling out, 4,000 of Gar Saxon's clan were killed

Had their blood shed, if you will

It's a shame that he was so underused in the movies

Also
>in a deleted scene of the Two Towers, Saruman was going to be stabbed by Grima Wormtongue
>Peter Jackson is giving direction to Lee about how to sound when he's stabbed
>Lee says "I know what a man sounds like when he's been stabbed, Peter"

Is it good?

Good taste

Yes.

What are the odds that they'll make Finn gay in TLJ?
I'm thinking 70%

Just watched Revenge of the Sith on HBO. Still the best Star Wars film.
Now,I need some help:
My girlfriend doesn't like Sci-Fi or Fantasy at all. How could I introduce her into Star Wars? She didn't see the movies. Of course,her friend does like Star Wars,Transformers and Harry Potter/LOTR. She is beautiful as her too. Anyway,can someone help me?

None. He's clearly going to have something with the Rose character.

There's a good chance they'll have Poe offhand mention a boyfriend to get their progressive points in there, though.

Get her to watch ANH, like everyone else did the first time

twitch(dot) teevee

/videos/200357357

Remember when the official Twitter posted this pic and it actually triggered lots of SJW and they had to delete the post?

@96691232
This again?

>He's clearly going to have something with the Rose character.
That's why I think they'll do it
She's totally crazy for the legendary hero Finn, and he's all like "Nah, you're not my type, you know?"
Now Disney can claim he's gay in America, but say he's straight but doesn't like Rose in China/Islamic states like France or Saudi Arabia

This is the fourth time he has asked this exact same copypasted question. Don't reply to this retard.

No

Hello Thuleanon. We were thinking we were lucky enough to be rid of you for 5 entire minutes, but of course we know you don't have a life, you just post your sjw paranoia here every waking moment of the day.

>Thuleanon
I'm out of the loop here

I thought 3PO had his memory wiped after episode 3

He did. Still doesn't explain why R2 didn't spill the info though.

>Islamic states like France

I had a good chuckle

Artoo probably figured it's not really any of his business. He clearly doesn't tell Threepio anything (even without the later context of a memory wipe, ANH still has Artoo just kind of going about his mission with Threepio constantly going "the fuck are you talking about") and Luke only understands him when he has a translator.