en.wikipedia.org/wiki/311_(band)
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
youtu.be/NiJetBBPWPo
strawpoll.me/14377730/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT THE FUCK
YOU HIGGSFAGS LET ME DOWN

from the thumbnail i thought he was sitting on his hyper ballsack

honestly surprised Jackie is ahead of Janna, regardless of where Higgs is.

Jackie and Higgs faggots spammed the poll

>Jackie's address number is 311

>Twenty One Pylons
>Slingshot
wow what a pleb

God that would be interesting

>I don't get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/311_(band)

>The band's name originates from the police code for indecent exposure in Omaha, Nebraska, after the original guitarist for the band was arrested for streaking.

>"So are you and Tom-"
>"Yep!"

It can be two things, either she's dating Tom, or it was just about being friend. Hah, but you guys have missed one thing:

You can see Star eyeing Marco's reaction to her answer. What if she lied about the thing with Tom? Only to see how Marco would react.

>Tom and Marco hanging out together
>"Well man, I'm happy that you got back with Star. I mean, you two have history and all..."
>"What? Dude, I'm not dating Star."

Chad Higgs vs irrelevant Janna and Jackie when?

>I WAS SO FUCKIN' COOL I GOT TO WEAR THIS MEAT BLANKET N SHIET
> …what did I see in you again, exactly

>indecent exposure
did Jackie send Marco nudes?

mega link?

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

New episodes of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil resume on Monday at 3 AM EDT.

If posessed Jackie and Marco had sex, would that technically be a threesome?

>>Tom and Marco hanging out together
>>"Well man, I'm happy that you got back with Star. I mean, you two have history and all..."
>>"What? Dude, I'm not dating Star."
This is almost guaranteed.
>"But she's keeping me at arm's length, man!"
>"That's between the two of you. I'm just working through my issues. Looks like you came back with a lot of expectations, dude."
>"BUT I'M THE HERO!"
>"We're all the heroes of our own stories, Marco. Welp, gotta go."

I don't think it's a coincidence that this happens only a couple episodes after the whole club snubbing thing at the ball episode.

I just wish Marco could have stayed on with Lavabo since it's apparently a prestigious position. Or, alternatively, that Star took the knight/squire thing more seriously so that Marco could actually have some respect in Mewni.

>3 am
Who the hell watches children's cartoons at 3 in the morning?

Whoops, didn't see the new thread.
Still want to post this.

>"We're all the heroes of our own stories, Marco. Welp, gotta go."
>Tom works out his issues and becomes more charming by the end of season 3 that he becomes more likeable than Marco
>Starcofags start switching to TomStar
THE MADWOMAN

Comes out on the Disney XD website at 12am Pacific time.

Of course most of the people on this site seem to be on the East Coast.

BLUE BOARD, user

Draw something new

youtu.be/NiJetBBPWPo
Reminder that Jackie a pure.

Now and always

STOP

I DIDNT ASK TO BE SAD

>interdimensional conflict
Jackie/Janna/Ludo/Buff Frog team rescuing Marco and Star from Eclipsa when?

strawpoll.me/14377730/r

Is TomStar real or a ruse?

>I'M NOT FROM AROUND HERE
>I'M FROM ANOTHER DEPRESSION

>Chantelle's booty
>Oskar
>Marco
>Mysterious stranger
>Justin Towers
>Beautiful stranger
>Tom
>some knight like three times her age (While dating Tom!)
>BOYS ALLOWED
not/sveg/ will defend this whore

You guys really love jumping through hoops to call a girl who's obvious a virgin a "whore". What are you, a fucking puritan?

I seriously, unironically, dearly want this.
Unlikely as it is.
Interdimensional conflict which INCLUDES Earth would be fucking awesome. I would like to see Janna, Jackie, hell even fucking Sensei in a useful defensive role.

>virigingo
>after Delphinidae
lel

NEFCY I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Also requesting this

Take it easy, they're just meming.

Requesting this in drawing form.
Hell, add Sensei if you want, gotta save his cape bro and we also need more Sensei fan art

>obvious a virgin
D E M O N E D
E
M
O
N
E
D

>obvious a virgin

She's probably been taking warnicorn dick since she was old enough to walk

Anyone hoping for this on Monday?

The pic would be cute if it wasn't so fucking generic that is pisses me off. Even more, almost every girl I guided in gym fucking had to go to the mirror at some point with her or mine phone and take a photo of herself in this exact pose

what's that in the background?

Dude, calm the fuck down

>You can see Star eyeing Marco's reaction to her answer
She's not even looking at him dude, they're like three meters apart.

>Tom asks Star out at the end of Club Snubbed and she accepts
>They end the episode laughing together while Star gives him a longing look
>Demoncism opens with Star calling him back about the date
>Demoncism ends with them casually holding hands
>Lint Catcher opens with them hanging out in her room, sharing a drink, playing BattleSHIP together, both singing that dumb burrito song
>Marco mentions he broke up with Jackie, brings up her and Tom, she cuts him off with a "YEP." because she's not having any of that rebound shit
>We see them on a shopping date in "Starfari," Star's helping Tom pick out clothes and he asks her "Do you think I'd look cute in this shirt?"
Jesus christ the mental gymnastics are fucking unreal

>b-b-but it's all an EPIC RUSE!!
No you retard, what the fuck would be the point of that? You honestly expect Nefcy to give them all such an easy out? Like Tom's just going to clear the way when he realizes Marco's jealous and Star never really got over him? Wouldn't it be much more painful and dramatic to extend and deepen the conflict by giving Tom actual stakes in this? Shouldn't Marco have to want what he can't have and learn to work through his feelings just like Star did? Shouldn't Star have to really think about what she wants, and consider if she's being fair to either of them?

Please, Star is probably a technical virgin. She's still eligible to be sacrificed to the volcano, but you'd want to run down a long list other candidates before you resort to her.

Yes
What I'm really hoping for is for Marco to recluctantly agree to go on a date with Tom and ending up heavily making out with him, only for him to put a hand up Marco's dress and finding a cock, making him jilt away while Marco sports a shameful feminine erection

Don't tell me to calm down

Calm down already, you're making a scene

Do you even Bon bon? She exactly stated what...
She likes how Marco is able to pick himself up after he crashes down. It's all forshadowed.. She let him go, so he could stop destroying himself and could rise again

Fuck. Now I want to see Star exploring her budding mewberty with the royal stallions.

I do now.

>Star got raped by dolphins
Man, no wonder she hates those dirty Seaple

>tfw you and star will never fight on the eastern front against the soviets

Throw in Tom finding out Marco is Princess Marco but the truth does nothing to lessen his attraction.

We have a falseflagger

Why are you so mad? Just chill out, everyone is watching

Star is first in gas chamber.

live creatures that don't like water and try to fight back

God dammit Nefcy. What's the next step in your plan?

More traps

It appears that princess' squire is a better princess than princess herself

just hide her mewni identity

Was getting caught part of your plan?

I mean, I never replied in the first place

Fucking calm down already, this is insane

NO

Not same user, but quality trolling. Bravo.

That ear of corn probably went on to feed some hungry child by the end of the day.

>Jackie/Janna/Ludo/Buff Frog team rescuing Marco and Star from Eclipsa when?

Not Jackie/Janna/Ludo/Buff Frog/Kelly/Ponyhead/Marco rescuing Star from herself in season 4. Nefcy's being playing the long con.

Please, if Tom had ever scored he woudln't be so angry all the time.

So are the pre-episode streams worth participating in?

Thinking about joining Monday, but it'll be after being awake for 24+ hours watching the Rooster Teeth Extra Life stream...

He needs to score for every little demon inside of him, so it's not that easy

>Falling for Nefcy's ruse
What a dumbass

>image
Goddammit.

The only people who are angrier than virgins are people who scored only once and never got a taste ever again. Those are really pissed.

Does Janna know about Princess Marco?

I kinda got used to this shit during the week.
You're gonna make it through, I believe in you

I'd be more concerned if Janna didn't know about Princess Marco. She needs to keep up with the facts to keep her title of Grade A stalker

user no, the cinnamon roll story was lewd enough

This. Marco's 650$ is no secret; she's probably figured out already where it comes from.

>wide shot of Janna's room
>can see some Princess Marco merchandise in her closet
>stalker shrine

Are you sure about that?

Nefcy will never make it happen. She is too busy shitposting from her pillow fort. She will tease at it and then break your heart while plotting the end of days.

I feel like there's a strong scent of what ever happens in Deep Dive affects Star in a negative way. This is due to no mention of her in Monster Bash. This is the setup for the heel turn of Star at the mid season finale. She will be forced to choose between Eclipsa or her Kingdom/Mother/Marco.

I don't know about this story. Link?

Drawfags stop being lazy and entertain us already

Out of first hand experience, I am. I could be wrong, but one of my closest acquaintances used to be a virgin like me and he was pretty content with his life. He then got laid five years ago. He's been angry and bitter ever since because he'll never get to experience being inside a woman ever again.

What were the circumstances of him losing it?

O H
B
O
Y

Why can't he just go to prostitutes?

Or between Marco/Mother/Friends and her Kingdom. And by the future series it seems like everyone would kinda against her ideas, so. Especially Marco who would be 'caught going to adventures without Star, she might consider it as a backstab actually.

So Marco will have to grow up eventually to become a hero of the kingdom. But for real this time

>Nefcy gets canned because they find out she's been making lewd drawing of the characters and posting them online anonymously
>Alex Hirsch takes over
How pissed would you be? I'd kind of hope maybe Alex would let Nefcy ghostwrite it if this were to happen since they're somewhat friends, but I have a feeling because he's a prude, he'd break their friendship off.

He got lucky in a convention and fucked a 5/10 girl. She looked like that was the first day in months she'd left her home, but she was kinda cute. Sad thing is we had gone on a two hour drive to get to that convention and she never returned his calls. My guess is, once her urges had been satiated, she returned to her cave.

I'd stop watching. Hirsch has shown he can't write female characters.