Are there any comics that feature Vlad the Impaler as the hero?

Are there any comics that feature Vlad the Impaler as the hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWzdlN2I-wk&feature=youtu.be
comicvine.gamespot.com/vlad-the-impaler/4005-58941/
mycomicpost.net/Comic/95783
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Sup Forums, but the only thing that comes to mind is Hellsing.

There is also Fate/Apocrypha, but things go south pretty fast for poor Vlad

>HURRR DURRRRRRR
Kill yourself, retard.

I was wondering if any Western comics did anything similar to that.

Where did I hurt you, user?

There is Robin Wood Dracula, but i'm no sure whatever is it available in english.

When you were a fucking retard, retard.

>Vlad was a Wallachian voivode that was the last bastion of European Christian hegemony against the Ottoman Empire. That was until the day his human foes disappeared and an army of demonic beings began terrorizing his kingdom and decimating his army. No one knows from were this demons came. Some say that they were summoned by Sultan Mehmet in a desperate effort to subjugate Europe and his brave defender. Others say they were conjured by a mad priest in order to begin the Apocalypse. Whatever the case, Vlad has waged war against the demons for 400 years and still the fiercest defender of the human race.

You didn't answer my question... Why are you so salty?

Neat. Any tips where I can find it?

Sadly no, I checked the source on Image, but can't find any torrents.

Technically the Dracula story by Kurt Busiek starred vlad but he wasn’t the mc

Looks cheesy and dumb, but it could be fun.

Nah Vlad sucked, the Ottomans were way cooler.

Why they don't get any good comics then?

cause comics are Haram

Art in general is haram. Its forbidden to depict Allah's creatures.

Sounds like a Muslim.

>Being so shit at having an empire you fall for taking loans from foreign powers, only to have them take away the right to mange your own banks when you can't possibly pay them back, because that was their plan giving your free money all along

The Ottomans were idiots.

Abstract art is okay, though. As long as you don't depict anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWzdlN2I-wk&feature=youtu.be

Thanks, but I'd rather be a fucking dirty kaffir and keep drawing than do this shit.

>Vlad being a hero

I wasn't defending it, just clarifying something.

If it wasn't for him you might be a Muslim now.

He'd be pretty needed these days.

he certainly was a hero to the Transylvanians.

Kind of like Dr. Doom and New Latveria.

You mean Wallachians right?

>Transylvanians
At that time Transylvania was under Hungarian rule.
Vlad was the ruler of Wallachia. Hell he got fucked over by Transilvanians, but to be fair it was the german merchants that lied about him, not the romanians or hungarians living there.

>All this weirdly nationalist propaganda about Vlad flying around.

His brother was Mehmet II's fuck buddy and he was a god damn Ottoman Tributary. He hid in a castle in the mountains and didn't pay taxes and killed his subjects as well as Ottoman tax collectors until the Ottoman sent a full force at him whereupon he was defeated. He was not a "barrier" to Ottoman Expansion. If you like him because he fought Muslims or whatever that's your prerogative, but come the fuck on.

>Trusting hungarian and german propaganda
They only forged letters to the Pope that stated he was an ally of the ottomans, clearly they have to be right.
I mean it's just a coincidence that the stories of him impaling his own countrymen for fun started circulating in the HRE after Vlad fucked over the german merchants in Transylvania.

comicvine.gamespot.com/vlad-the-impaler/4005-58941/

But memri tv and salil sawarim are art of the highest order.

One wonders why Hungarians and Germans wrote propaganda about him but I don't get the hype about Vlad either, he has a good ambush and some scare tactics but aside from that he's not all that good, and Ottomans still pushed on anyhow, it's not like he stopped their expansion

If anything Skanderbeg is the real deal, I'm a Turk but I gotta give it to that guy, he really did keep the Ottomans at bay til his death, which was from natural causes or something iirc, real smart dude

Then again they were all trained by the Ottomans themselves iirc, I guess that's where the 'Vlad got buttfucked so he began impaling people' meme comes from

Not a comic, but he's kind of a hero in this one.

this looks awesome

>makes a "forest" of impaled Mudslimes
>not a hero

You can only pick one.

he did the wrong things for the right reasons. defending your home from islam is fine, but impaling and torturing people and drinking their blood was fucked. didn't he also forced people to eat their kids?

he was defensively a villain, but thankfully it ended up working out

Going from chaotic good to lawful evil isn't so bad with the proper motivation. I'd personally do majorly fucked up shit to protect my family and friends. Your mileage may vary though.

As for the "making people eat their own children" thing, pretty sure it didn't happen. He did have some ambassadors' turbans nailed to their heads because they refused to take them off when greeting him, though. It was cool.

the ottomans were fucking shit and you know it

Yeah, if it wasn't for him you were a Muslim now. Christianity and Islam are both for brain washed retards but Islam is way worse.

You either die to the ottoman horde or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain

Some drawfag should make Kelly parody about about Merkel importing rapefugees and Vlad crying in the sky behind the cloud

that sounds promising

Here is a ddl that I found:

mycomicpost.net/Comic/95783

Did you turn into a gypsy as an adult? Romanese and gypsy are pretty much the only people still regarding him as the unsung hero.

But Vlad was clearly the villain tho

doing gods work user

>killing invaders
>villain

are you canadian?

Nah, he's German/Swedish.

So where is Chevalier Vampire with mustachio twirling Vlad?

Childhood is thinking that Vlad was the hero

Adulthood is realizing that he was a lying mad man who had no concept of honor and blames the other side for a war he started.

I'd still give it to Sobieski. the Battle of Vienna pretty much when the Ottoman empire jumped the shark

That wasn't based Mehmed the Conqueror though.

>there are people ITT who thinks Count Dracula, the literary vampire/public domain character, is a "hero" just because he was loosely based off of some twisted fucking psychopath who happened to benefit the overall course of Eastern European history centuries ago by being the biggest asshole possible to some of the right people
Fuck Coppola and fuck this meme. I'm sick of Dracula being written off as some dindu nuffin "anti-villain" in every modern adaptation just because he happened to remove some kebabs. It's bad enough that Hollywood has to over-exaggerate his sex appeal, presumably as positive representation for the irl bloodsuckers controlling the entertainment industry...

T. Ottoman

T. Cockroach

This is unironicly correct.

Dracula is literally about a man trying to stop a bull from cucking him, how do you not let sex appeal enter into it?

>Dracula is literally about a man trying to stop a bull from cucking him
explain

>all this salt
>salt
>salt everywhere
Fucking mudslimes still can't deal.

Dracula is about a smelly rapefugee that comes to England to VAMP some white Victorian women to relive his youth, fails halfway through his second victim like a fucking retard, and then gets his ass chased back to his gyspy-infested shithole homeland where his waifus are butchered and he's killed by a Brit and a Cowboy.

And then Mina names her future son after both of the men who kill him.

Ottoman Islam was fine, they decriminalized homosexuality before the Christians ever considered not chemically castrating them. It's why Oscar Wilde spent his time there. I'd probably have an easier time sucking dick if they'd have stuck around.

fair enough

They also raped children, but I guess that's fine to you to...

>their one redeeming quality was enabling homosexual degeneracy
>Vlad executed them through impalement

It was the middle ages. Literally everybody raped children.

>impale German (((merchants)))
>get demonized in western europe

gee

>rich piece of shit who tortured prostitutes to death
>hero

I don't usually say this but... go back to Sup Forums

Adulthood is realising "hero" and villain" are fictional concepts and that historical people were living human beings with both light and dark.

Childhood is using infantile terms like light and dark for people's personalities

>Vlad
>hero

Didn't he keep down poverty by killing his poor people?

Actually, his obsession with that particular form of execution would kinda make some twisted sense if you considered that he spent his formative years as a ottoman hostage watching his twink younger brother ("radu the handsome") get his boipucci pounded by the sultan nightly whilst probably getting raped himself by some other member of court.

His brother was so brainwashed by turkish cock that he remained in turkey as a buttslave and there was a later attempt by the turks to replace the Voivoide with this easily controlled catamite.

Cock does strange things to people, the effects of which echo through eternity.

Is there anything wrong with this?