Is she right?

Is she right?

>how male feminists think sex works

fixed

Why cant it though?

Why should I have to risk being accused of sexual harassment by attempting flirting to get sex?

Shit, man. I don't even risk look at women anymore.
Who knows what would happen if they think for a second I looked at them the wrong way.
I just don't wanna be labeled as a "potential rapist" for just existing, you know?

Ever seen a woman get friend-zoned? It's one of the most funniest things to watch.

The one I knew snapped and emigrated to London.

this gay shiw

Unless you're talking about lesbians with crushes on their bffs, women don't get friendzoned, user.

>women don't get friendzoned

And the stupidest post on Sup Forums goes to

Yes. If there’s anything the last string of sex accusations has taught us, it's that the greatest threat against women in our society are white knights and male feminists.

Given Rick's adherence to STEM and utter disdain for psychology, I doubt he'd give any credence to nonbinary gender theory.

Not surprised, women don't handle rejection well. The difference is their butthurt isn't played for laughs.

I did once, and that experience can be summarized as [Visible Confusion]

They don't, even the ugly ones can get into a relationship.

>Gender is a social construct
>Being fat is genetics

>being nice means you're a fake
>being a jerk means you're a rapist

What's the trick, then?

user, just because you've never turned down womens advances doesn't mean other men haven't.

be normal and apathetic

Be a jerk. And then rape them.

Money

>even the ugly ones can get into a relationship.

With losers.

This. Some girls are fun to hang with but ain't pretty.

Celibacy and wizardry.

As bad as chads are, they're good for at least one thing. They'll weed out the awesome girls from the roasties like this tumblrina over here. I hope she does get BTFO by a chad. Where will her "nice guy" be then?

Be both at the same time.

They'll spend so much time trying to figure what the fuck you are and how to place you, they'll be in your pants and wonder how the fuck they got there.

Don't attempt to flirt. Just be out together and fun to talk and then allow her to enter into a private situation with you and then touch her hip whilst talking to her and if she doesn't recoil in horror kiss her and then have sex. Don't try to make them horny with words. Don't try to be sexy. Don't try to engineer a sexy situation. Just be a socially functioning human long enough to trick her Into thinking you're a fuckable person. I believe in you.

Don't do nice things and expect to be repaid with sex. It's pretty simple really.

Be a normal, functional human being rather than a caricature based on Internet memes?

No, it's be a jerk when talking to them but be nice while raping them

Not having an immediately apparent agenda. Focus more on being social and having a good time than on scoring puss. Scoring puss will come naturally to the man who learns to enjoy other people.

But then if you don't do anything, you get told you should've made a move early and made your intentions clear from the start.

>What's the trick, then?

There is no trick user. Some will say yes others will say no. There's no such thing as a man who can get any women he wants.

that seems like an awful lot of work to do in one night, user.

Most people don't stay horny seeking companionship longer than a day.