Sup Forums what if Street Sharks got as popular as Ninja Turtles?

Sup Forums what if Street Sharks got as popular as Ninja Turtles?

Then the TMNT Ripoff genre would be alive and well and my Extreme Dinosaurs would still be around.

the biker mice from mars game from snes is kino

Is Mattel even doing anything with the IP?

If it kept going, it'd have a weird shark girl with tits like the Ninja Turtles did.

Hi

the only thing I remember about this show is that the scenes where they swim in the land were really cool for me at the time

That would be jawesome!

the best x-woman

This.

They were as popular as Ninja Turtles. And in a way, they still are. It was Power Rangers that did them in.

a female battletoad would be sexier

what if like

the dark queen
but a sexy toad

>mfw this character is from my country

at least it isn't monkey girl

i saw a few people annoyed thst the brazilian x-man is a shark woman, a few more annoyed that she's a monster instead of a hot lithe shark lady

sunspot is a BR and he came before

It would be funny if she was a human piranha instead of shark, since "piranha" is a slang for "slut" in portuguese

Those were the coolest fucking toys, I was endlessly envious of my friend who had them

They had figures that were never released.

>i saw a few people annoyed thst the brazilian x-man is a shark woman
People will find any reason to complain about shit.

The Street Sharks movie better have Vin Diesel.

>They had figures that were never released
Gee whiz I wonder why

Killamari in splatoon 3 confirmed

I mean, I think the coastal city she's from might have a shark attack reputation

Dude Brazil isn't Australia

We killed all the weird animal shit already

I want to get my hands on this ip. I plan on buying the box set soon. I love Street Sharks.

what i heard was like "ew she's from recife and she's a sharkwoman? thst's so typical"

My only complaint is that the the brothers seemed to be straight up Chads, with not much distinction in hobbies. Wasn't their father a scientist?

Yep, who got mutated

>the chad streetshark
>the virgin ninja turtle

Dude it was the 90's Chads doing Xtreme sports was all the rage
>I'm tryin to get a date with your sister
>yeah me too

Was that plot point ever resolved? Whose cock do I fondle to get a chance to write a comic with this ip, or even a movie? I was never big on TMNT, found the knock offs more appealing.

Mattel owns them and Extreme Dinosaurs, and are currently doing fuck all with them.

Tell them to shut the fuck up and stop complaining already. I'm willing to bet your friends are either third gen trash or not Brazilian at all.

>He says as Brazil had the beach with the highest shark attack rate last year.

oh yeah, recife is known for having a shark attack reputation, but the rest of the country doesn't really care about the northeast because the whole region is like a huge detroit with hot weather

not friends, just shit i read from supposed BRs

i can see why that might be annoying, like if philly got "the cheesesteak guy" or "the gang crime guy" or "the arson guy"

i like shark-girl though

if marvel really wanted to mock brazillian northeasterns they would give her a dehydration power, since the brazillian northeast is known for having really bad water distribution and poor people die because of that all the time