Describe your dating life with a Sup Forums image

Ill start

Pic related.

>dating life

Exactly this

Unironically this.

Here we see the webcartoonist lose his sense of humor. You can see the panel where the metamorphosis completes.

Also that gorilla killed a kid, should it have gotten a fucking medal?

I'm married.

Quit having pity parties.

heh

Threesome in a couple of weeks.
I'm hype.

>they shot a gorilla for godssake

Shitty black parents were being shitty black parents and let their shitty black kid fall into a gorilla pen. White people were forced to shoot the gorilla (a metaphor for blackness, apparently) in order to save a shitty black child from his own stupidity. If the white people had left the shitty black child in the pen with the gorilla (still a metaphor for blackness, I guess), and the gorilla had killed the shitty black child, white people would have been deemed monsters. White people are damned if they do and damned if they don't when black people and their metaphors thereof inflict violence upon each other.

Nobody ever brings this up when talking about that stupid fucking monkey. Nobody EVER says, "Hey, the kid that fell in and had to be saved was black."

Nobody. It's all YT's fault, and it will be forever, now give me free groceries while I go shoot DeJarmeqiuouious on the corner at 1pm on a weekday afternoon cause ain't neither of us got jobs.

This, apparently, is still fine.

Finally, a reason to use this image

He didn't kill anyone. He had information that would lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton.

Every girl I know and care for has been in a relationship from the start. I could really use some intimacy in my life but I outright refuse to meet new people.

I'm content most of the time.

I was diagnosed with high functioning autism at age 24 and it suddenly made all my failed relationships make sense.

Now I'm afraid to ever try to get close to anyone again.

Oh great, now I'm sad this never got a second season.

>manual steering column.gif

What made you get diagnosed? You just described one of my greatest fears.

story?

btw pic related is mine. finally accepted that I've been dumped from my very first important relationship and eager to start dating someone again

I've seen therapists for anxiety and depression for years, nothing unusual at my age. The latest one after several sessions noted that some of my thoughts matched autism spectrum disorders, and that I should look into it. I ended up taking an assessment from a clinic just to please my mom who was really worried about this.

Despite feeling like I did fine they ended up diagnosing me. After that I started getting seriously depressed, eventually quitting my job, losing my apartment, moving back in with my parents and drifting away from my friends and family.

I know it really shouldn't be this big a deal but it's really bummed me out and fucked up my life. I suppose I would qualify for state assistance of some sort but that would bum me out even further. I'd recommend not getting tested unless you really want that NEET money.

Sorry to hear that user, I hope your confidence increases soon. Have you thought about engineering?

I actually did just start taking a class to prepare for some tech support cert tests. I've been in tech support for years so this should help me get back on my feet. And once I get work again I'll finish my comp sci degree that I started years ago.

So despite how grim my last post was, the story does have a happy ending. I recently accepted being a shut in ain't so bad as long as I'm working.

At a Uni Ball a week ago. Girlfriend has friend who had a bad breakup with a shithead. They agree to snapchat a photo of me kissing her (my GF's suggestion), to get him mad or just rile him up.

Could see my girlfriend biting her lip when I kissed her friend. Have super hot sex later that night (I still have marks on by back), then suggest that we do one of those "mutual kink" things where it only shows you both your mutual kinks.

Big one right at the bottom is threesome adding another girl. She immediately mentions that as one she's interested in, says she's flexible, maybe even bi. Turns out that night she'd also talked with her friend I kissed about lesbian sex, both agree that it would be best to have a threesome instead in case either of them isn't that into it.

My GF tells me, I immediately fucking agree. Just have to get tested first for her friend's peace of mind.

I'm very happy to hear that things are looking up for you, user.

Nice! Good luck!

it feels good lowering your standards to community college just to be with your girlfriend

Oh wait.. that was her reaction to our date...

You're going to regret that, mate.

why?

Girlfriends are temporary. Shitty degrees are forever.

What is this from?

I'm a bad, bad person

Goon

It has its ups and downs.

but she's the only girl for me. I know of no ther girl who has a huge ass, plays video games like smash with me, buys me shit, and worries about me. i dont wanna lose her.
even though i do wish i went to my 4 year school

>dating life

please dont go /r9k/ on me but getting a girlfriend, especially one who loves Sup Forums shit, isn't that hard

Except, you know, actually in a relationship

What’d you do?

I love that stupid cat

3 years next month. Pretty sure I'm gonna marry her.

Getting a girlfriend with the same interests as you is overrated anyway

Just find someone who you have good chemistry with. I dated this girl who never read a comic in her life but loved to listen to me explain DC continuity to her, while I would listen to her detail the history of disco

Don't ask

What's a good Sup Forums image for "Only likes lesbians, thots and his exes?

NEET money? I didn't know this was a thing. My mum and I have talked a very small amount about this same subject as some days I worry about this too. Free money might actually encourage me to go out and see.

Anyways, it's good that things are getting better for you user.

Maybe if you're a fucking normie.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Have fun losing your girl when she "discovers" that she's a lesbian

Filename include, this is about the closest thing I have saved on my computer to a reflection on my dating life.

Properly applied, that gets me every time.

is he cumming

Cal is the best character.

SKUNKY WHY

Man, how do you cope being that insecure?

She's due in March, and it's somehow simultaneously exactly like and absolutely nothing like what movies and TV have lead you to believe it would be. Unexpected challenges, but a lot of unexpected joy.

This is me on more levels than I'd ever admit in public.

You mean that thing of mine that doesn't exist?

I’ve only had one girlfriend so far and several unsuccessful attempts at trying to get another

Hilarious, OP.

Good job man, have 3 sons myself.

Easy. I don't date bi girls.

Ooh boy, here's a high school story
>be me
>dating a girl, going on 9 months
>friend subtly asks for me if she's into anything past delicate hand holding
>did I say subtly, I meant he actually told her that I was going to kiss her which was a flat out lie
>unsurprisingly two days later she wants to be just friends
>agree, but can't take it after a few months
>talk to her about how I've been feeling
>"Oh user, you don't want me. I've realized I'm just not ready for a relationship. I'm not mature enough"
>"You need to find a girl who loves you, for me. Please."
>mfw she starts dating my friend a month later
>mfw I'm rejected to prom by the only non lesbian I like
>mfw my qt Asian "ex" who said she'd go out with me again starts dating a literal Chad