twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new episodes where?

>tfw you will never have finn make this face
why even continue living?

Has this shit officially finished now?

>can shapeshift
you don't even need another

>that one guy who really likes this Bronywn pic

Remember when Bronwyn totally beefed it?

ded show

all because of finncuck and shitty lesbians

happens, I've at least come to terms with it

Finn? isn't that hte guy that wants to fuck anything htat moves but cant get no puss?

QT!

Plaaaaaaaaaaaaague!

ha yeah

I hate how much I love this ManBearPig.

You mean this one?

>mfw I'm so starved of AT content that I'm reading those mind numbingly boring 150K+ fics about Finn finding a human city in space and becoming the king and shit
Any of you fags know of any not outright shit AT fanfiction, I'm a desperate man who isn't afraid to beg

I don't know, but I wish they did some post-Apocalyptic Warhammer 40K crossover.

There's probably something like that out there but after wading through the muck looking for half decent stuff I have no faith it would be worth reading, sadly

>Finn will never nut inside qt Dogicorn hybrid

This seems promising
fanfiction.net/s/12714600/3/A-Brave-New-World-Reboot

>those fucking paragraphs

Yeah, the idea is good but the way it's laid out bugs me.
Also, some shit grammar.

I really like this one
fanfiction.net/s/9356312/1/Lighting-The-Way

But it's horrifically short and ends before it really gets anywhere, quality stuff but mostly ends up giving you really bad blue balls

Can't we just have a normal AT thread? Why does everything have to be waifufaggotry

No one wants to talk about anything else mostly, no new episodes and without those discussion is dry

that's a big fanfiction

not really desu, less than 5000 words, like a shorter than average short story. got fuckers out there spending years on these things making them a million words long, that's like a drop in the bucket.

Twelve episodes left, I think.

Race mixing creates superior results

That ass jiggle at 0:12

if you don't mind an M rated fic this one is looking to have some real potential;

fanfiction.net/s/12683490/1/NeededWantedDesired-Part-1-Big-Girls-Don-t-Cry

nothing much directly lewd yet though

Unfortunately already read what's out.
It's pretty good, I just wish he didn't go with the whole "Finn gets turned into a sex god and mad smarter and shit" cause I'd prefer if he was in his normal form but what can you do

There are plenty of good choices, but Susan is the best.

>I remember the season 3 and 4 AT threads hype train
>Now all we have is dead 12 image dump

I'm the guy who did that english translation and I just wanna say it makes me smile seeing it propagate so quickly.

This is species mixing. It's also dimension mixing. And she is likely at least partly full-blown magical.

Damn it. I really didn't want to fap to Bear DogUnicorn.

There hasn't been a new episode in a while.

>Finn is nearly 18 and hasn't grown by any noticeable amount since he was 12
JUST
>BMO made sure he would never have facial hair
JUST

Even FP is fucking taller than him now

I’m triggered by the width of those axles/hangers.

>>Finn is nearly 18 and hasn't grown by any noticeable amount since he was 12
1rst, Finn is only 16, now, not 18.
Second, you haven't been paying attention.
Here is Finn and PB in season 1.

And he they are at season 6.

he hasn't grown much, but he has.

At least he isn't Steven.

Maybe the radiation fucked up his genes when he was a baby, Pen said that's why his eyes are fucked at least.

>Pen said that's why his eyes are fucked at least.
Source?

Sorry, it's extremely old, season 4-5 old I think. I'd also like if someone found it again, I remember seeing it on the land of ooo forum awhile back.

Alongside everyone else's eyes apparently?

She's 50% bear, 25% rainicorn, 12.5% dog, 12.5% shapeshifter, 100% cute

Yea, it's a very outdated excuse to the question of why Finn's eyes used to get big circles but don't anymore, you can argue the rest mutated a bit too but egh

Here's a Bronwyn I drew a while back but couldn't post due to the no-furry global rule.

i.imgur.com/FEScElo.png

>Yea, it's a very outdated excuse to the question of why Finn's eyes used to get big circles
Wait, what? That's what it was about? I thought you were talking about why Finn was color blind.

Finn's shape of eyes is simply the way it is drawn, that's it.

I'm scared, what if I'm a little color blind?! Oh well, at least if I am I'm getting to view a comfy board theme while you guys probably see some ugly color.

>how Finn sees his Princess

Damn that's a lovely green, fits this board perfectly.

Thats not green. She's blue grey and yellow

I get it, funny on-topic reference to Finn being colorblind, XD

You seriously see that image as green? I have some news for you, user...

“Contraptions”? Omg...

>You seriously see that image as green?
Yea, this just "happens" to be an issue when someone just brought up Finn's color blindness, sure.

SO HERE I AM

Goddamn, that episode

The next time someone asks me what it's like to be partly color-blind, I'm going to just pull out my laptop and play that episode. And at the end go, "I'm Finn."

>genetic kitchen sink
>dog years
>actual grand-niece
>bestiality
>romantic interest

From what I am getting, and also from Finn wasn't color blind at first, but it slowly degraded as time went out and never really noticed until that point. That explain why he know emeralds are green. I think he can still tell color apart, but not when he is in a poorly lighted environment.

>The next time someone asks me what it's like to be partly color-blind, I'm going to just pull out my laptop and play that episode. And at the end go, "I'm Finn."
You have to be 18+ to use this site

Huge waifus are the best waifus.

Don't both show's crews believe in not following a chart and height and way they're drawn fluctuate frequently?

I agree with dis reason

Kinda but AT has model sheet in use

Only Steven universe.

AT isn't that consistent either, but there is a clear tendency of Finn growing up over the years.

Not here.

>only few Finn x Ice Queen /ss/ pics

Why

Because Ice Queen self-inserts herself with Flynn.

Do fanartists self-insert as Finn? Because he honestly doesn't deserve to be drawn next to any cute waifus.

>doesn't deserve to be
why?

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

Anyone's got the ner Spooktacular comic? Can't find it anywhere.

there is literally 0 competition for the cutest girl
it's gata

>imgur link
>Not even making it uncensored

come on man

This post is like a day late but thanks for the translations, always curious what AT fanart in other languages says

If Jake died in the series finale how broken would you be?

The way heights work in this show can be as inconsistent as Steven Universe (well not that bad but sometimes close), Finn can go from being nearly as tall as PB to coming up to her shoulders like in S1, sometimes in the same episode.

Personally I just interpret Finn as having gained a couple of inches over the years, it's just not something that's always shown in the show. If they finally give us an aged up looking Finn in the finale or something I'll be decently satisfied if he looks cool.

I like this explanation, always thought it was weird that Finn being color blind came out of nowhere like that.
I would appreciate it being referenced again.

imgur.com/a/h9bSp

NSFW obviously

I always assumed it was PB. She's gum, of course she can stretch. Maybe she stretches to look taller when addressing the candy people like in that S1 pic?

I would be pretty darn bummed, but I'm not too worried since I think that would be a bit too edgy for the AT team and it would be impossible for Jake to die and Finn to not just completely fall apart, so I think they wouldn't go for a downer ending like that.

Jake dying could get a lot of feels though, especially if he does some shit like block the final shot from hitting Finn or something like that. Give him one last bro moment that he can't come back from for once. If only the AT movie was still a thing, that would be the place for stuff like this to happen.

All waifus are best waifus

yaay

>Because he honestly doesn't deserve to be drawn next to any cute waifus.
True, he would make them feel inadequate next to his beauty and Finn's a nice guy and wouldn't want that

It'd break my heart for the simple fact is he's a cute animal, a nice dog. He's kinda lost his dogness in recent seasons though. I can't see them having him die since he's an animal, unless it was an off screen thing like a "disappears" death, never to be found.

I mean, I also like his personality, he's a total bro.

I wonder if they could be able to work some dog traits into Jake dying, like as he's fading from life Finn just gives him a belly rub or something. Might be too cheesy.

Absolutely too lewd.

Nice picture but that Tarzan sign seems hilariously out of place

what was the point of bronwyn

secure the furry vote

Tasteful but hardly nsfw