You always try to talk things over, dontcha, Don...

>You always try to talk things over, dontcha, Don? Well let's see you try and talk your way out of me cramming my dick up your ass.

They were legit gay in DK2, and I actually do get why. Their designs, with the abundance of the color white and the feathers on their backs come across as extremely femenine, which is why I've always thought that Hawk and Dove should be two women instead of two really gay looking guys.

....Aren't they related?

Yeah and it says a lot for Frank Millet and when their minds jump to gay.

They're brothers, you degenerate.

Its a lot funnier if you picture them sounding like Fraiser and Niles

But all Superhero costumes are faggy user.

Bless you. Now I have to read it like that

your moms dick in your ass is faggy

I think you just want to fuck birds, user.

>You dumb brute! Can't you see we're related!
>Who cares, not like we'd make children anyhow!
>No! Hank! You mustn't!

>Hawk suspended from Justice League after sexual harassment allegations from Dove.

>107 heroes and sidekicks come out with their own allegations against him not long after this.

You just made them 50% more entertaining than usual.

Remember when Hawk tried to bring his brother back to life but it was just Top trolling him/attempting to return himself

I actually do, that issue had uncle sam in it.

They're brothers.

I'm gonna ignore the cheesecake amd onstead talk about how poorly Simone wrote Dove here. You can argue that she was forced by editorial to include these characters and how she doesn't have much interest in writing them but it's still an incredibly OoC and poor take on Dawn.

Sure do, it was lots of fun. The Top's dialogue was really OOC as a whole, though.

someone post a storytime or a few pages of Fras and Niles- I mean Hawk and Dove.

For a second I thought you misspelled "Fran," and you were talking about The Nanny.

I think it would be more intresting to have Hawk be female, and Dove be a dude.

Hank did have a hallucination about that, but he was just imagining it.

So is this a intentional reference?

I first learned about these guys from Justice League Unlimited. As a child I knew that Dove was gay and Hawk was his bottom.

Test and see if it works

wait a sec.... Dove's not a chick!?

Not originally. The original Dove was Hawk's brother, and he died during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Then there was a new female Dove after Crisis, and she worked with the original Hawk.

And then later there was a female Hawk who worked with the second Dove, and then the original Hawk came back. The original Dove has stayed dead, and couldn't even be resurrected during Blackest Night because he was "at peace".