Since we are just makin shit up, why not? Kevin smith forced me to drop my pants and he sucked my penis...

Since we are just makin shit up, why not? Kevin smith forced me to drop my pants and he sucked my penis, he made me call him a "Fat faggot" while he was doing it. Meanwhile in the corner was Max landis jerking off while crying and saying "Why dont uou love me dad? why?" My question is... where is mi check?
Btw i can say faggot, im a big homo so is our word, and im black-mexican and jewish, so fuck off.

I knew it

I believe you user

>Max landis
meh, landis would walk free as usual, just look at his dad killing those kids in that twilight movie and never facing any trouble at all

Ha! fat faggot!

kevin smith a pervert? and water is wet dude. just look at him haressing this poor dog

So is this in response to shit like the Kevin Spacey and CK Lewis thing? Both of whom admitted to having done it?

>Both of whom admitted to having done it?
Sorry, but Spacey said "I donĀ“t remember , but if i did it..." Good enough for OJ good enough for Kevin.

OJ did murder someone

To make this clear, you are saying the op is lying, right user? is he a liar?

>since we are just makin shit up

tell that to the fucking judge, and the retarded jury

>Barneyfag.jpg

What the hell does this have to do with cartoons?

MODS!

>where is mi check?
Idunno you mean the 25 to 100k for printed media, or the 250k for national tv???

>What the hell does this have to do with cartoons?
sorry bud where do you think you are? this is cartoons and comics

>Max landis jerking off while crying and saying "Why dont uou love me dad? why?"
classic max, any friday night. U r killing me m8 XD

Sup Forums stuff is Sup Forums, user.

This is just made up accusations using comic book personalities. It's not different than creating a Sup Forums using a Sup Forums image. It's like if I made wall building with a Coco image.

Rules are rules.

Isn't Kevin Smith Sup Forums?

>Comics and Cartoons

>Btw i can say faggot, im a big homo so is our word, and im black-mexican and jewish, so fuck off.
Not fair, that pretty much cover s everything