Wonder woman storytime - The Golden age

lets go back to the real rigins of wonder woman

Thanks Wonder user!

Hell yes

Fuck it I'm hijacking

This is so goddamn cool

My curiosity is still begging me see that 50 Shades of Wonder Woman trash

And instead of the Mr. Terrific or Wildcat stories I'll post this page because I'm immature

texas user, you are doing a excellent work

>whew

I'm about seven beers in right now and was in the mood for some Golden Age zaniness

do you have any favorite WW story/stories

Priscilla was such a cunt and I love it

Golden Age specifically or all of time?

All time

Also, opinion of the 70's show?

This image is pretty good. Also search desuarchive for "Best of Wonder Woman", earlier this year I posted all my favs

As for the show, fucking adore it. Really gets Diana's character perfectly.

favorite/ least favorite episodes?

also opinion of Lynda Carter as WW?

Not to derail but, anyone else see the new movie?

Found it really fucking amazing that they actually told a story and didn't take the opportunity to "50 Shades" it.

What happened with Byrne and Simonson?

My favs are the first season episode The Nazi Wonder Woman and the first episode of season 2.

She's excellent, really captures what WW was like at that point in the 70's. On par with Reeve Superman.

Simonson isn't great but I suppose it deserves to be on there over Luke

Byrne is pretty love-it-or-hate-it among Wondiefags, whoever made that image probably fell into the latter camp, though I think halfway through it gets pretty good.

Probably gonna see it this weekend, haven't been looking forward to it though cuz Marston estate disowned it

do you think was a good idea of the show going from 40's to the 70's?

I've never been a fan of the idea of Diana operating in both WWII and modern day so I was glad they moved it forward.

opinion of the characters of wonder girl, steve trevor/jr and candy?

However the show has sore lack of Cheetah

LOVE Steve Trevor. Etta's not done that well on the show, sadly. Wonder Girl felt like they were trying to recreate Batgirl's success on the Batman show. Winger would have been a perfect Donna on a Teen Titans show though.

favorite villain that you wish returned for another episode?

>HERstory

VON GUNTHER! Course it would be a bit difficult once they went to modern day but they could have made it her daughter or some shit

>Ground Zeroes trailer.webm

how do you think the 4 season of the show would work without steve trevor and another cast of characters?

Could be done based on the late 70's/early 80's comics, have some JLA crossovers

Roy Thomas's run would have adapted really well to the show

Or they could have done it based on the earl 70's kung-fu spy era but not as bad as that TV movie

do you have a favorite costume from the show?

Diving costume, always
but not because of the cameltoe i swear

do you think that the show could use more WW in distress/peril moments because she was overpower or do you think it was fine the way she was?