I've been getting into power level shit because I'm an autist. Is Superman Thought Robot the strongest character in DC?

I've been getting into power level shit because I'm an autist. Is Superman Thought Robot the strongest character in DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presence_(DC_Comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are least a dozen characters stronger

If I remember correctly he was literally the strongest being in DC, but DC now has villains and characters from outside of "DC" which become part of DC by being printed in DC comics...

So it is possible they are more powerful by their nature as beings that are supposed to be all-powerful and external to the DC universe, but it is also possible that by its nature of being "the hero overcomes" the Superman Thought Robot would become stronger than them simply because they are now part of the DC universe...

Comics are weird, but this is weird in a good way.

How? The Monitor Overvoid is literally the blank pages of the comic book and Superman Thought Robot is the strongest being on that plane of existence. He exists above even the Presence.

Only the Writer is more powerful than him but I don't count him because he's an actual person like Marvel's The One Above All.

God/The Presence/whatever is inherently the strongest, and Lucifer is second only to him. Maybe thought robot takes the bronze medal?

Meta characters are kind of unfair

God is still bound by the Overvoid whereas Mandrakk and Thought Robot seem to be fighting on it, seeing as Mandrakk gets thrown into the Overvoid's blank space at the end.

Presence and Lucifer fucked off from creation into the Overvoid in the Lucifer comic by Mike Carey.
Thing is that DC never really acknowledged it.

Because it was fucking terrible.

Presence is evil now and Lucifer doesn't give a shit and Elaine is best god

no The Writer is.

it uses the OverMonitor to make ALL that is DC, an the OverMonitor is a thing above everything else in the DC Multiverse.

>omniscient
>omnipresent
>omnipotent
>not sure what to do
???

she's still a child/teenager

I mean, if you want proof of her power, she's still sane enough to be self-concious.
Despite (you).

That's what happens when you take a story that finished and keep trying to add more shit to it due to a tv show.

>MUH SACARE COW
No Doubt Endings are hard but then again Nothing really ends

Darkseid and Barbatos would run a train on her.

Yes. Look at the multiverse map.

He's explicitly a scab created by Dax Novu over the "flaw" in Monitor Mind (the DC multiverse below the monitor sphere).

Presence is literally inside him as are all the other big shots on the godsphere.

He's the physical manifestation of the power of story to influence reality. He's the top dog in DC.

A reduced Mandrakk literally killed all of Heaven including the Spectre and that female Spectre who embodied YHWH's mercy OFF PANEL.

The Vertigo crowd don't have shit on Thought Robot Superman.

It's fanfiction tier at this point.
t. faggot

I agree they would but Barbatos is too busy fucking with bruce to care about anything else and darkseid is a baby

Mandrakk after being wrecked by the Thought Robot went to Heaven, vamparized all the angels, and killed the Spectre.

Elaine and Lucifer aren't SHIT. He probably made Elaine suck him off off-panel when he bitched Heaven.

Is the strongest character in all fiction.

Vertigo fag what are u going to do when Barbatos beats Daniel like a bitch and if Bendis writes Sandman for Vertigo rebirth in 2018

>Dream is going to make an appearance soon

Bat-God is coming for Lucifer's boy puss once he/she's finished with him.

Is Barbatos stronger than Darkseid? I know DS created him and has been getting the shaft since New 52 but they've really been hyping Barbatos up in Metal.

Daniel is going to get rape by Lady Barbatos and he will cum because SHE LET HIM

Maybe, maybe not.

Barbatos can use Omega, so he might actually be the source of Darksied's power. We'll have to see how he reacted to finding his old boss as a babu.

Y-YAMETE BARBATOS CHAN!

YAMETE!

SUPERMAN!

SUPERMAN HELP!

STOP WATCHING!

HELP!

She/He's is Batman's Preptime/amour He is the Dragon that stocks the mirrors or reflective surfaces of the dc universe She/He is the Hyper Adaptor and the Bat who inspired bruce Wayne

so basically yes

Barbatos fucks Daniel to death
Death appears and is like what ?
Barbatos starts fucking her

ALL ROADS LEAD TO DARKNESS Didi-chan

Lucy states that Omniscience is the hardest to master, when the Titans took over the Silver City Lucy had to make use of their incompetenc to defeat their omnipotence.

How the fuck did Mandrakk survive being erased from existence in the monitor overvoid?

I bet you anything Barbatos and Darkseid are in a cosmic BDSM relationship.

DIE FOR DARKSEID

BECAUSE I LET YOU

DARKSEID IS

ALL ROADS LEAD TO DARKNESS
>Being from outside causality and time
>Following a chain of events

He was both destroyed by his fall and not. He was the shadow behind Darkseid and like Darkseid he had to be defeated in several different ways in several different times in several different locations for it to finally stick.

DARKSEID, YOU ONLY KEPT ME IN THE GRANDFATHER BOX...BECAUSE I LET YOU

if anything it would be a very hot relationship

Who would be the bottom?

>for it to finally stick.
Good pun bro

Hard to say

He's not character tho, he's the concept of the good guy.

I'd say Strange Visitor Superman (at the end) is the strongest. He fucking held back the end of existence by willing it before tearing a hole in reality.

>Lucifer volume 2

Yes, the robot grows stronger to match anything it's set against, no matter how powerful that opposition might be. That means if there is anything stronger than the robot as it was when it fought Mandrakk, the robot becomes powerful enough to fight them the second they show up, however much that takes.

Still fucking canon Purist fag

Sergio Aragonés

A spray thought can destroy reality. Hence the bane of omnipotence and reality manipulation.

>old
Needs updated

what the fuck are you guys talking about? what is all of the craziness? superman is a robot that can beat god?

>Apparently at some point before this, the Presence was killed

Apparently he can't be top dog then, despite how retarded that sounds. For the longest time I thought the Living Tribunal was unquestionably #2 in the marvel verse and they killed him off too, so moral of the story is we shouldn't care about dumb power level arguments

What's the Schnauzer doing up at the top there?

GOD DOG

It's a robot based on Superman that embodies the idea that the good guys always win.

So, the Writer creates, and the Ovemonitor edits? What's the Meta equivalent of the artist, then? Or the penciller, the colourist, etc?

sounds like it wouldnt be too strong, it's just nuts and bolts, "embodying" the idea of the hero just sounds like a program not a power

no the overmonitor is basiclaly the fucking canvas

>Presence above Monitor Sphere level

Kick that fucker down to godsphere level where he belongs.

Suggest you read Final Crisis, especially the Superman Beyond. Really, reading it in context is the only way you can comprehend its full power.

That's just god

>kronos' hand
>a wallmaster
>vitreous
>a wee dug

so you've got krona (from tier 9) fucking up, a house pet and some zelda monsters in your tier 1

it's not just embodying the idea of a hero, it's embodying the idea that the hero always WINS

Essentially it's the avatar of conflict resolution; of fucking winning.

Superboy-Prime is stronger than the 5th dimension imps tho

What the fuck is Manga-Khan doing on this list?

Yes

One time, Superman piloted a robot so strong that it could beat God

It's so above everything else that it can literally sense and hear people in "reality". The OP's picture shows him reaching out towards the reader.

Is the speed force lightning penetrating the source wall supposed to symbolize how bullshit the Flash is or something?

Fuck no, he doesn't have any good feats.

He is the strongest in DC but Goku Ultra Instinct would destroy him.

What does ultra instinct even do and how does it help already multiverse-busting entities

look it up, honestly Goku can beat normal superman without even going past super saiyen 2

He really, really, REALLY can't. You'd need at least Super Saiyan Blue Goku to beat bog-standard Superman.

Standard New 52 Superman doesn't even stand a chance against SSJ2 Goku, the only "regular" Superman Goku needs to power up fully to beat is Silver Age

So it's about as strong as Animal Man, then?

I'm pretty sure DBZ doesn't get nearly meta enough to pick a fight with the Morrison-tier DC stuff.

Ultra Instinct Goku can't defeat Superman CA, plus dragonball is shit.

woah woah woah, dragonball is fantastic, dragonball z is meh

Guys I'm fucking confused
Are we even talking about comic books anymore
When did the D.C. universe gain this fucking Elder Scrolls tier lore
What the fuck is The Presence
How many layers of existence or whatever are there in the D.C. universe
How does Heavy Wather turn people into snails

>Are we even talking about comic books anymore
Can't get any more meta
>When did the D.C. universe gain this fucking Elder Scrolls tier lore
About when the CAC started to be irrelevant
>What the fuck is The Presence
Depends, it's God (the actual GOD) most of the time.
>How many layers of existence or whatever are there in the D.C. universe
An infinite number of Earths in an infinite number of multiverses

>The Actual God
As in The LORD? The one from the real life Bible? From real life?

The Abrahamic God yeah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presence_(DC_Comics)

>From real life?
He doesn't know.

Laughing_athiests.jpg

So I've been out of the loop since at least Final Crisis. What's the reading guide for all the DC metacrisis bullshit?

Heavy Weather turns people into snails because Araki wiki'd subliminal messaging one day and got high

basically just flashpoint and the dr manhattan stuff at the moment

Can Goku beat Stardust The Super Wizard??

How would Stardust stack up to the D.C. universe?

Basically, it's one part in Grant Morrison's master plan to magic the DC universe into sapience so he can then have consensual, kinky sex with it.

I find Morrison and Kirkbride are quite complementary in a metamystical sense. Morrison's more goal oriented and therefore easier to understand(relatively). Kirkbride's more nebulously indulgent but better outlines the mechanical intricacies of the ineffable.

Lucifer below endless tier is objectively and canonically wrong.

Which crossovers led to this anyway? I always found it really jarring that Ultraman was suddenly in service of Mandrakk and had Kara and other heroes KO'd

>A Mary Sue that keeps getting million of times stronger would beat one they continually nerf and weaken
No fucking shit. Roshi could probably beat Superman now

Does any of whatever the fuck is going on with Batman tie into it?

>No mention of the Pitiless Ones From Behind The Invisible Rainbow in this entire thread.
This will not do.

Could Pilaf beat Superman?

What have you done?

The Button

other than that.. nope

I let them in, user. I let them in. They are here now.

I'd say it's all over, but that'd be naive.
Some ends are bad, but some bads don't end.

Impossible. Anything that lives can die. Anything that can die falls under her purvey.

Logically only something which is truly immortal would not fall under her power and I doubt Barbathos fits the bill. Everything in the Dark Multiverse is pretty much constantly dying.

Ironically that goofus Volthoom apparently can no longer die and he's basically just Pariah, only meaner.

>Some ends are bad, but some bads don't end.
Yes. And now we shall truly rejoice in anguish together.

He was. The new Mandrakk was the fallen Monitor who was imprisoned at the end of Superman Beyond (3d). Basically, reincarnated, or Monitors are sufficiently alike that they all just become Mandrakk if they are infected by whatever happened to him (hopelessness?).

I still think Mean Death from Endless Nights split into threes after she experienced her first day as a mortal, and that the whole "death as a mercy / death as an inevitibility/ death as an enemy" thing is valid. Notice Death refused to go into the matter when Lex questioned her about Blackest Night, almost like she's embarassed.