Hillary Clinton Wins ‘Kids’ Vote’ in Nickelodeon’s Kids Pick The President

ti.me/2esli4M

How does it feel to know that elementary school kids know better than most on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYWyI7zWdt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You say that like Sup Forums wasn't always a cesspool

All this tells us she's definitely bad.
After all there's a good reason little shits aren't allowed to make political decisions.

Kids are made for sucking dicks, not politics.

>elementary school
>in 2016

Whaaat? kids are the most vulnerable for propaganda and brainwashing? No way !

DRUMFT BTFO

Children recognize rudeness. That's the first thing in life you learn. Don't be rude

blah blah blah im a faggot shill

>Objective poll on fucking Nickelodeon

Trump could have gotten 99% of the votes in "Kids Pick The President" and Clinton would still be the one selected.

Whatever Jews run the network rigged the results.

Its propaganda.

here is how it goes

>girl always cheer for woman
>boys want female attention
>they cheer for woman too

im not even a psychologist but this is very easy

Actually Trump won it but they just chose that she did. We brigaded that shit a couple times but the whole point of that survey was to give it to Hillary. Hoepfully the US election isnt like that

Kid votes tend to be fairly accurate predictors because the kids vote who they hear their parents say they're voting for.

How does it feel to be such a lifeless shill that you would support a child rapist over a man who has literally done nothing wrong.

spoiler- they dont

Wow, Hillary voters are not smarter than a 5th grader. Sad!

>Kids
I remember when I was in middle school every kid wanted Obama to win because he's black or they didn't wanna be opposed. This is like winning the down syndrome vote, it looks terrible, but democrats will try to act like it's "progressive".

Did the kids get their pizza?

>middle school during obama

you have to go back

Its incredibly easy to rig this. Simply get some of your friends together (Let's say 10), spend the whole weekend changing your proxy and voting again. Let's say it takes a minute to change your IP/Proxy and vote. With 10 friends, 12 hours a day and 2 days. You can literally have 14,400 votes for whichever side you want.

Also, most of the "kids" that voted weren't "kids"

More like
>she's a lady like mommy and mommy treats me better than daddy so I'll pick mommy

Ah, so liberals are just like children. Trump is the adult's choice.

if you look at the bottom of the page it says
"might not be representative of actual results"

>young people voting liberal

This is shocking how?

>Not being able to do math.
I'm over 18 fgt.

Maybe that's why there's voting age.

Guys pol invaded that poll and we all voted. That Shit was rigged.

Hillary has been winning children over for years. This is no big surprise.

Why would anyone waste time rigging a kids poll, retarded drumfpkin?

AND you faggots tried to rig a pool from elementary school students.

AND you failed, fuckers. Just like how trying to rig the poll with draftourdaughters and text your vote and all the other twitter bullshit because you have the brains of children is going to fail.

tv network, it doesn't count, give us word on street

Who gives a fuck, kids can't comprehend widespread corruption, just drumpf is a meanie-poopie-head xd

Who watches nick anymore, cn is where its at.

Never underestimate the stupidity of women.
Libtard females are dumber than niggers.

>defend a child rapist
>win child votes

The kids dont know about the secret Clinton pedo-ring. I guess that might be the reason.

News flash: Kids are fucking stupid.

Dan Schneider is in on her pedophile child sex trafficking ring

I want to live in a world were this isn't even a thing.

i wonder if children would be allowed to vote, what kind of campaign tricks would trump and hillary employ to get their vote?

There was a disclaimer on this saying that it didn't reflect the poll results.

They just chose her as the winner for indoctrination purposes.

wow this was 100% legitimate, no way at all that this could be faked, no sir

It's over

It has an 83% success rate. It's very likely Hillary will win.

>Nickelodeon owned by Viacom
>Viacom run by ((Sumner Redstone))

CTR would
>.02 cents has been deposited into your account
Sage

um its fucking rigged i bet all the kids are like i voted for trump why did hillary win
PLEASE KNOW ITS ALL RIGGED NO MATTER WHAT PERIOD.

SOROS SAYS SO.

The funny thing is, if it were real: it proves that people voting for Hillary are as intelligent as the children and tweens that watch Nickelodeon

>elementary school kids pick the woman portrayed as a nice family lady when she is in reality just a lying criminal selling out woman and children for her carreer, instead of an old rich business man

Geee who would have guessed?

They are kids. They are genetically trimmed to pick the mother figure.

Kids would even pick a canibalist pedo woman over the nicest old rich business man as long as they don't know about it and some even if they where told because they wouldn't understand.

Today's parents just sit them in front of a screen all day

>All these votes for Trump must mean internet bullies "cheated" our voting system again. Better throw them out

>"Libya more than anyone else's war was Hillary Clinton's war. Barack Obama initially opposed it. Who was the person who was championing it? Hillary Clinton. That's documented throughout her emails,”

“There's more than 1,700 emails out of the 33,000 of Hillary Clinton's emails we published just about Libya. It's not about that Libya has cheap oil. She perceived the removal of Gaddafi and the overthrow of the Libyan state something that she would use to run in the general election for president. So late 2011, there's an internal document called the "Libya Tick Tock" that is produced for Hillary Clinton, and it's all the... it's a chronological description of how Hillary Clinton was the central figure in the destruction of the Libyan state.”

But the scheme not only failed on a personal level, after Clinton was largely blamed for allowing a jihadist ransacking of a US compound in Benghazi in 2012, but also continues to haunt the country, which remains in a state of civil war, and Europe.

“As a result, there [have been] around 40,000 deaths within Libya. Jihadists moved in, ISIS moved in. That led to the European refugee and migrant crisis, because not only did you have people fleeing Libya, people then fleeing Syria, destabilization of other African countries as a result of arms flows,”

She is responsible for the migrant crisis, isis and the death of everyone who has died in the aftermath

Protip: hundreds of thousands of people

>trump supporters are uneducated
>elementary school kids vote hillary
>elementary school kids are smart and make good political decisions
Pol btfo!!!

Kids who've never had to pay taxes and lack a basic understanding of Politics chose Hillary, nice.

Illegals vote in school because USA are cuckolds who let illegals do whatever they want

Wat

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>kids know who is best for the country!
kids are too young to vote
kids are too stupid to vote
hillary will lose, and by the time those kids are old enough to vote she will be dead.

Probably about the same it feels to know that you have to have to same train of thought as an elementary school kid to actually support shillary.

CANCER SELLS CLONE SELF FAST, IT KILLS

>you will never be young again and support the candidate you think will give you free lemonade and free chicken nuggets

I bet those little faggots don't even pay taxes. Opinions discarded.

If analytic sites don't lie for us who can't be fucked - Sup Forums is and pol is mostly wymyn folk visitor. Hence they support Trumpster.

Ha!

How does it feel to know that democrat voters think for themselves about as much as kids?

>47% voted for trump

there's hope yet

Yeah of course, lets put a 5 year old girl in charge.
youtube.com/watch?v=SYWyI7zWdt4

>Hey Susie I want you to go to this site...
>ugggg why mom
>JUST DO IT YOU XENOPHOBIC RACIST BRAT
>k mom
>now click hillary
>but why
>OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU A&HHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE SO STUPID JUST CLICK IT.
>no
>A&HHHHHHHHHH MOVE I'LL DO IT.