Is it all up to Colorado?

Why does everyone consider them a blue state now? They were red up until Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHf4PNPjKDo
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude weed lmao can fuck your politics all up m8

Are stoners even reliable voters?

Kek claims Minessota and Michigan red for Trump!

I wouldn't consider Nevada be safe for Clinton. Those polls ignored Independents.

>

Faggot Californians infested this state.

The Wyomingesque rednecks and Bible Thumpers were apathetic. Not this time. They hate Clinton with the fire of a million suns.
t. Coloradofag and native

Colorado won't matter. Unless Trump can flip Virginia red, he won't win. That's if he wins Florida and Ohio.

GUYS, OUR ELECTIONS ARE COMPLETELY RIGGED, OUR GOVERNMENT IS HIJACKED, HICKENLOOPER IS BEST BUDDIES WITH OBAMA AND WORKS HAND-IN-HAND WITH ICLEI AND THE UN, AGENDA 21 IS IN FULL EFFECT HERE.

WE ARE FALLEN. TARGET YOUR NUKES ON DENVER, BOULDER, AND FORT COLLINS.

GOD SAVE TRUMP.

I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN.
youtube.com/watch?v=gHf4PNPjKDo

Can't wait to see the east coast state results pop up and PA is red

VA doesn't matter to Trump at all. he's got MI.

Florida and Ohio aren't even questions, that's like saying that other candidate loses without WA and MD.

Stoners dont vote

i agree. we are seeing something big happening here. i can't ignore the idea that trump actually will win nevada.

Most of the CA cucks who are leaving are moving to CO or TX turning those states more blue.

I love that episode, RUMHAM

North Carolina. blue
Florida, blue
New Hampshire, blue

Colorado, probably blue

Ohio, maybe blue
Arizona, maybe blue
Alaska, maybe blue

Read this, it's short and important, While it's about Florida, it also gives you anidea of what's going on in Nevada and North Carolina:

- vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote

they obviously do if they voted to legalize it

dude

he has michigan
and
pennsylvania

shits over, but the shoutin'

They have their weed now, and Trump isn't going to take it away. I think Colorado will go red

The whole US voting system seems pretty dumbass, like a candidate can win even if he doesn't have the majority of votes (like Bush did).

is this a joke??

you can't be this cringeworthy

User generated map

its already legalized, they wont be arsed to get off their ass

Minnesota is all tied up now. Stupid map.

>Minnesota
>Red

If only

>North Carolina. red
>Florida, red
>New Hampshire, red

>Colorado, probably red

>Michigan, red
>Wisconsin, red
>Pennsylvania, red

Nothing gets in the way of a stoners weed

Philly will vote 90% Clinton. PA is forever cucked because of that city.

> Implying Drumpf is going to win New Hampshire and a vote in Maine

> Implying he still has any chance at all

Pennsylvania will be the state to decide

hey guise,
remember that time when colorado republican party didn't even have a primary vote for the nomineee because they didn't want trump?

because dude weed

Hey bruh. I totes voted. I think.

This will be the outcome, ryan will vote hillary, civil war will ensure in the next 3 months

Michigan yes, Minesota unlikely. Penny is likely tho.

"11/8blaze-it" for all the co libtards!

Fun times ahead anons, prepare for exploding heads and epic twitter rants

I voted for the emperor but the thing is, commiefornians are moving here en masse for dudeweedlmao and they effed our conservative demographic. They're actively trying to change it into california with each passing day.

They have a partisan voter info both on campus called "new era Colorado" and it makes me sick to my stomach every time I pass by it.

>Why does everyone consider them a blue state now?

Changing demographics, but yeah it's still a toss up state atm.

Soon there will be too many mexicans tho

Reliably voting for Trump, yes.

Dude weed voters don't like Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I

Ayyy

>Beat me to it
kek wills this outcome

This won't happen as it stands because Hillary has an unfaithful elector in Washington State. If he actually goes through with it and votes third party, she'll only have 268 EV in this scenario

Why is this allowed
And what happens in such case?
Popular vote?

I want this outcome. Just to shut the fuck up all these faggots.

Should had voted third party cock mongers.

I don't think you understand how voting works, majority in a state wins the state.
Washington is full blue.

House picks president, senate vice president

Does the house have to choose between people on the ballot or can they pick anybody??

It could literally depend upon 1 vote in Maine.

Nevada goes for Trump tho.
It's in the bag

>mfw Trump President with Hillary VP

Haha oh you

I don't think you understand how the electoral college works. In fact, I know you don't.

Washington State has 12 votes in the electoral college. Each vote is made by a person, and THEY DO NOT HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE THAT THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR. When this happens, they are known as a faithless elector.

One of the democrat voters in the EC from Washington State has said he will not vote for hillary. This gives her ELEVEN electoral votes from WA state instead of 12, if he actually goes through with it.

Obama won because they got the dude weed hippies to vote by putting weed on the ballot

No candidate wants to take it away, so we go back to pre-2008

House is a tie breaker for the 2 candidates, majority wins, so trump wluld in theory. Not sure about vp

They're not obliged to follow the will of the state though are they?

Can he win NM?

why is this allowed

1 voter out of millions
explain this shit please

because democracy doesn't actually exist

A elector in Washington said he wouldn't vote for Clinton after winning, so Trump only need 269 to win.

>Trump winning NH
>when Republicans are getting swept across the board

An elector from WA said he won't vote for Hillary,
so this map means Trump 269, Hillary 268

>wanting democracy
oh goyim...

Ahhh got it. nice

But since then a bunch more leftists have moved into Colorado. Like shit tonnes.

It's been that way since the founding of the USA.

Some states have passed laws that force their electoral college voters to vote with the will of the people. In Washington St., faithless electors simply pay a $1000 fine, which to be fair used to be a much larger amount of money than it is now.

No faithless electors have ever decided a presidential race, and most people don't understand how the electoral college works, so it's never really been a major issue.

>user generated map
>user generated map
>user generated map

Nice try OP. In real life he's 90 votes behind.

Because they'd be forced to admit trump is winning

True, but it's looking good so far
A republican is even winning early voting, albeit by a few ballots
This fucking state might be something this time around

Don't worry guys, that election map is hours old. I'm a Colorado voter who just put my bid in for Trump.

You should of seen all the people to show up for Trump at rallies in Colorado. I went an hour and a half early, and almost couldn't get in. The news said hundreds were expected. Ten thousand came.
A few places like boulder will vote Hillary, because of commifornia transplants. Most of the state knows she's an evil bitch.
She laughed at our coal workers who are out of work. She promised to end fracking, that will put 1/3 of the state out of work. Only desk job do-littles like her around here.

Well hillary is big pharma and big fed so she wouldnt advance it. Her water head daughter even said she had anecdotal evidence that it killed people. I dont think we memed the anti weed thing hard enough like we did the draftourdaughters. Maybe we should.