You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire...

You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your board will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moloch pls go

It won't happen on my watch you NASTY woman!

Halo became shit after ODST.

Honestly senpai I enjoyed Reach, after that not so much

>completely covered suit except for the fingers

This triggers my autism in ways I cant even describe.

y-you too, h--h-h-hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

I liked ODST because it was a little different without being totally new.

Man I loved Halo 3.

This

in the name of Kek i cast you out foul demon

You're a faggot.

Hillary, I'm here to bargin.

KEK WILLS IT HILLARY IS DOOMED

Also this. Reach was weird at first for me, but I actually really enjoyed it. The Campaign was actually really good and had variety, unlike 4 and 5.

Plus the multiplayer had the most options by far, and ForgeWorld and Firefight was awesome. They actually got RID of features in 4 and 5, which really confused me.

3 is still my favorite though. Followed by 1 and 2.

begone beast, kek has already secured our victory.

end yourself please

Halo 3 trailer, truth talking. Lol fuck you OP

Remember Reach

oh fuck of you old hag

try not to fuck up ye catheters on the way to prison

"For your crime. You will die like vermin. I will hunt you down. At the end of the earth I will find you. Your skin charred and your fats rendered. Your kind exterminated. In the end, I will feed your flesh…to the furnace!"

Who will recognise this?