DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING LMAO

This is literally the only reason they're voting for the Hilldawg - because they're so insulated from the everyday person's problems that they can afford to worry about why it's 1 degree warmer today than it was 5 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought they said that we were past the tipping point already, I've been idling my car and running my AC at 68f for the last few years

democrats are morons

If we had only republicans in USA the fun would be just staggering

I mean if we let climate change continue it will become an everyday problem that we can't undo. Trump shot himself in the foot by being against one of the issues many young voters care a lot about.

Hillary will say anything and change nothing.

>so insulated from the everyday person's problems

Climate change can be solved with policy.

Your problems are your own fault.

>the anthropogenic effects of climate change will have disastrous effects as early as 2050
always makes me kek, it's like they're cultists afraid of a boogeyman

You're a retard, m8

wedge issue

>insulated
Trump supporter intelligence.

It literally is

Anyone who disagrees is fucking retarded. I'm not trolling, if you believe climate change isn't real you are a fucking dumbass and should be sterilized for the good of mankind

How is it possible that a person can be dumber than a cartoon dog that he voices?

Anyone got that screen of that leftist tweeting how "we are not at war with ISIS but with climate change"?

>I mean if we let climate change continue it will become an everyday problem that we can't undo.
we're already at that point.

at the very least we can learn a lot about the climate as climate change happens.

worst case scenario is some big flooding happens and some 3rd world shitters die from starvation as they already do.

>be born in Zimbabwe
>starving baby sex slave, daughter of 12 year old sex slave
>have my rectum prolapse weekly by some decrepit white politician from america
>thinking I can solve this problem

yea

all the leaves will fall if it keep getting warmer

Education is for suckers, and climate change is a hoax by the Chinese. Drumpfkins, everybody.

You realize that the ENTIRE WORLD would have to be on board, right? Some solar panels won't do shit if the world isn't dong the same thing. But hey, Climate change won't matter when we're at war with russia and filling the air with explosive material and chemicals.

GOYS CLIMATE CHANGE WAS REAL IN MY MIND

If politicians really believed climate change was an existential threat to humanity, their response to it wouldn't be "Let's use taxpayer money to buy solar panels from this company that donates to me."

Only privileged millionaires like Seth McFarlane can afford to have global warming as their main concern.

I think people are a little burnt from how Obama's solar deal turned out

YEAH DUDE...WE SHOULD LIKE...STOP FLYING PLANES LMAO!
DUDE IM SO HIGH BRO!

No need to believe climate change is real, there is enough proof for it not to be a question of faith.

The proposed cause of climate change, namely pollution, is an unproven hypothesis. Pollution IS, without a question, bad for the environment. There is no reason to think though, as of today, that it does cause global warming.

Yes, the entire world needs to be on board.

>it's dark outside, therfore the sun is kill
don't be retarded. Trump missed the trick.

Solar panels on every home. Create murrican jobs for the burgers
>he could have said it
>he didn't
>he failed that one

It really is, retard. Maybe not for your fat ass, but it is essential for the comfy existence of our species.

climate change is real. Its been real before humans walked this earth and will continue after we leave. The point is humans don't have as large of an impact as a lot of people would have you believe.

Even shitty countries like china and india understand the severity of climate change and are taking steps to mitigate it

Everyone is on board except right wing american retards

climate change is literally natural and there isn't anything you can do about it

anyone who denies this is wrong. Solar panels will do nothing

No one is denying climate change. There's just no proof humans have anything to do with the natural heating and cooling of the planet

>There is no reason to think though, as of today, that it does cause global warming.

Carbon dioxide's affects in real life, is pretty fucking compelling

>China
>mitigating climate change
Dude, lmao.

Government plans to use solar power are made to avoid being (so) dependent on oil from other countries, it has nothing to do with climate change.

Nah you're both retarded too.

And will YOU pay for those solar panels, Seth? No? Didn't think so. Stop fucking over the middle class.

K den

Let me know when you are able to get India to stop shitting in the street and drive tesla cars

97% of climate change scientists agree that global warming is anthropogenic with fossil fuels being one of the leading causes. You are retarded if you think otherwise

>this message was taught to me by shills

bullshit m8. All the evidence points to industrialisation being the cause. From timing to the actual effects of the shit we pollute the atmosphere with.

>middle class
>existing
>2016

Of course they would say that, their fucking funding would get cut otherwise.

That doesn't say anything about what the final outcome will be.

We all know we caused it, but we don't know the outcome of this.

For all we know we just get some flooding and some 3rd world retards die and thats it.

Ironically, shitting in the street is better for the environment.

But solar panels won't work during nuclear winter

Pol is against solar panels now?

What a dummy. Still like his work but man...

He probably bought that line about "open borders" where electricity could be carried super long distances for export without major loss.

Don't listen too him. I know that leaf, he's brainwashed.

Science isn't based on agreements, it's based on predictive models with repeatability.

If even 1 scientist has solid grounds to prove there's a flaw, there is a flaw. Science isn't a democracy.

Lmao know China and India are not

so if there was no MAN MADE climate change... they would be out of a job?
>that doesn't make sense

Stop thinking you are more knowledgeable on a subject that many very smart people have spent their lives researching

There are many predictions for the effects of global warming, and yes they are more dire than
> some flooding and some 3rd world retards die and thats it.

Are you for real? solar panels have nowhere near the ability to sustain even a small proportion of electricity generation, in a major economy. The baseload for electricity will be fossil fuels for the foreseeable future. India has huge coal reserves and is building multiple nuclear plants, if crude oil supply was restricted.

Nobody is against them.

Hillary is just putting forth a retarded argument.

As if shes the only one that can put solar panels on american soil.

The market is already shifting towards it and that wont change no matter what.

She's also wrong about global warming being any kind of threat to us.

Worst that happens is some 3rd world retards die.

I will fucking sustain myself for YEARS on the amount of liberal butthurt about to flow from these faggots

I pray to God that they hold up their end of the bargain and move to Canada

>researching
>aka just guessing

they've never been right about anything

The tards think double glazing is a hoax.

These people are so fucking annoying.

What does this actually accomplish? Do you think any of them know or have thought about it? What percent of the US' total CO2 emissions will this cut? What percent of global? How much will this effect the temperature change 100 years from now? At what cost is this worth undergoing? How confident are we that this will actually accomplish what we believe it will?

They never actually examine any of their ideas, they just hold them to look like a good person to others. It drives me fucking nuts, and they act like this is the pressing issue of our time. News flash, we've already had warming from human activity, and we're all living with the consequences of that, but you couldn't actually name one. We've been releasing greenhouse gasses since we industrialized, would you be willing to undo industrialization if it meant we could undo the warming associated with the gasses we released during industrialization? I bet not, yet you feel the need lecture others about stopping RIGHT NOW even though you don't have a fucking clue about what consequences this will have. Fuck right off.

private companies will solve climate change, not governments

Solar energy is a scam.

t. electric engineer.

You just disproved science

epic

>Stop thinking you are more knowledgeable on a subject that many very smart people have spent their lives researching
and theres the liberal faggot appeal to authority.

good try retard.

I work at Dunkin Donuts, and can confirm that double glazing is very real

>half a billion solar panels

why not build two new nuclear power plants instead?

>he thinks climate scientists don't depend on the GLOBAL WARMING meme to keep their jobs

oh i am laffin

Why are we not in a permanent ice age then?

Humans do have an impact, but it's not nearly as catastrophic as the green hippies say.

Contrary to what they believe, nature is not a Ming vase that can only be either broken or unbroken. It's a complex system that always wants to be in a state of equilibrium. If we change one variable, the rest will adjust to compensate. It's not a runaway effect though, eventually it will settle on a new equilibrium.

Will many animal and plant species die out? Sure. But it happens all the time, and it's not the end of all life. After all, most species that have ever lived are extinct. The rest will eventually evolve and adapt to live under the new conditions as the niches previously occupied by the extinct species are freed up.

Okay, this has to be a troll. India and China are some of the dirtiest fucking places on earth.

>dude solar panels
if they aren't moving to nuclear, I don't give a shit.

Wouldn't that cost, I don' know, trillions?

is there any actual proof that humans are causing enough of an impact on the environment to actually mean anything?

If i could vote i would hold my nose and vote for Clinton. I just care about the earth too much, mang, and i don't believe Donald and his "clean coal" will look out for our planet's best interest.

This guy is right.

t. solid state physicist / chemical engineer (catalysis)

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

OH NOES
THEIR EXTRA CHEESEY CHEESE WILL MELT AWAY AT THEM underaged-entertainment-in-skimpy-swimsuits-mentioned-in-email POOL PARTIES

i.sli.mg/6Xlkkw.jpg

the scientific method is a very powerful tool

climate "researchers" don't use it.

They guess what might happen, and then 10 years later when their model gets BTFO, they update it.

Their models have been consistently garbage, yet they keep crying that catastrophe is right around the corner.

Trump is more likely to have a positive impact on climate change since he doesnt want anymore cheap shit from China

>Believing the Solar Panel Jew

Please. Solar, by its very nature, can never be more than supplement. It produces the most power when demand is weakest, and produces no power when demand is at peak.

You cannot, ever, in any way, get around this.

It's a fucking meme. Yet so many people buy into it. Why?

>temperature is dependent on ghg
>they have been rather constant for the past 2000 years
>temperature hasn't

Where's proof?

>Hillary keeping her campaign promises
Doubt.jpg

>trusting scientific research is an appeal to authority

fucking hick

Shhh, he's appealing to authority, and authorities are always correct.

So she will make the climate not change?
CRISIS AVERTED #imwithher #draftourdaughters

>climate change
why is it called that now instead of global warming? oh right, we're in a period of cooling

Energy production is a private industry. Why would the POTUS be personally installing solar panels?

>muh research
>hasn't read any papers
>hasn't cited any papers
>thinks he can predict weather by himself when the best physicists and scientists can only do 3 weeks max
good try retard.

The bigger problem is the poor have to pay for that in their ectrical bill. There won't be a Seth MacFarlene millionaire tax to fund solar panels.

If these fucking hippies were serious they would focus on nuclear power. Specifically salt thorium reactors. But they don't because they are fucking retarded.

If you think solar panels will fix climate change you're a fucking retard. Three things will help the environment:

>better cars and transportation
>nuclear power
>the deaths of every single Indian and Chinamen

Doesn't make sense. Zero logic.

There is proof we are polluting with stuff that heats the atmosphere up.
>is what it is
There is proof the world has been heating up in line with the amount of CO2 we create
>it is what it is

And when she doesn't do this, Seth MacFarlane will be eerily silent.

can shills and jew puppets please leave.

>solar panels will solve global warming

REEEEEEEEE WHY ARE LIBERALS SO FUCKING STUPID THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS

YOU HAVE 3 REAL OPTIONS
1. NUCLEAR
2. NUCLEAR
3. NUCLEAR

AND YET YOU FUCKING RETARDS ALWAYS SHILL THE STUPIDEST MOST EXPENSIVE POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

We need to capture cow farts and shit and turn it into oxygen.

Has this guy ever made anything remotely funny?

>some 3rd world shitters die from starvation as they already do.

Implying they wont move by billions like crickets in Europe and the US/Canada.

It's just the beginning.

The whole point here is that we're changing the climate at an unsustainable rate. Yes, nature can compensate for some changes but ultimately it's just mindless cycles that don't give a shit if you suddenly believe in them or not. They have tipping points and we've already passed them. We will die out because of the extinctions due to our ignorance about climate change.

This isn't about saving the planet it's about saving ourselves. The planet will be fine, we won't.

Too bad he didn't die on 9/11

That's why you build a wall dumbass.

here's the graph magnified for you lazy jew puppets who will refuse to ever do any research

>temperature has changed in the past without changes in ghg levels
>therefore ghgs do not have any effect on global temperature
great post

I've always thought that what occurs is climate warming and then climate cooling via volcanic activity. No scientist can say that if the planet heats up by 6 degrees this prompts greater volcanic activity. Following the eruptions, the planet goes into a normal cooling cycle.