Electoral College

Is this realistic? He needs to win Pennsylvania, no questions about it. Can he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein_vs_mcmullin-6154.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think VT will be going red
Apparently he's leading by a very slim margin in PA, so it's possible.

OH GEE I DONNO GUESS WE'L HATTA FIND OUT HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK

Ten thousandth time these dumb as fuck map threads have been made, just fucking kys

Colorado will be red, anyway. Book it.

She went after the weed of those degenerates. You NEVER go after Colorado's weed.

I don't think PA will go red, even though I know some people from there who say it will. I think he has a better change of winning MI.

Your map is retarded Utah wont be blue.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein_vs_mcmullin-6154.html

Vermont won't go red and as long as he gets NC, NV, AZ, FL, NH he wins 270 - 268

No, your map isn't realistic.

this is what trump will get minimum,
theres too much bs in your map to talk about it desu

>red vermont
you're reaching retard levels that shouldn't even be possible

When you see Florida or PA turn red tomorrow you can sleep safe and sound in the knowledge that the God Emperor will fix the world

Remove Utah from Trump's numbers too.He's right, Utah is going McMullin.

This is my final prediction. The only reason I have MI red is because it is pouring rain in Detroit and Ann Arbor

nice meme.
Even if it did, which it wont it wont affect anything because it wont go to Hillary and the republicans will have control of the house.

>AZ
>red

DROMPF organization will not win there.

If it goes to the house, the house will select Hillary Clinton.

Whoa buddy calm down. Don't get mad at me, blame the Mormons costing Trump every precious vote he needs.

It's too late on Nevada. It's confirmed as basically solid for Hillary now, based on massive early voting numbers and high Latino turnout.

Florida is too tight to call either way atm. It'll depend on the turnout of Cubans, other Latinos, and black voters.

the 'enthusiasm gap' will tip the tied polls, have faith.
Most polls predict black turnout at Obama numbers.
not a fucking chance
hillary will get 80% or less of the black votes than obama did
thats 2% right there,

This

Blacks don't like either candidate as a whole. They aren't going to support the wife of the candidate that created the three strike law and mandatory minimums that keep their daddies in jail.

Wife of the president*

How much of the black vote will Trump get?

It may well be counterbalanced by enthusiasm from Latino voters who didn't like being insulted, and by enthusiasm from black voters who see themselves as allies in fighting racism, hatred, and white separatism.

We will see by the end of tomorrow.

As impartially as I can, I'm expecting:
Dem: Nevada, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Florida
Rep: New Hampshire, Ohio, Arizona, Georgia

And this will be enough to see Hillary Clinton over the line, not by much but by enough.

I'm also expecting the Democrats to get the Senate, but to lose it in two years and then for her to be a one-term president. I'm expecting too the splitting of the Republicans into a populist wing and a Reagnite conservative small-government, pro-business wing over the next four years.