A muslim's perspective on who you should vote for

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Pardon my english as It is not my native language.

I have heard that this website is for supporters of Mr. Donald Trump. I would like to give you my perspective as a muslim on why you should not vote for him and instead vote for Mrs Clinton.

The Prophet S.A.W teaches us to be kind to non-muslims. When Muhammad Pbuh migrated to Medina from Mecca and was invited to rule, he treated non-muslims justly and let them into his city. Non-muslims only had to pay jizyah and promise to practice their faith peacefully and privately. As a result the city of Medina enjoyed prosperity.

Contrast that with Donald Trump who wants to ban all muslims and torture muslim prisoners with waterboarding. Want to deport millions of immigrants. Masyaallah, it is simply not right and will cause chaos and incivility.

Insyallah, I will pray that Hillary will win so that the American-muslims and other non-muslims will not endure all this suffering. Please, do not vote for Trump, his heart is corrupted. For a man to have so much hate in his heart must be the work of Shaytan and Iblis.

The image I link contains the shahada, once uttered, you will be converted to Islam and is guaranteed Syurga/Paradise.

It is not too late to come back to Allaw SWT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/islam_isn_t_inherently_violent_or_peaceful.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-in-bible-than-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is your flag like the united states of turkey or what like what the fuck even happened there

It is not my country, I am currently studying here in University

The flag looks to be inspired from the US flag but with an islamic twist

Why would I as a Christian ever even think to allow Muslims as my neighbor who as part of their religion think I should pay a tax for them... this is a clear case of you do you..I do me. .we don't do lunch. .may the love of Christ Pierce your heart

fuck off with your "peace" religion

Of course
The second post is shit.
And of course
>IT'S A FUCKING LEAF

anyways, OP,
My perspective is that Muslim people need to help combat the people who make you guys look bad. If you people want to not be persecuted, instead of running from a terrorist regime, you need to stay in your country and get rid of those fuckers.
Reform Islam so no one is killing anyone, and make sure any extremists are dealt with. Help yourselves first before demanding all stereotypes be dropped.

kys sandnigger

Would Mohammed vote for a woman?

>islamic twist

LOL

Fuck Allah?

Muhammad was a faggot. Islam is heresy.

Yes it is true in Islam, women are not allowed to lead men. But outside of Islam, we cannot expect non-muslims to have the same system.

We have not yet conquered the US and therefore we cannot enforce our beliefs for now.

So I have no problem with Hillary becoming the president

Fuck allah you fucking mudslime sand bigger bitch

Muhammad sucks cocks in hell

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Trump corrupted
>Vote for Clinton
How fuckin retarded are muslims seriously??

You mean the crescent moon of Byzantium, used by the Ottomans, the self-proclaimed Kayser-i-Rûm?

I wouldn't really call that an Islamic twist...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

>By the late Hellenistic or early Roman period, the star and crescent motif had been associated to some degree with Byzantium.

>While the crescent on its own is depicted as an emblem used on Islamic war flags from the medieval period, at least from the 13th century although it does not seem to have been in frequent use until the 14th or 15th century,[36] the star and crescent in an Islamic context is more rare in the medieval period, but may occasionally be found in depictions of flags from the 14th century onward.

>The adoption of star and crescent as the Ottoman state symbol started during the reign of Mustafa III (1757–1774) and its use became well-established during Abdul Hamid I (1774–1789) and Selim III (1789–1807) periods.[37] A buyruldu from 1793 states that the ships in the Ottoman navy have that flag, and various other documents from earlier and later years mention its use.[37] The ultimate source of the emblem is unclear. It is mostly derived from the star-and-crescent symbol used by the city of Constantinople in antiquity, possibly by association with the crescent design (without star) used in Turkish flags since before 1453.[38]

IF YOU WANT TO COME TO AMERICA THEN STOP FOLLOWING AN IDEOLOGY THAT TELLS YOU TO KILL AMERICANS

MUHAMMAD WAS AN ILLITERATE PEDOPHILE

Sorry, pedos and their enablers aren't welcome here. Fuck off

Be reasonable guys, Islam has made some incredible strides

Remember that 9 year old pussy was legal in the U . S . A until 1889

I do not disagree with this point you are making.

In the context of present day, the crescent moon and star is used to symbolize a countries Islamic faith.

I value your opinion.

>muslim

opinion discarded. thread closed.

As a muslim, I respect and value your opinion as a non-muslim.

I wish you would extend me the same courtesy

Remember that 9 year old pussy was legal in the U.S.A until 1889

Can it sandnigger

Why so much hate in your heart to call me something so vile?

I pray Allah SWT will open your heart to him

HEY FUCKTARDS
GO FUCKING USE THE INTERNET AND GET VALID SOURCES
DON'T BASE BULLSHIT BECAUSE OF ""EMOTIONS""

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/islam_isn_t_inherently_violent_or_peaceful.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-in-bible-than-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html

fucking dimwit faggot assholes whose brains are in their asses

you want to conquer the us that's why there is trump that's why you'll be exterminated,
you just started a war you cannot win

Most Muslim countries don't have crescent moon and star.

Saudi-Arabia doesn't have a crescent and star.

The crescent and star is a Turkic symbol, at the best the symbol of the House of Osman as the legitimate caliphate. It has nothing to do with the ummah otherwise.

What you're saying is like saying the double-headed eagle is the symbol of christianity. It isn't. It's the symbol of Byzantium and some countries that copied it, like Russia, like the Serbs and Albans, like the Habsburgs.

In fact it has very little to do with christianity, since it's a pagan Hittite symbol from Anatolia. The crescent moon represents Artemis, the protector goddess of Byzantium, a Greek city.

Now tell me, can a reference to a pagan goddess really be a symbol of the Muslims.

There's a good reason, why Iran adopted a symbol, that represents the name of Allah, that can be a symbol for Muslims, the crescent moon simply can't.

How can you guys fall for this? Muslims don't even say women aren't humans, they just say they're inferior humans. Like gays, infidels and who know what else.

Yeah doesn't surprise me you mudshits would prefer someone who would let you free reign. Fuck you and stay in the shitholes you made yourself. All we ask is for you to leave us alone, we don't want your kindness or condescension.

It does not say that:

It says: There is no god but Allah, Muhammed is His messenger.

Allah is not god, Allah is Moloch.

That good muslims meme again.

Waterboard those fuckers to death and stick huuge porc sausages up their ass. It's our version of your """jizyah""".
As someone of albanian origins, fuck all you satan worshippers for forcefully converting my people an making the world think of us as a shitskin shithole country instead of the regular shithole we are. But albanians are uncucking themselves by converting to the one true religion again, and """inshallah""" the rest of europe does the same and goes full Deus Vult on you desert pedo illiterate worshipping mongrels.

>practice their faith peacefully and privately

were u even trying

FUCKING WEAK IM DEAD

Jump off a cliff because I assume there are no bridges anymore since the whites have left you to your own devices you little shit.

So, Trump it is.

MUHAMMAD WAS A CHILD RAPIST

what an intellectual response from a trump supporter!

Fuck your sand nigger religion, go worship your space rock somewhere else, we're trying to MAGA

Anyone who is not voting for Trump is kafir.

>The crescent and star is a Turkic symbol

You would be suprised to hear that cross is actually a turkic symbol, not crescent and star, which came from byzantines and the moon cults

Or, we just go full Deus Vult and sort it all out. No more muslims, no more problems. It worked before, ask the aztecs.

>even goats

>Islam
>Fundamental goal is literally world conquest
>Your three options are either convert, pay an infidel tax, or die

How about fuck off, we're full?

Fuck Allah that lurid piece of pigshitgobbling faggot that likes to take unlubed camel cocks in his ass.

Yes roach, everything is Turkic

You are cringe. Kek

I meant that it's a symbol of Turkey now, but

Praise Tengri to you too, brother!

Funny, we're voting Wilders here too who wants to completely ban Islam.
You simply have no business in ou countries, fuck off, stay in your deserts, and we have no problem.

>a Muslim's perspective
that is where i stopped reading

Holy fucking shit a niggerlover from my country... I am extremely ashamed and sorry for him, he is kind of retarded but it's not common here... fortunately.

Hello my islamic friend,

may you can shed some light onto my questions?

I wondered why Mohommad was forced to leace Mekka? Why did he rewrite his Quran into a more violent form? Why he managed to only get 120 follower in his first 10 years? And why he decided to cut of the heads of the infidel? What was his turning point?

He may started with good intentions but he lost those pretty quick? When and why?

How does it feel knowing your post only increased support for Trump?

> Non-muslims only had to pay jizyah and promise to practice their faith peacefully and privately

How would you feel if Trump made it so muslims had to pay protection money and didn't get to publicly pray?

Trump supporter is not an insult. Musim is. It describes the subhuman who needs validation from their hate of others and cannot produce food, clothing or anything really on its own, it needs to leech from others. It's not surprising you need western dynamite to build your bombs and murder women and children.

We're fucked either way. I didn't even register.

Niggar.io

No problem, we will install a version of Jizya on every single muslim, and the moment you will be ok with it, we will allow you back in.

Why is Muhammad a pedophile? Why did he fuck little girls?

It is not a Turkisc symbol, it is Anatolian symbol since Hittetes. Same with double-headed eagle.

ar*bs had no symbol of their own. They had only one coloured banners. They stole Ottoman Empire's flag. Since then an ancient Anatolian symbol is mistakenly thought as an isl*mic symbol.

Maybe if you stop blowing yourselves up and raping little girls

Hey OP.

Thanks for being polite. That's all. While we do disagree on several fundamental levels, I wish you well, and keep working hard at University.

I don't understand the utterance though. I've sworn off all gods a long time ago - after swearing my faith to several of them over the course of my life and attempting to find truth. What makes this utterance different from those, who guarantee the same thing, and different from any I may take in the future?

Hajra Turan

>Sup Forums
>giving any fuck at all for a mudslimes opinion

choose one, murat

>Valid sources
>Slate

mudslims are cancer of the Earth, muhammad is a pedophile.

I'll see you when we fly into the blue skies brother

lived in malaysia. You fucks are completely backward retarded. So much fucking buttfucking goes on in that god forgotten country. Its a cursed piece of shit that Islam destroys. The brits really should have stayed and eliminated the malay race. Also to come to /pol and start this thread shows how much of a fucking retard you are. Go cut your clitoris faggot.

I cannot wait until we rid the earth of your hateful ideology. Your kind need to be eradicated. Deus vult, motherfucker. You have all pushed our tolerance too far.

>t.Muslims

kek

Maybe you can try again.

Why, as a White male, should I tolerate Islam? How does Islam benefit my people?

>muslim
>wants to pray for iraq war supporter
Wallahi, into the hell you go

Fake Muslim. Piss off you heeb. Muhammad, Sa' Allahu Alayhi Wa' Salam, would enslave then kill you.

Only Muslims supporting Shillary is Whabbist and Salafists, cause they're zionists, like you

I bet you his religion forbids him from eating pork.

Hopefully hillary wins so that Terrorists like you attack the US and WW3 starts, also I condone that she is a pedophile and a satan worshipper

Not violent...

not same country

Fuck off sandnigger

kys

You never get to bitch about us intervening in any fashion, anywhere again.

Ever.

Uh Czech that again. That's the Flip flag, not yours. It's like a Chinese knockoff of a European product.

looks violent to me

I suppose they don't behead people either

No one gives a flying fuck what you think
also
>I'm a Muslim
You can go die in a fucking hole and stay the fuck in there and never come out of it

More beheading

>A muslim's perspective
worthless

>ban all muslims
Temporary until you get your shit together
>torture muslim prisoners with waterboarding
Destroying ME countries like Obama and Hillary are currently doing is ok?
>want to deport millions of immigrants
Only those that got into, or stayed in, the country illegally, and most likely mooch off of us without giving anything back
>it is simply not right and will cause chaos and incivility
We already have chaos and incivility, thanks in part to diversity

And I'm pretty sure some of you fuckers wish death and harm to western society and Christianity, so fuck off with the "religion of peace" elsewhere.

Really nice chaps

>he treated non-muslims justly and let them into his city.

Assuming this is not a troll, how is Jizya justified? In the west and Europe and America we have the freedom of religion, that makes this illegal. You can't tax someone for their religion in our countries, we don't view this like you. Jizya is incredibly unfair and supremacist and discriminating.

>Contrast that with Donald Trump who wants to ban all muslims

He wants to ban muslims because frankly the religious minorities in the middle-east like jews and christians and other minorities like gays etc., have a better a claim to asylum here and are more compatible with our societies. Christians, gays and jews are persecuted in their countries by muslims, so why should we prioritize muslims over these minorities?

> and torture muslim prisoners with waterboarding.

He wants to torture TERRORISTS, which i am completely for. It's time for the west to take off their silk gloves and stop being so liberal with these animals that kill our citizens in the streets. No sympathy there.

>Want to deport millions of immigrants

If up to 30 million whites were living in your country illegally not paying taxes, not even your precious jizya, would you tolerate it? NO, you would slaughter them all.

I'm 99% this post is a troll, but fuck it. Saalam aleykum, motherfucker.

kek

Execution!

Terrorism =/= Islam
sweet fucking christ when will people get this

pic related: this looks violent to me

yep, more violence

Butthurt Mohammed detected.