Zimmerman's GONE

mobile.twitter.com/TrueKrillos/status/927256603883122688/photo/1

He's dead Jim.
He made, like, literally fucking THOUSANDS of Jessica Rabbit didn't he? Shit man he was like, a starter artist from fucking ages ago, from my first forays into 34.

I liked him for his first few years back in the early 00s and then he went to shit

shit, I dunno why but this makes me feel bad. Never even met the fucker. just seen his art.

His son came by here a few years ago asking us to buy his dad's art. It didn't go over well.

I downloaded a torrent of his Jessica Rabbit pictures to jerk off to a few days ago.

Shit. Literal trillions of my potential children have died to this man's art. He went to trash in somewhat recent years but I'll always remember the past.

I remember trouncing through pages of his work, back when even stuff like 4chanarchive was a thing. Goddamn.

His modern stuff is too grotesque in its style for me to enjoy, but some of the older stuff was really nice. And fuck if the dude wasn't prolific

RIP in peace.

How old was he in the end?

It's hard to think there was a man behind all of those images. His Jessica Rabbit stuff was great to fap to back in the day. RIP in piece

70 something

>be 13 or so
>see his art all over yahoo groups
>spend literal hours trying to see 34 on these things
F

This needs to be a sticky.

He's drawing generic sluts in hell now.

Yeah, but on /aco/.

I loved his woman

rip non-furry doug winger

F

>having such shit taste in waifus that you draw thousands of pictures of her just to get judged about it
>captcha Love Zimmer

Man, I just jerked off to some of his older work an hour or two ago. RIP Zim Zam, you were the only decent r34 artist in the early days 2000's.

One of my first faps was with his pictures. Sorry to see him go.