ENTP

>He doesn't share the greatest personality type

But I do

>tfw INTP

I remember doing this test in uni and I was literally the only ENTP in a group of 100+.
Pretty comfy to see that many ENTPs on Sup Forums tbqh

ISTP > *

INTJ> the world

ENTP here.
We have no useful skills, other than being whiny cunts. We literally are just bitchy pessimists that critique whatever is happening, find all the flaws, and hand it off to someone else.
We'll never be happy, because we'll always be complaining. We can see both sides to every argument, including the biggest argument of all,
>Why aren't I happy?

same

Are all ENTPs doomed to end up on Sup Forums?

>le debate me! xDDDDDDD
Sup Forums is a stoic INTP board for people who aren't scared to have an actual opinion

How accurate is this?

INFP. I cry and talk about my feelings a lot, but I'm pretty decent at writing which is cool I guess.

>stoic
this is what autists actually believe

>think reality is too boring
>have a god complex
>try to find "scientific justifications" for UFOs and aliens building the pyramids and them being immortal Godbeings because their Ayahuasca trip proved it other shit

ENTPs are LARPers who don't know they're LARPing.

Es get out reeeeeee

>tfw INTP-J
>I am literally a special snowflake despite doing everything not to be

we have all the skills, they're just unpractical and mutually incompatible. but we're the most fun to be around :)

Could have been.
Instead I ended up as an INTP sociopath

INFJs WHERE YA AT? hmu brahs

You hurt me with your words leaf.

ENTP also
to be honest Im an asshole but people mistake it for charm

ENTP here.
Just stop being such a pussy and do something about your life. Confusing an argumentative person as a passive crybaby just shows its you that is the problem, We see conflict and challenge.

>not being ISTP tacticool

slide fucking thread,

sage and report fagots.

But i do

INTJ reporting in.

>you personality will never start with an E

>extrovert
dubious

ENTP here and grabbing life by the pussy, you are INTP

wrong pic

ENTP detected

>Extrovert
into the trash it goes.

Thicc.

also INTP-A master race.

meditate faggot

WHOA THICC

I'm INFP too, I work drawing stuff, is this the personality for artists?

ENTP

Feels good. High verbal IQ, good with women(they love to be told they are wrong)

ENTP risk being a failed genius so watch out bruhs

Needs refining, decent start.

It is important the the insults to the Sup Forums personalities are as hurtful as possible while retaining truth.

I think there is a charm to it, really for me its flip that outrageous statements are all jokes, leaving me with the ability to be brutally honest and when I want to insult others being subtle seems to hurt them and make everyone else call them out as irrational.

>seizing life
>introverted
ur a god teach me

I'm pretty sure it is. If you look it up there's a few famous people who share the same type. Plagued by terrible self esteem though. Feelsbadman.

>tfw ENTP with ESFP sister

Weird. That's not INTP.

Classical liberal / minarchist

>needing a meme test to know how you're like

>tfw ISFJ
literally JUST, the personality.

Literally the "annoying debater who thinks people give a fuck about his opinions" type. You are probably the most obnoxious type, only second to ESTP in sheer repulsive irritation.

>no but my opinions are right so you that means you should pay attention to me.

>Plagued by terrible self esteem
That explains a lot

ENTP here, we're very hit or miss, depending on our confidence. Beta ENTPs are among the worst NEETs you can find on the planet, because they dont have the decency to hide away in their basement. Alpha ENTPs are among the most successful people out there, they combine talent, creativity and most importantly a will to succeed in difficult circumstances. They're problem solvers and innovators that will make the best out of bad circumstances.

tl;dr: You're a beta male without willpower. On the upside, all you have to do is really want to achieve something and there's barely anything that can stop you. But you will probably stick to "I could do X if I'd really want to"

I'm INTP.

Is that good?

>TFW Sup Forums turned me into a an ENTP
I used to be an INFJ....

>He believes in astrology

100%
unfortunately family members can pick up on this behaviour pretty easily
probably a rookie error

But I do you Macedonian fuck.

depends. Are you educated? No assburger? Then you're a great addition to any team and will achieve great things.

Mirin' your taste in T H I C C women, user. Sauce?

INTP 4ever

No.

OH FUCK hold on I'm ENTJ my bad

I am an INTJ and can confirm that this is fairly accurate.

>"I could do X if I'd really want to"

ISTJ here.

what's a good career for me?

Tiffany cappotelli

I test as INTP but my 'P' shows up as a 'J' 35% of the time. What does that mean?

INTJ-A here, no mental diagnoses. Maybe I got lucky.

>tfw INTP

Rate

ENTPs are whiny show-offs that scream for attention, while INTPs are literal robots that have absolutely nothing interesting about them.

E means extrovert I is introvert. Ill teach you that much first

we are in a special place

Any career where you can be the mediocre worker drone following strict and precise steps becuse that's what you enjoy the most.

>t. INTJ

Thank you user

If you aren't *NT* you need to leave.

ENTP reporting in. Robotics exam tomorrow and I'm going to mess it up. Luckily I can watch elections after.

Not at all. I an INTP and I can relate to at least 2 of each category.

ENTJ high roller master race, out of thy way peasants.

Poor test or answers. INTP and INTJ don't share any cognitive functions at all. INTPs are introverted thinkers assisted with extroverted intuition, while INTJs are introverted intuitives assisted with extroverted thinking.

>implying being a robot is bad

But I do, faggot

If you're anything like me you can succesfully bullshit half the questions on the spot.

Putting the E in NormiE

lol i wanted to make a thread like this few years ago

honestly it doesnt matter, if you have the talent, the only thing stopping you is experience.

>mfw when an SF replies OOC to me

INFJ reporting. I'm too autistic and sensitive around people, people think I'm stoic af but I'm really just soaking in all the negative energies around me getting sleepy.

Glad to see my fellow master debators here.

As an ENTP, nothing is more satisfying than telling someone "I told you so" after a perfectly preventable disaster happens.

The type where I'm not sure if I'm autistic

this is true, user

I... feel

ESTJ here, how shit am I?

Are you me user? What did you go to school for?

INTJs are worse than NFs with their emotions. Because their emotions are third, their emotions never mature, and all of their arguments are backed by whiny feelings for life. F doms can often be the most logical because they learn to keep them in check, F inferiors always are just because never use it.

>J
*pats head*

>implying

>ISFP
>The housewife
>Jeb!
Had a giggle my niggle

Brazil bro gets it right

r8 me senpai

>tfw INFP

a man can only feel so much

Last time I did this I got INTP-T.

In any case I believe this test is bullshit, because I don't really fit in any of the 16 personalities. I've gotten results for INTP, INTJ, ISTP, AND ISTJ. You tell me what the hell I am supposed to be.