Okay, so I need to figure this out

Okay, so I need to figure this out.

Why do black people, generally, like terrible music? From a scientific perspective, I can see some trends and data: black people tend to have a lower IQ than their non-black counterparts and the structure of rap, hip hop, and r&b is, on the whole, much simpler to perceive and repetitive than other genres. I can see the draw but it'd fascinating when you listen to the hyper repetitive synthetic drum "beats," the mindless (or often violent and dangerous) lyrics, and unsubstantiated racism, it is incredible that they still sell records.

Some help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouHzuo8kook
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo
youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ra3enj8zhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bul7m3jN25Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hrnI7TQ44U0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Swan_(musician)
youtube.com/watch?v=W-fFHeTX70Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo
youtube.com/watch?v=8CCqHODneB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dunno. Why do I like country? Or heavy metal? Or sappy anime AMVs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ouHzuo8kook

>not busting a shmoney dance fo the bitches

shiggy

Whatever you listen to his complete trash kiddo

what are you, fucking crazy? black music is GOAT

Why do people play video games?

There's really no sense to it except the possibility that blacks are selling almost exclusively to blacks now. The 1950s-70s saw black musicians rise quite high in popularity. The type and quality of the music is much different too.

Black people are actually better at music than everyone else, rap was invented to destroy the biggest things they've contributed to music.

Soul/Funk/Jazz along with contributions to rock and countless other genres including (Detroit)Techno.

Rap/Hip-Hop is certainly an outlier even if you hate it's content you can't argue that it's not significant.

>Inb4 techno
>Inb4 trance
>Inb4 house

>INB4 EDM
Shut the fuck up OP

LMAO.

The rap industry is so successful precisely because so many middle-income and wealthy white kids in the suburbs eat it up, watch the videos on YouTube, pay for the Spotify subscriptions, etc.

Frankly, unless OP and others are listening to orchestral compositions there's very little sonic difference to distinguish your average Lil Wayne track from, say, a verse-chorus-verse Beatles song.

>being this autistic

Bro. Enjoy highschool/college. whatever it is. Lifes short. Have fun. Dont act like this in public. I know it wont be as harsh but you know damn well you are vocal about the mainstream IRL.

what does that make jazz then?

do you consider jazz simple to perceive and repetitive?

Spoken word makes for the worst melody and meter ever.

also don't forget that white people gave us insane clown posse

Funny story, they put this dumb nigga in jail for murder, citing his own rap lyrics... Haha justice

ITT: butthurt 15 year olds on Sup Forums for their first tme, defending nigger music.

Classic.

Great post, OP

Cheap music attracts retards and 90% of blacks are retards. They are incapable of listening to intelligent music.

Name me a single black person who'd enjoy this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo

Or this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

No one is defending nigger music ITT, except for Jazz, which is legitimately good and OP didn't mention.

I can assure you that's not true. There is fantastic rap, you just have to know where to look. Lil Boosie, Lil Wayne, etc. Rap itself isn't destructive. It's the people involved.

The Jews.

>Shmurda has asserted that the lyrics represent his real life in several interviews, though The Supreme Court of New Jersey recently ruled that lyrics cannot be read at trial as evidence unless they have a "strong nexus" to a specific crime.

i'm wasting time until I grow a fucking spine

you white boys talkin shit about black music need to take a seat

Black people are unable to appreciate beauty and complexity.

I don't mind if a nigger loves his rap or hip hop.

What I do find disgusting is white people liking those genres of music.

Ugh what a modern cuck

Shut Up

>black people
>terrible music

come on you have to at least give credit to them for the music, member jazz?. Only because you don't know any good rap/Hip Hop or just generally dislike it doesn't make it bad music. If you're talking about mainstream black music, scratch what I just wrote you are perfectly right.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ra3enj8zhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bul7m3jN25Q

Too bad you're a faggot whose well structured opinion will be thrown out. You must fit their narrative

what qualifies as "good" music is mostly subjective

Well I've read that music and dance was a huge part of nigger culture back in Africa. Sing and dance around the bonfire with the thumping drum beats at night, that sort of thing. So they have the biological roots for it

Riiiiight show me ONE of the top 40 rap songs that has, I dunno, a fucking BRIDGE!?!?!?!?
Oh right a song is just a verse and a chorus I forgot.

t.suburbian white kid

Get over yourself. I'm a white dude, majored in math, minored in music theory out of interest.

The only music I listen to these days is opera, classical, and hip-hop. Rock is incredibly boring. Indie is incredibly boring.

There is so much good Rap out there these days, and virtually no good pop or rock music.

>why do black people like terrible music
They dont. White people like it. Black people don't buy music on the same scale that white people do. Most black people don't give a fuck about rap music. Older people listen to oldies from the 70s, younger people listen to whatever is popular.

The better question is, why do they like this new age talentless rap?

The answer is because the videos and lyrics romanticize a life they all want to live. The majority of the songs are about banging fat bitches, drinking shitty liquor all day and driving on some spinning rims or gang banging.

It's easy to pander to people with a low IQ. You don't think rap artists were actually gang bangers or ballers do you? No, it's pandering to the lowest common denominator for more hits on their music and more money.

The same reason mainstream news outlets panders to the dumbest liberals. It's too easy and it nets them a lot more views.

There's plenty of music that is more complicated than rap but less complicated than orchestral compositions (or on the same level as orchestral compositions). Hardly a good argument.

>I'll just conveniently omit blues, jazz, funk, soul

But its not though. You THINK its subjective because you know so little about music. Music is objective, that's what music theory is. Now you can disregard theory, like a contemporary artist who can paint portraits, but decides to splash paint on a canvas. But thats not happening. Trap music is the best they can do. They can't write ANY other type of music. It is objectivelly bad, you just dont have the knowledge for this mental framework.

What a terrible opinion
Into the trash it goes

Name one good rap song

>at normal friend's birthday party
>non-stop "nigger", non-stop "pussy", non-stop "bitch" jungle bullshit for 3 hours straight

stop eating this shit up normies
stop making these your role model niggers
I thought we fucking went through this 10 fucking years ago

What's amazing to me is how blacks love rap which is based around word play and understand language. Pretty insane if you think about it, obviously a lot of stuff I'm simplistic drivel, but still

>That post
>that flag

I will never understand why you Germans love blacks and black culture so much. You were born to be cucks.

80% of white people i grew up around listened to rap too.

>The rap industry is so successful precisely because so many middle-income and wealthy white kids in the suburbs eat it up, watch the videos on YouTube, pay for the Spotify subscriptions, etc.

But wasn't gangster rap catered to blacks only at first? Didn't the whites pick it up later? You're right though, a lot of whites listen to the trash too, don't typically see older people buying though. Maybe rap is just like other mass produced music...

it's the IQ thing

>i rhymed money with money

>Cheap music attracts retards and 90% of blacks are retards
>Cheap music
>posts Dream theater and Weeb video game music

If you wonder who developed basslines like in that roundabout track (what is Funk durrr and who invented it?) take a listen to this BLACK dude, fucking leaftard

youtube.com/watch?v=hrnI7TQ44U0

>Octavarium

Gah. So many better choices. Like anything where LaBrie doesn't sing.

Yes ((((desiigner)))) really stimulates my frontal lobe. So many things to pondet about and those 808s sure are tasty!!!

T. Genius man who listens to nigger music

Kill yourself.

Holy fuck you are an edgy faggot

Panda is a true piece of genius.

this guy is my favorite melanin-enhanced musician

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Swan_(musician)

Panda is a decent song. But sure, trivialize an entire genre into a single one hit wonder artist

It's an insult to whites when white people listen to it. A fellow white person that I went to school with tweeted...

>"Eminem is the greatest ARTIST ever next to Andre 3000 & 'Chance the Wrapper'."

Really? The greatest artist EVER? I stopped talking to my best pal after he got into the trap music scene & went on to make soundcloud music.

Blacks do not listen to this in. Their parents did, you know the generation before them that had fathers and good education. Now we have trap. Notice anything?

AYYY HOL UP HOL UP U GOT DEM YEEZYS?

SHIEEET NIGGUH WE WUZ SHOEMAKERS N SHIEEET

I hope your trolling . . .

Roundabout by Yes was released in 1971.

It's not terrible, it is just aggressive. They have no time to waste on people who want to be treated like children. Metal is a simple setup. Rock is a simple setup. What do you want, large orchestras of geniuses all singing masterpieces? C'mon, you have got to do with what you have got.

If you're going to be racist, you could say rock (white) and hiphop (black) still share the same characteristics, ie. repetitive song structures, instruments, themes, and ideas. When nu-metal came around, Jay-Z was rapping to Linken Park and it sold like crazy.

Also what are you going to say about white rappers. Because they are like a plague and they have no delivery and are fucking terrible.

Media and BET, they do the same shit to us, you know you have that friend who has shitty taste in music

If we're talking about prog, I went to an Animals As Leaders show a few weeks ago. There were easily 400+ people in the crowd, and the only black person in the room was Tosin himself. A good 80-90% were men, too.

I said a single song is "decent" is that really bait material these days?

You just lost all credibility you might have had.

Oh, and btw its not trivializing a genre when he is the current god of the genre. Hes been on the top if the charts for over a yeat now and is a perfect representative for the culture. Stop being butthurt and make arguements to defend kyke pushed nigger culture. Fuck you cunt this shit is cucking western youth.

it's stuff I used to listen to don't worry I moved on. I posted it for the sake of argument that there is good rap music. to say there isn't good black music is outright idiotic you would have to badmouth Jazz, Soul, Funk, Rock n Roll, R&B Hip Hop, Rap, Raggae all at once

>I will never understand why you Germans love blacks and black culture so much
then you should take another look at our history buddy, it's not that complicated

>You were born to be cucks.
you're on track at least

THIS BASED KYKE KNOWS WHATS UP.

TOSIN IS THE MOST BASED BLACK MUSICIAN OF OUR GENERATION.

I'm not in the category to objectify art. It's subjective to the listener. Maybe you just havn't been exposed to more beautiful pieces of art. That song is garbage.

Fuck off cuck. White rappers are by far more lyrically cleaver, which the entire fucking genre is supposed to be built off. Just because you don't understand wordplay and can't imagine a white guy fuck your wife while you listen to it doesn't make it worse than nigger rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-fFHeTX70Q

if you listen to any other kind of music than this, congrats on being a subhuman

no really, they did a study correlating IQ with music tastes, this was by far the highest. the only one that came close was classic rock.

rap was the bottom

According to my friend who's into classical music and jazz.

Blacks have intuition when composing. That's why black jazzmen often make great pieces through all their life while whites are usually good for one and then there's nothing.

However, blacks also have terrible taste, so those actually great black artists usually have exclusively white audience.

Your lack of nuance and great conversation skills must get all the ladies
I'm not even the guy who brought it up, and all I said was that it was decent. I mostly like it for the montana of 300 remix of it.

Wat ab00t djent?

im white and i like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24

ITT: Post real white man music.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Obviously a genre based on black people will have a lower iq, because black people have low iq. Doesnt change the art. You think Picasso was a smart guy? Niggers are good at art and dancing, you don't have to be smart to make good art

Jazz sucks

I second this, senpai. Baroque & classical arias are truly the only non degenerate forms of music. Rap/Hip-Hop is lower, much lower than the bottom.

I do attract many women. Most who listen to the same shite you do ahahahaha. Thanks cuckboy

Gas yourself, Hans. So glad you're going to live in a muslim country in 10 years from now.

You're falling further into the rabbit whole. You have to be trolling now.

Why don't black people like progressive?

Tosin is a beast, but AAL is only going to attract whitey, for example.

I've never met a black dude that had even heard of King Crimson or Porcupine Tree.

>Icelandic Children's show
PS Robbie Rotten may pass due to terminal cancer. Hope my digits can save him

Jazz is like beer or prunes. You have to teach yourself how to like it. Then the more you have the better it is.

But jazz is a top tier genre because of the improvisation it demands. For top skilled musicians it's quite literally a conversation but instead of using english you use musical notes. Pretty dank once you learn how.

Jesus Christ I use the word decent meaning acceptable, adequate, I'm not gonna change the station immediately and you're too fucking autistic to realize that doesn't mean I'm sitting here pushing fucking designer

Kill yourself, lil wayne is fucking trash. Holy shit you ameriniggers are so degenerate

T H R O W I T A T H I M N O T M E

It's beautiful. Have you ever seen "Only yesterday"?

Because blacks have more primitive brains.
All their music is simple loud beats, no complexity or subtlety, and rapping repeatedly about the few things on their mind ; shooting, killing, fucking, money.

Monkey brains.

>Implying

Do you not appreciate complex harmonies?
youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo

> you don't have to be smart to make good art

and believe me, they have adopted your attitude 100%

>Only black people listen to black music

Leave your house sometime and stop by a Drake/Kanye/Beyonce/Rihanna concert. You'll see nothing but a vast sea of white faces. These artists wouldnt be going platinum and topping the billboard chart without a majority white fanbase. When I was in Stockholm, Nicki Minaj was in town and she sold out a full arena for two nights. I swear some of you live in a fucking bubble. Rap music had been pop music for decades now.

Fucking, money, and killing are basically the only things in any true alpha's mind tho

>It's a cucks come out of the woodwork to defend their inexplicable taste in nigger music thread

You people are pathetic and don't belong here.

Perception is not objective.
Some people are born colorblind because of a small genetic defect. They can't see color the same way we do, therefore they have completely different taste in art.

Now look at niggers. They're so much different genetically. Do you think their perception of reality is the same? It can't possibly be the same, and there's no way we can check it. We can just observe that human and nigger species respond differently to the same stimuli.
If you remove cultural factors then it all comes down to genetics.
Who knows what dindus hear when they listen to jungle beats. Maybe if you had their ears and brains for a day you'd hear beautiful music.

Kill yourself

Black music is vastly superior to White music and black entertainers far surpass white entertainers. Nigger music on the other hand is trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CCqHODneB8

You cunts will never be able to judge rap objectively without listening to Australia's best

After completely blocking out Rap & Hip Hop for more than a year, I've came to the conclusion after viewing their 'Instagrams' the other day, that they are man-childen w/o real fathers. They dress like someone who goes to fucking junior high.

It depends there're some black rap music which it's is pretty good also they ave gospel music which is awesome but right now pop black music it's horrible.

Guilty I have song from OP pic on my workout playlist,it's not bad.

Jazz is "cultured ape" music. It's still nigger and still shit

Who's more alpha

>tony soprano
>some teenage nigger who shot someone during a robbery

For something so alpha it sure does produce a lot of cucked pussies