Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 5 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/27e868c3-a137-40fa-a9fd-3f4262d34e3bRWBY5Ch0520171109v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

>still believing that the Arc family exists

weiss is shit

>Still thinking Jaune's backstory will ever be relevant

> Monty Oum. Final Fantasy lover.

Arcs confirmed fake memories?

Why won't Weiss go out with me?

I'm GAY for MATA.

Yes, but who is the real Jaune?

Cause she's gay for Raven.

a big pile of shit.

She's busy.

Is that Adam or a random OC?

What has this to do with RWBY?

>Adam
>Tainting his bloodline with a filthy Schnee

Adam

CHADAM

THEY JUST SHOWED BEST BOY FIGHTING WITH GUNCHUCKS ON EXTRA LIFE

Violent rape imminent, then. His revenge for the SDC causing his parents' death

>Not forcing Weiss to have his perfect Faunus children and taking over the SDC

rt is retarted

>Deathbattle gets gunchucks before RWBY
Goddamnit.

If I take the hat off, will she die?

Probably not

>Oscar/pin's super badass associate gets injured or some shit
>fucking deadass sedates Jaune as he sleeps and shoves him into a hospital where he will go through plastic surgery and mind wipe.
>Team RWBY/NR find out about the truth of his disappearance sometime close to the climax of the show.

>Not making her pay for her family's injustices with every thrust of his bovine cock in her ass

hopefully

otp

Did anyone clip it? I failed and only got the very start of it.

That's retarded.

Please don't bully this homo

her gay eye will go wild

Surely they can "convince" him to let them use his rigs?

Is he using Maya?

im a bit of a lancaster fag but i can see why Rooster Teeth is probably going to be pushing Rose Garden so i've given up all hope on Lancaster being a ship.

So what non gay Jaune ship do i autistically follow that has somewhat of a realistic chance of happening at some point?

It would be extremely cute

Martial Arcs.

The DB and DBX guys work at RT now, so they could probably work on RWBY at some point.

i said non gay.

Jaune x the sweet embrace of death

deader than lancaster.

>Rooster Teeth is probably going to be pushing Rose Garden
How can I become this deluded?

unless Ren is secretly a female and is simply trying to be a reverse trap.

But Renora is a thing so screw that anyways.

Watch the newest episode

Revival/Post death Arkos or Jaune x random epilogue girl.

Yeah.

So I gave you a pure ship.

>RT
>Pushing Rose Garden
Miles and Kerry, for all their faults, are smart enough to not make something as potentially "problematic" as Rose garden canon. The shitstorm would be immense, even worse than regular shipping cancer.

>like Weiss wouldn't enjoy being dominated like that

what games will rwby crossover with next?

Hah, I get it, was thinking the same thing.

I dont like it either but.
>Similar age
>Show specifically showing very emotional interaction between them
>The fact that Oscar will be more relevant to the plot then Jaune now so extended time with Ruby.

You're an idiot.

hnnngg

Everyone keeps calling this problematic and I still don't see why. Oscar is clearly a distinct entity from Ozpin, and he seems to be actively resisting Ozpin's instructions in some cases. Ozpin's presence in his head doesn't mean he isn't a teenage boy. I think this outrage really stems from the fandom fetishising Ruby as absurdly innocent and asexual...

can you make some points that restores my hope in lancaster or rose garden not being a thing?

>Completely ignoring the involvement of Ozpin and how the majority of people will see it as creepy

>Blake is still wearing that stupid bow. In Menagerie

>Weiss still has that stupid off center ponytail, already out of her father's hand

>Yang has a robot arm, they don't bother giving it synthetic skin.

The only way I don't see Rose Garden being a thing is if M&K want to avoid backlash.

>Blake is still wearing that stupid bow. In Menagerie
No she isnt.
>Yang has a robot arm, they don't bother giving it synthetic skin.
Ironwood and Mercury dont have synthetic skin

Blake hasn't worn the bow since arriving in Menagerie. And why would Yang need synthetic skin for the arm? She's not exactly traveling incognito. A skin graft would just make the arm harder to take off for the night and require replacement when it got damaged in a fight.

>also* dont have synthetic skin

Plus regular interaction in coaching someone through internal strife doesn't count as romantic subtext. Hear that, BB?

>Similar age
Of Oscar being 14 and Ruby being sixteen which by the way is the same age difference between her and Jaune
>Show specifically showing very emotional interaction between them
Which was Oscar having a mental breakdown and whining to Ruby
And Oscar's plot relevance is explicitly because he has a centuries old man in his head.

>Jaune was trained by Pyrhha, and ended up together (for like 10 secs)
>Ruby is now being trained by Oscar/pin

COINCIDENCE?

Martial Arc is not gay.

Ren said no homo.

>$1,000,000 goal

oh shit i didn't realise Oscar was that young, i thought he was the same age as Ruby.

>And Oscar's plot relevance is explicitly because he has a centuries old man in his head.

And jaunes relevance is that his previous waifu died and his semblance hasn't been fully revealed yet.

We as an audience have no idea how Ozpin's curse actually works. Ozpin says the people merge, and talks as if he sees all his memories as those of a single person, instead of a bunch of different hosts, implying that Ozpin will continue to live on as long as the curse remains. This may be the case, it may not. There's no way to know until M&K reveal it.
As someone who doesn't like Rose Garden, partially because it'd be "creepy", it has nothing to do with thinking Ruby is innocent. It's more that it would taint any of Ozpin's old interactions with Ruby, and that it's a romance that would be complicated to write without it being creepy. Nobody trusts M&K to execute that.

There's plenty of reasons they wouldn't make it a thing. Seeing her as their daughteru, it not serving a purpose for the plot, them seeing it as not consistent with her character, etc.

>ended up together
Dumb Arkoshitter.

First. Pyrrha was not Jaune's waifu
Second.

And Jaune's relevance stil doesn't involve him having a thousand year old man in his fucking head.

Arkos

this. jaune's sembalance is going to make it happen.

>and ended up together
The more people defend Arkos the more I'm concerned about how they understand relationships.

trips of truth.

I was originally an Arkos fag until she died tho.

Eh. I'm not a shipper, but I still don't see how it's creepy, unless Oscar literally turns into Ozpin. You're right that we don't know exactly how the soul merge works and they could take it in a lot of directions, though. I do think they're most definitely pushing the ship--they've been pretty ham-handed about it.

Ruby was always his best friend.

stay strong brother

> >The fact that Oscar will be more relevant to the plot then Jaune Oscar is a container that can be disposal.

Jaune literally has a plot that involves vengeance against Cinder while

You don't see how Ozpin being involved in the relationship by virtue of being the body isn't creepy?

>Lancaster would be a far easier romance to write
>Jaune and Ruby actually have chemistry outside of emotional scenes
>Lancaster can't seem creepy
>Jaune has supported Ruby emotionally
I don't think Lancaster will happen, but if Ruby was going to end up with a male cast member it'd make more sense for it to be Jaune. At this point he literally only exists to help Ruby and get revenge on Cinder.

I think you've been wearing the shipping goggles too much friend, might want to lay off.

Chad kissed someone again, unfortunately it was Jack.

Friendly reminder that Adam fucked this.

>They've been pretty ham handed about it
They really fucking haven't

Of course Chadam did.

Lancaster is endgame. Anyone that thinks otherwise is blind.

god i hope it actually is.

Oscar is distinctively younger than Ruby, which makes it cute

But at the same time, I also started shipping Freezerburn, so at least you have something going for it

Is Lindsay knocked up again?

She will be.

If not now, Michael will make sure of it soon enough.

So, did the episode redeem Blake for you guys? Or does she need to shoot her friend after her dad is killed?

Not now, but Michael already claimed her womb a second time on the stream.