Is there any hope of stopping the jews?

Is there any hope of stopping the jews?

Way to have a giant fucking arrow so we can't read the article

I didn't create this, megan is a girls name and there are no girls on Sup Forums

The UPC number is fake.

Not as long as you all keep worshiping an elite Satanic Bavarian kike Trojan horse.

Don't they usually do this for everything? Like printing two versions of world cup winner T-shirts in advance and selling the wrong one to Africa?

CTR STRIKES AGAIN

you can tell its them because they love to use foreign flags. specifically mudshitbrit and leaf fags, i mean flags.

Pretty much. OP is retarded.

>this

If Trump isn't elected there is nothing in this country worth saving. Let it all burn. If Trump wins we may be around for a golden age and if Hillary wins we'll get the happening we always wanted.

>and there are no girls on Sup Forums

but then who's posting all those posts with unironical emotes and exclamation marks?

woah are you saying that this media is prepared in advanced of current events?

surely thats unpossible

They probably received the identical magazine but in a version where Trump has won. She just won't post it because she's anti-Trump.

quads always speak the truth

Newspapers run both headlines then toss the one that loses.

This has been happening for decades.

Above the barcode there is a date.
Does it say January 14, 2017?

There's a Trump one that says "Madman President".

hmmmmm realyy makes you think

Traps

not really you retard

4 muslims 4 5s

Wait above the date there are words.
Does that say topkek media specials?

Where is the trump one then? I need new wallpaper

There was no new South Park episode last Wednesday either. I assume Matt and Trey just make two episodes for whichever candidate wins, then just airs the episode of the winner so it's relevant in real-time.

It's safe to say that there's another cover with Trump as the winner.. which the girl didn't want to post for some reason.

>Matt and Trey just make two episodes for whichever candidate wins, then just airs the episode of the winner so it's relevant in real-time.

I hope they release the other one

>If Trump wins we may be around for a golden age

What the fuck is Trump gonna do to make this a "golden age". You're drinking his Kool-aid by the gallons.

yea wtf....

Yeah. I mean they've done this before, like when Obama won against McCain. I'm not sure if they ever released the one where McCain wins or not though.