We're going to be the laughing stock of the world if Hillary gets elected, aren't we?

We're going to be the laughing stock of the world if Hillary gets elected, aren't we?

You're already the laughing stock of the world.

Yeah its gonna be bad. But we will recover. Pol has always been the most hated board.

100%

Yes. Yes we are. No pressure.

You're on Sup Forums, you're probably used to being the loser reject. Nothing new for you!

Fuck

Yup yup yup and the breeding stock of the world for refugees

We'd be the laughing stock of Sup Forums

>had Rand and Webb
>ended up Trump and Hillary

Thats already the case

>if Hillary gets elected,
>if

This.

Under Obama, people walked all over America. The Arabs walked over America, the Chinese did what they wanted, the Russians did what they wanted, the Philippines began to re-align with the Chinese, et cetera.

It's going to get worse, though.. Obama was an energetic, somewhat popular guy. Hillary Clinton is an unpopular, feeble-minded woman whose physical frailty is so bad that people have to help her up stairs sometimes. If Hillary is elected, her first official meeting with Vladimir Putin will be a complete disaster. He will walk over her and get whatever he wants from her, because she's genuinely frightened of him. Then, on the way home, she'll get mad, like a kid who's thinking on her way home of how she could have stood up to her school yard bully. This dynamic of disappointing/weak performances and retrospective self-hatred (which she will then project on everyone else) will make her a diplomatic outcast and further ruin America's standing in the world.

>dubs
kek confirms it, you kissless virgin and-now-friendless loser :^)

we won't recover

Thanks for nominating an orange retard in a year there was a real danger of Republicans taking all 3 branches of government, Sup Forums.

sort of yea

fuck you

The banter will be brutal and merciless, yank

>tfw we're going to be laughed at harder than Canada

>they elected a faggot but we might elect an actual fucking criminal

I hate you

>We're going to be the laughing stock of the world if Hillary gets elected, aren't we?
We'll be lucky if we live long enough to hear the laughter.

Duck you

Garden-variety European envy and ass hurt isn't really the same as "laughing stock"

I guess if the fat girls in school sitting around talking shit about the pretty girls is a laughing stock, then ya, i guess it is pretty much that

The entire fucking EU catastrophe is you Euroniggers impotently trying to achieve a fraction of our success. Don't kid yourselves

>/mlp/

We'll never be able to show our faces again. Just imagine trying to troll journalists on Twitter after such a crushing blow:

"Y-you're a c-c-cuck!"

"Fuck off loser."

Our frogs, our lingo, all of it will be mocked. It will lose all of its efficacy. It's all over if we lose.

>kek
thanks for proving his point, you clown.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Ummm, you do know that like 95% of all the people in the rest of the world desperately want Trump to lose, right?

It's not that they necessarily love Hillary. It's that Trump scares the shit out of them.

In between the tears

That's the least of our concerns if illary wins you faggot.

First post best post

Much less so than if Trump were elected. Just sayin

If Hillary gets elected there won't be a world left. Don't fuck this up. Vote Trump.

you have to put it all on the line to be great (again)
>when every brit was planning to not come back for months if we lost brexit

i hope not

Just a few more hours and the fun can begin

>Much less so than if Trump were elected. Just sayin
you fucking idiot

Ok

>implying Sup Forums can ever be wrong

ONCE THE SHIELD OF

"BUT BUT BUT TRUMP SAID GRAB THE PUSSY!!"

Falls away...

You are going to be left with NAKED HILLARY

Hillary with all the leaks abou ther with NO defense NO pivot to "Dangerous Donald"

Here's what will happen.

In short, NO, there will be no laughing, there will be a LOT of dying.

Either a huge terrorists attack, or an outright boots on the ground war.

Bill Clinton INVENTED wag the dog, my friends.

Get ready for CRISIS INC.

You people are going to be FUCKED with Hillary.

Aleppo was supposed to Hillary's ticket into the WH, her "success in libya and Syria" its been PROVEN in Wikileaks she was going to use it as a campaign tool.

I FEAR for how she will

A. turn the DNC into a fortress of security for sure, kill the turncoats

B. Blood letting at the FBI and DOJ will be severe

C. General Crisis around the world and at home.

The exact opposite, every civilized country supports Hillary by a large margin.

Electing Trump will make the USA a laughing stock.

I know

You're fooled. It's only the substantial bought and paid for global political class that parroted that narrative.

yes
BUT

You know when you burgers elect Hillary the world will take a very interesting event. I think you should prepare meeting with Ivan.

Point A:
America is already a "laughing stock" I suppose, but it's mostly memes and it's because America is the most relevant nation on Earth and has so much attention on it.
Point B:
You need to get out of your hugbox a bit more because America would be considered much more of a joke if an idiot like Donald Trump was elected instead of something that at least halfway resembles a politician like Hillary.
You guys really fucked up hoping to cash in on people's blatant bigotry and going with Trump, he only appeals to uneducated white trash and edgy young people. I feel bad for the intelligent Republicans because Trump has smeared a giant shitstan on the GOP forever and you guys are pretty much seen as raving lunatics.

worldwide.vote

9/11

halj meg lakástűzben

That manlet won't do shit.

nice one

No shit dingleberry but I was responding to the topic of this thread

Brexit 2.0 my friend

>Hillary
>Gets elected

LOL

That would be the topkek of the decade

Can't wait until all the newfags and other cancer that poured in here for the shitty trump memes to finally fuck off from this website.

>Hillary isa literal criminal
>but Trump said mean things
Shut the fuck up you worthless nip, we should have kept nuking you

The rest of the world doesn't want Trump as US President because the rest of the world wants a weak pliable USA that can be taken advantage of. The fact that Trump is unpopular with world leaders is a plus for me.

Britain alone is historically more successful than you, and any chance of you overtaking is shot seeing as US is going to be non-white in another 20 years.

fucks sake senpai

>We're going to be the laughing stock of the world if Hillary gets elected, aren't we?
They won't be laughing if 20 million "boots" are walking the streets, with guns on hand, purging America's """domestic""" enemies.

I'm not even Japanese faggot.
Strange how you guys go S-SHE'S A CROOK! Yet the FBI couldn't indict her for anything ;^)

(you)

>Hillary resembles a politician
a completely corrupt one
>blatant bigotry
enforcing a border is not bigotry
>uneducated
wrong, plenty of educated trump supporters not brainwashed by the far left

Trump is no idiot. I'd actually be proud to have him as a president rather than Hillary, a lying and incompetent psychopath

This is a little true, although there are worse countries (Canada, UK when you extrapolate london to the entire country due to lack of knowledge of actual demographics, Germany) but if you elect Trump everyone (on pol) will have a new found respect for the stars and stripes I think

every time

Britain is going to be non-white even sooner.

The US in it's current state is far more powerfull than the U.K has been or ever will be.
If you want to go with the angle of I'D RATHER HAVE TRUMP THAN CROOKED HILLARY that's fine but if you'd actually be proud of Trump you're most likely legitimately unintelligent.

/thread

Fuck Hillary and Soros and Merkle.
Neil Degrass Tyson is a nigger.
My mom is never gonna die

>FBI couldnt indict her
>while she mishandled classified info we dont recommend charges
Plainly, they said she did something literally anyone else would be jailed for
And she has another investigation still, the Clinton Foundation, which if they dont recommend, we will know the whole system is corrupt since taking money from foreign powers is illegal
Not like the law matters to the left though

if trump gets elected, you'll be the laughing stock of the world.
if hillary gets elected, you'll be thrown into even more foreign wars in the middle east, and possibly russia.

i think you can deal with some libshits acting smug. i don't think you can deal with the fallout and blowback of even more foreign wars.

Point A
Jap intelligence needs a slight nerf.
Point B
Nip testosterone needs a major buff if you are to ever become respectable nation again

You articulate your point very well, but you have lost touch with the value of honor. You dishonor your famiry. Bigly.

The libshits wont be smug krautbro
They will be butthurt
There is a huge difference

>T-TRUMPS TOTALLY GOT THIS, PA IS GONNA BE RED! HE CAN DO IT KEK WILLS IT!
>W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S PLUMMETING? W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S BEHIND IN FL NOW AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY OTHER SWING STATE SAVE OHIO NOW?

Hillary dies in jail.

haha this

Such a nasty woman.

>Ukraine

pol is growing stronger.

fuck of Hungary, nobody's cared you existed since, well ever.

Name one point in human history where Hungary did anything important, oh wait you cant

fucking red-shirt of a nation.

Britain is also older and has had more shots at taking over the world. Still never quite made it, did ya?

all you did was call me unintelligent

great argument

trump isn't perfect and i don't agree with everything he does, but he is a good man at heart, and i think his actions and ideas are overall very solid

stop trying to dismiss everyone you disagree with as an idiot

>s-she just didn't get jailed because she got rid of evidence!
Or maybe this FBI schmuck has an agenda and he's trying to stir up shit before the election for Trump.
But no only the left is the one with the scheming and hidden agendas, the GOP has NEVER been like that right?

fucking faggot, I was expecting here to move.

>laughing stock of the world
Nah nigger, we will become the most powerful economy once again and hopefully rise again international bankers. Pretty sure you tried this once too

Brazil 2.0, desu.

So yes.

FPBP

when do we find out the results of this election?

Where did i say that? Moron.

No, please no pls

Here's your (You).

>did you guys actually almost get tricked into electing a retarded Putin shill
>over Spirit Cooking

Oh God

against*
I'm being optimistic in this and maybe naive but this is the best chance we currently have. Otherwise we will be flooded with more corruption and refugees

the laughing stock of Sup Forums maybe.

the world on the otherhand will quickly forget that there was an election.

november 9, the day fefe makes its return

you have been the laughing stock of the world for decades.