Another sexual harassment case

Some reporter named Lois Lane finally came forward that Gothams famous playboy Bruce Wayne sexually harrassed her.

I don't know what to say guys, I looked up to the guy. This dude did so much good for Gotham City back.

Hell dad even works in one of the clinic he sponsors.

Surprised this came out now. It's a well known hidden secret.

Is there anyone left who isn't a jackass to woman? I swear if it comes out Lex Luthor is an asshole....

Yeah isn't he a well known playboy? I even heard some weird rumors surrounding the kids he adopts.

Police chief Jim Gordon was brought in today for questioning for allegations that he had been accessory to rapes, involving Joker and The Batman. Gordon denies these allegations.

"It's not true," said Gordon. "He never did rape the son of a bitch. Gotham PD's got nothing on me." Batman was unavailable for comment.

I've heard he's into some full on leather and BDSM type shit.

You I've also heard that shit too. I'm sure I read some where that the second kid he adopted had like light brown hair or was a ginger or something, but old Brucey boy mad him dye it black, like the one before. Apparently said kid disappeared like 2 months later...

Yeah well Wayne owns the company that prints the paper the Daily Planet is written on... I just hope Cat Grant got out of there in time. She's too pure.

No risk, i heard Luthor is asexual, too busy trying to cure cancer or solve world poverty nowadays. Bless that man.

This is all fucking horse-shit that liberal faggot Ollie Queen is now spreading because MUH WOMYNS RIGHTS. These women all wanted his dick and are now spouting nonsense because he ditched them.

>I've heard he's into some full on leather and BDSM type shit.

Honest? There might be some truth to the "Catwoman is Lois Lane" theory...

this is the truth

it's so fucking stupid how everyone is siding with this lying bitch with no evidence when it's obvious it was all consensual and she cried rape when it got too intense

Oh man, I can't wait until Batman kicks Bruce's ass.

Never liked the Queen family, bunch of stuck up rich assholes if you ask me

This the same bitch that outed Superman? Fuck her.

>Luthor
>Asexual
Nope not really, as much as I heard he is powersexual or something... it's just some tumblr-bullshit name
But he really only likes powerful women, that's the reason why he never harassed someone because sexual harassement goes always from the one in charge to his employers, from dom to sub etc.
I've even heard that he did hit on Amanda Waller or they're dating or something
And YES, the Amanda Waller
Bit maybe that's just gossip

Don't be too harsh guys. Losing your parents at an early age fucks you up mentally pretty bad.

Maybe groping women without their consent is his way of coping with it. I mean he could be doing much worse. Like he could be out in the streets dressed as some animal and beating people up or something like that.

#KryptionianLivesMatter

>I looked up to the guy
Literally why? Literally all Bruce Wayne does all day is dilapidate his parents' money on expensive hookers

i agree, we really need to get those weirdos off the streets and leave honest people like Mr. Wayne alone.

Shame. I grew up in an orphanage that he donated to. I was also friends with the kid he adopted. I always thought he was lucky to get adopted by a billionaire, now I'm not so sure now that I know that Wayne is a dangerous predator.

>Hating on Batman
at least HE hasn't sexually harassed anyone
and he's actually cleaning up the streets. fuck off libtard

That can't be true, everyone knows Bruce Wayne only has eyes for little boys.

Yeah, fuck that faggot Spider-Man. He's a menace I tell you!

>Queen
Fucking liberal cuck needs to go kill himself before tumblr actually convinces him to run for President.
He's another shitty pawn for Soros.

No they really fucking don't, fuck these alien freaks and the lifeless husk that birthed them

This is all a whack, like that time Green Arrow changed his costume because the colorset was reminiscent of Pepe.

Perry White has been suspended from the Daily Planet after one James Olsen came forward with sexual assault allegations.

"He asked me to come into his office. Said 'You first, Jimmy' and then he stuck a finger in my butt crack," said Olsen. Reporter Clark Kent claims to have witnessed the attack. White denies the allegations. "Kent wasn't even in the room! He couldn't have witnessed anything, unless he can see through walls. It's simply not true!"

I really think she just wants Supermans attention. Common think about it, she tried to make him jealous by dating the most famous rich playboy of Gotham and now she she claims he raped her or something so that Superman can "save" her again.
I even heard from a friend who started as a photographer at the Daily Planet that she jumps from buildings and helicopters on purpose just to get big blues attention.
He got really tired of her shit and now she tries the same thing agan but in a different way.

kent and olsen are always buddy-buddy. i say it's a setup

I always thought something was off with him. Living by himself in that big mansion, with these "wards" he adopts. I wonder what stories They have to tell...

Rumors say he dresses them up in those old Robin costumes, you know these with no pants, and he is only wearing a Batman cowl and cape.
And one of his "adoptiv sons" is still missing, I think it was the second or third I don't know which. Probably dead and he killed him himself because this poor boy wanted to talk to the police or something

This. Bruce Wayne =/= Thomas & Martha Wayne Foundation.

He dosen't give a SHIT about Gotham, it's just his little playground for his degenerates games.

do you think he uses wayne foundation funds to fund criminals like penquin? or do you think he is one of those criminals

I've heard he pays hookers to have sex with those kids when they are still young while she calls them bruce and he calls her mommy and than he fucks them while they call him daddy and at the end he wants those boys to cumshot the hooker and himself in the face like how his parents were shot or something. Really fucked up this asshole.

This is further fucking proof Batman is working for the Jew upper-class, not putting guys like this away and beating up fucking mentally ill clowns instead

Obviously, Wayne Industries owned the land where Oswald Chesterfield built the Ice Lounge and it's a known fact that the Lounge is where all the crazies of Gotham not yet in Arkham meet-up.

I say Bruce Wayne is a agent of chaos, who deals in dark arts. Did you know he was the student of the illusionist Zatarra once? I don't know about you but i don't need any more proof that Bruce Wayne is the cancer that is killing Gotham and i'm glad Lane is going after him. Someone needs to.

I always suspected Bruce Wayne was Matches Malone.

Why are you obsessed with this shit?

Everyone always shits on him for adopting young orphaned boys. Don't you get that he does it because they remind him of his own youth. I mean they all look like him as a child... the only really fucked up thing is one of them was a redhead but he forced him always to dye his hair black like his own haircolor.
At least he doesn't adopt some kids from 3rd world countries in Africa or Asia but local boys.

>Did you know he was the student of the illusionist Zatarra once?

It goes beyond that.
There's stories that he traveled around the world, learning about shit like tantric sex and sexual torture and a bunch other shady shit.
Hell there are even allegations that he was spotted interacting with known human traffickers and the like in Asia, slipping into their homes and warehouses for meetings really discreet like.

Shit's real fucking suss.

I saw Lois Lane at a press conference a few days ago. Is it just me, or does she look older? Like, a lot older, as if she turned like 40 overnight.

Maybe she stopped wearing make-up or something? It was very jarring.

nah, I've met Matches. Dude is pretty chill, and knows his shit. Can't be wayne.

Commom this is really far-fetched. This richboy can't be the Matches Motherfucking Malone... he is to much of a pussy imo.

Turns out she was covering up for Clark Kent. Bruce Wayne was an easy target, and victim of #FakeNews. It was Clark Kent that was caught on tape editing the article the night before it hit the paper.

How he got there was a mystery. It was almost like he flew in. He left just as mysteriously. Could he be working with Batman?

Let the courts do their work. Im glad people are coming forward but a trial by media witch hunt serves noone but greedy lawyers.

I knew a dealer who talked about Matches real suspiciously. He's totally convinced that he's an undercover cop or something. Fuck, I've even heard that some think he's Batman, pretending to be a crook to spy on people and shit. I've met the guy though, he's pretty fucking cool. I don't think he's the bat.

have you met Clark kent? He's very doofy, and kinda simple, but a very nice man. I don't think he's even capable of molesting anyone. Hell, wouldn't surprise me if he was gay.

This is the fucking Daily Planet we're talking about.
Just look at the smear campagin the constantly try and run against Lex Luthor.
That guy has done more for Metropolis, hell he's done more for the world, then any one of those so called journalists ever have or ever will. They're all numale cucks and feminist sluts who are jealous of true greatness.

Didn't one of Zataras asistants said that Bruce raped preteen Zatanna when he was like a teenager? He paid Zatara a lot of money to shut up about this and funds Zatannas poorly attended shows. I say it's hush money.

>Has had several "Young Wards"

Somebody get Corey Feldman

Kent is 100% gay, he fucking walks like hes been fucked in the ass all night

Considering it's going to be 15 years in a month since we last saw Zatarra... i wouldn't be surprised.

That’s his public persona. In private Lois spills the beans saying that his first girlfriend was his horse on the farm. That Clara Kent are more than “kissing cousins”. He’s a serial gropper, always bumping into hot women to feel their asses.

>Lois
>Accusing someone else of being a horsefucker
top kek

From the Daily Planet -

“Bruce Wayne is a stone of a man — a husk with piercing blue eyes that stare into your soul. He speaks solidly, his tone much sharper than what most have been familiarized with from TV and the like. Behind his good looks and his rich-boy smile, you can see him sizing you up, soaking you in. He’s like Dracula, always calculating. You never get the sense that he sees you as a person, but rather a quaint thing that can be manipulated. It was like staying in Dracula’s castle, and unfortunately, he was convinced that I was his beloved ‘Mina’.”

Damn. If Lois Lane is making this shit up, she's clearly not holding back. I think Bruce is in trouble, ya'll.

Kent and Lane came to my old highschool a few years ago to give a talk about careers in journalism.
Fuck the way he looked at her was so fucking pathetically creepy.
He's a friend-zoned beta. And not only that, but he's also a gutless coward. While they were giving the talk, some alien dude in a skull shaped space ship started attacking the city. Kent locked himself in a supply closet because he was that scared. Fucking pussy.

Is Lois Lane any good at writing stories? Not a reader of the Planet, but I hear good things. Should I give 'em a read?

>Lois, a former prize winning writer
>reduced to writing clickbait
Hahaha stupid bitch

Not really, she got an exclusive interview with Superman when he was starting out and kinda rode the wave of popularity from there. Now she's kinda become the "Superman girl" but her articles are honestly pretty basic and not really well written.

It really depends on the story. Sometimes it's a really good in depth, neutral kinda piece that explores all the angles. Other times, like with the Luthor pieces come across more as attack ads. I personally believe they have some kinda personal history that affects her objectivity.

>but her articles are honestly pretty basic and not really well written.
And the constant spelling mistakes.

You think they screwed?

No, I think they didn't and her ego couldn't take it.

Pretty sure her and Luthor were kind of an item until Clark "homewrecker" Kent came to town, I'm sure Lane's defamatory articles on Luthor are just your average bitchy ex-girlfriend vents.

Luthor? THE Alexander Luthor? With that lowly bitch Lane?

Lets face it, of all these accusations, probably 40% are just plain lies and 55% something that wasn't even harassment but exaggerated as harassment
I guess it's a trend in burgerland to falsely accuse men of sexual harassment now

We'll never hear about them since Wayne owns everyfucking media in Gotham

no many of them are real, don't know about this wayne guy and this reporter bitch. She will do anything for a story, even fuck an illegal alien.

>Apparently said kid disappeared like 2 months later...
Holy shit how has no one followed up on this. This is soo sketchy

Wayne would like the old pearl necklace.

I heard an even crazier rumor that Matches Malone is actually Batman.

Have you ever thought that the Joker might actually be right? I mean, it's not like the poor guy has ever actually done anything worth jailing him over.
Why do people keep insisting that he should be locked away for life anyways? He's just having a bit of a laugh.
If anything, Bruce should be arrested instead. At least the Joker isn't a rapist.

And now a Gotham reporter called Vikki Vale who once dated Bruce Wayne claims that he never harrassed her, but that she always thought he was "weird" and "keeping a lot of secrets".

Wasn't Bruce Wayne one of Batman's bankrollers? I wonder if Batman will look into this and beat the shit out of Wayne.

It's hard to believe that he's the result of the marriage of the two most upstanding citizens in the history of Gotham.

At least they don't have to suffer like the rest of us anymore.

CLARK KENT IS SUPERMAN

BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN

LOOK DEEPER INTO THIS, IT'S TRUE

this meme hasnt been funny since 2008

"Bruce Wayne" is actually the genius surgeon Thomas Elliot who is also Bruce's childhood friend and he done some plastic surgery to impersonate Bruce Wayne

Screencap this

t. cat grant

I dunno, say what you want but somehow he's still one of the richest men on the planet even with all the useless shit he buys.

He might fuck whores for 12 hours a day, but maybe he's really good at business the rest of the time.

Have you seen power girls tits? I never read her but I want to kiss her

Nah, the BoD of Wayne Enterprise is doing all the work. All that Brucey does is veto any merger with the LexCorp or Kord Industries, which is a fuckign shame. Lex could do so much more for us if Wayne let him use his R&D.

>a guy lives alone with adolescent boys
Surprised it took this long desu

Meanwhile in Marvel universe....

A photographer by the name Peter Parker, accused Daily Bugle's employee Robbie Robertson for sexual harassment

I heard Aquaman had his time with Cheetah. Sexual abuse is something that can not be tolerated.

And he is probably a nigger too!

Bullshit. I saw Superman and Clark Kent both at the same time,

>doing clickbait
>the absolute state of the daily planet

Take your conspiracy theories to /x/, we're talking about something serious, if you can't be mature maybe some other website is more your speed.

It is true Lois Lane did a article about it!

is that picture even real? it looks like a fucking shoop and Lois Lane shaves, we all know that from when Lex Luthor leaked all those nudes

Nah. Best Planeteer is easily Steve Lombard.

Well, about time.

>Has tried million s.of times.to kill people
>Few times has successfully done it
>"H-hey maybe the joker's really not wrong it's not like he's done anything bad"

That's fucking dumber than the theory that Spiderman is working for the bugle under jjj's nose

>some retards believe this
how can someone be this much of a fucking idiot?

>Bruce Wayne
>straight

Oh please. Notice how he's always adopting young male gymnasts? She's obviously jumping on the new trend for attention and billionaire bucks.

She's obviously jumping

Maybe Bruce mistook her ugly mug and thought she was a twink

>Young, flexible boys

Kek

Blue board, nigga.

I can't believe you'd post this, jesus!

Na, I read in the Gotham Gazette's gossip section that Lexie was hitting on some diner staff with his bodyguard Mercy