Okay Sup Forums, remind me. Suki is for____?

Okay Sup Forums, remind me. Suki is for____?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qmr_Sz8dHiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imprisonment

Re-education and harem conditioning

Zuko

Zuko and Hentai.

Saka and Toph wouldve been a thing.

...teen years old?

Memeing

Look, I get most ATLA ships are terrible but Sukka has always been half decent. Why the fuck are you cucks trying to push Zuki?

Azula, to re-educate

Mai was fucking shit, throw knives, never fucking works

Because freakin' fans are such great weapons.

I don't know, but in Russian "suki" means bitches.

Because it made sense.

Because Zuko and Mai are so toxic, literally anybody who is positive to Zuko even a little has better chemistry with him.

Suki is Zuko's bodyguard in the comic, giving her way more positive interactions with Zuko than Mai has ever. Not that that's hard.

I'll be honest, I really enjoy the handful of fanfics that revolve around Azula breaking Suki in prison and making her a needy sexual deviant who craves Azula's approval.

Consensual rape

They're just frigging cute together

Sorry Sokka

Desire for Tokka + Hate for Maiko + Suki literally living with Zuko (as in, pretty much settled down already)

That actually looks cute

She has the rare ability to drain the angs out of Zuko.

Sucking

youtube.com/watch?v=Qmr_Sz8dHiY

Too cute

she also had zero fucking chemistry with zuko and managed to have zero personality on top of that.

>drain the angs out of Zuko

I'm not 100% sure if you were going for "angst" or "Aangs"

The former, I thought it would be pretty obvious considering it's Zuko so I didn't bother making a post correcting it.

Also the sister ships it.

Ignoring in favor of brushing Azula's hair

Sokzula is a patrician ship

What ever happened to her? I found it weird how the Korra series just ignored her existence. They did the same with Sokka too.

Became a lesbian

>They did the same with Sokka too
Better that way tbqhwyfam

Either Sokka or her were barren, or Sokka ended up being gay because Bryke needed a bit more diversity in the original Gaang to better fit their ideas in Korra.

Unless you are literally underage or a normie I think most proper web citizen know/were told directly Cyka blyat

You are new to the ship,I take it.
Sokka x Azula = Sokkla
Sokka x Toph = Tokka

They can use him to pair him with Toph and officially recognize him a Suyin father, is not like the series showed those 2 togheter sharing alot of screen time and being close

why not Azokka

Just do a fucking google/deviantart/pinterest search, that was basically agreed in the fandom a long ass time ago kid

then why'd you go for sokkla

daisuki