Why are liberals SO sure Trump will lose...

Why are liberals SO sure Trump will lose. I've literally seen dozens and dozens of them today saying the election is over with utmost confidence. Do they know something we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-clinton-up-4/2016/10/30/id/756011/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

FPBP

if you lose, you win

No they don't know shit. They just here the MSM going "Trump is le rascist" and think "nobody will vote for orange Hitler."

it's just like the meme "trump has no chance of winning this election" t. increasingly nervous liberal for the 18th time this year

Hillary hasn't beat 34% in ANY poll.
Understand?

Liberals are half as inbred as conservatives yet somehow twice as dumb

Show pity

This happens EVERY election cycle. One side or the other always has to flip shit at the other.

Frankly I get tired of it, and I hope people start flipping lead pellets at each other instead of lame ass insults.

Because it would fundamentally challenge their world view. "right side of history". Kill the Whigs!

They are hoping to demoralize Trump supporters from even turning out tomorrow like they did with Bernie supporters during the California primaries

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he?

Dub-dub-dubaya got they back yo!

I'm not liberal for shit but you gotta admit it's looking pretty grim for Trump

arrogance, these papers and articles are written in democratic havens

>Do they know something we don't?
It's the opposite. Willful ignorance.
Tomorrow will be fucking hilarious.

Why are conservatives SO sure Trump will win. I've literally seen dozens and dozens of them today saying the election is over with utmost confidence. Do they know something we don't?

Proverbs 16:18-19
18Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling. 19It is better to be humble in spirit with the lowly Than to divide the spoil with the proud

Same thing that happened last year here with kirchnerists
Its called FEAR

they know a lot that you don't and not just because you're a Trump supporting Canadian

>they know a lot that you don't

yeah trump has no chance of winning, so you can safely stay home tomorrow

pic related

>Why are liberals SO sure Trump will lose. I've literally seen dozens and dozens of them today saying the election is over with utmost confidence. Do they know something we don't?

Its Brexit all over again.

Their hubris and arrogance will be gone in a few days.

kek

Because the (((polls))) say so

I just agree with them and try to ask them if they want to do something tomorrow to celebrate, preferably when they would otherwise be voting.

Mental conditioning.

They did the exact same thing with brexit.

> Do they know something we don't?

Yeah. Your candidate is a fucktard who regularly talks in the polls and seems to have gone out of his way to alienate swing voters

And with Truman

Because Millennials aren't dumb enough to vote for a bitchy retard.

Get ready to say "Madam President" stupid Sup Forums shit poster

They've got the betting websites believing it. If you're so sure he will win go put a bet on him. He's paying out 5 to 1 on the site I use.

Because they have the same mentality of cult members. We have all seen the faces of these liberals when you say something they disagree with. It's blaspheming to them. In their minds they are 100 percent correct and everyone else is 100 percent wrong.

They know what it's like to suck the BBC.

trump loses Florida:
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote

trump loses Nevada:
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans

trump loses Alaska:
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-clinton-up-4/2016/10/30/id/756011/

Ohio and Arizona continue to look shaky as all fuck. North Carolina will be blue.

Good night Sup Forums. See you when the polls start closing tomorrow night.

When we're so certain Trump is gonna win they say we're really just afraid he's going to lose

At some point people confused wanting somebody to win with expecting them to win. This applies to Sup Forums too.

>Why are liberals SO sure Trump will lose.
Because they're rigging it right now.

I made a lot of money off dumb suckers during Brexit. Looking forward to the same again...

They are mentally incapable of deviating from the herd, and admitting that media pollsters are biased would pass too close to admitting that the media in general is biased.

It's over for Trump. Us Hillary voters should all just stay home tomorrow. Not worth the effort to go out and vote if the Trumpet is just gonna lose anyways.

Lol that first article, Puerto Ricans are conservative because they left a commie shithole, and mostly are legal immigrants

Liberals aren't known for accepting the truth

^

This desu

Also nice flag. Would love to visit one day

I'm voting for Trump but I'm very sure he'll lose.

what game is the pic you posted from?

Civilization IV

Good strategy, fellow Hilldawg. If we vote for Trump, it'll make it look like Trump even had a chance! Haha

THIS.
GET FUCKED SCIOLI.
Fucking polls saying there wasn't going to be any second round and look who's the president now.

>son

Oh, that's what the lyrics were?

Eh, can't recall such an interface desu. Might have to play it again some time. Thank you.

Leftist once Trump wins.