Voltron Thread: Would Allura make a good black paladin?

Voltron Thread: Would Allura make a good black paladin?

But user, she already is.

It would be a neat reference to how Allura had tried to pilot black in the old show.

What's wrong with Milk?

It'd be a pretty fucked up thing to see in front of you for the first time if your people don't use the milk of other creatures, even if you're mammalian. Squeezing animal tits and drinking what comes out is some weird shit.

Doesn't Altean breast-feed? What function does their tits serve, then?

Egg sacks, of course

Is this racist?

>Keith isn't dressed as McCree
It's shit is what it is.

But that's his dad.

Coran and Allura probably thought that was a male animal with multiple dicks and they just drank sperm.

They should draw Keith as Genji, Korean Keith headcanon is stupid. Nice pic though

But he's not a jap either. Keith is a wholesome Texan boy.

But then Keith doesn't get to wear the girly outfit.

the question is, where did Lance learn do milk? It ain't an easy thing to do.

One of his older cousins or uncle probably gave him a few lessons.

She would make a good gf for Merla.

Where's her bird tho?

Maybe. But I feel like Lothor will pilot the black lion at least once.

The Black Lion is a true slut.

>Allura tries to pilot black in vld
>Keith scolds her because he was savouring the smell of Shiro's ass in the seat

I learned at a kiddy-friendly farm when I was little, and still can. Either his family has a farmer or it's just something he's picked up trying to grope the tits of any living creature.

This. He wears it well.

gotta love the mice

Someone in his extended family has cows? My grandma had a cow and I know how to milk just by spending summers there as a child. It's not really hard to explain. Or he's just the tit-whisperer.

You know, i'd be happy if everybody piloted the black lion at some point in the series except for lance, because I always enjoy reading people insisting he's being bullied by the writers because he can't have something another character has

>tfw no black paladin hunk

>Use BLACK BAYARD for FART ATTACK, Voltron

>tfw Hunk will never be the head

>voltron's main attack is now to unhinge it's jaw and consume the enemy robeast

It's super effective.

Now that Allura is a paladin, no-one can open a gate if they need to make a quick getaway.

the mice can

Keith can. He'll take her place and wear her uniform.

She leaves enough juice in the tank for a single jump, it's fine. Better than being short one paladin.
She probably shouldn't be on ground missions though, all the other paladins are a lot more expendable on those and without the lions they're pretty vulnerable.

The mice can't.

Keith can't.

There is no "tank" to keep Altean princess magic juice in.

the mice and/or kaltenecker are basically the gods of the voltron universe, they can totally do it

Remember that time she got captured? This has happened before in the show, enough residual princess energy sticks around in the ship to pull off one jump without her.

>OG shiro returns
>white streak theory about him retaining some altean/druid magic from haggar's experimenting comes true
>he's missing an arm so he pilots the castle and keith takes black again

How would you feel about this, /vld/?

Keith will be able to when it's revealed he's half sacred Altean.

As long as he wears an Altean princess robe and tiara while he pilots, sounds perfect.

:3

Maybe Allura's mom's hand me downs would have enough room for his breasts.

yes it is

I have a pipe dream of Lance seeing a hologram or photo of her and losing his MILF-chaser shit when he sees those jugs.

We'd need another vlog.

nice quints

>>white streak theory about him retaining some altean/druid magic from haggar's experimenting comes true
This shit is Altean Lance tier

That much should be obvious, Shiro is for sexual and plays the princess/damsel role anyway. He deserves a nice tiara and a pretty spray on body suit that highlights his tits and ass.

Nah, it holds traction because it is explainable under cartoony rules without bending the canon to extremes altean Lance does because it's just "mumbo jumbo that was plausibly installed on shiro we dont know about yet" rather than "total character retcon to steal allura's role so klancer happens"

I'd assume Keith might take that half altean role though, because half galrans should look more galra unless he's either a shapeshifter or human genes 2stronk.

Time for a redesign.

>Nah, it holds traction because
It doesn't, we already have visible shit that could be used as a vector for Shiro to be infected/corrupted, and that's the big cyborg arm put on him by the evil badguy empire that glows purple.
The dude is not ALSO infused with Altean genes/magic because part of his hair is white. That's just fanfic tier theorycraft, like Altean Lance.

I'd rather have Shiro go full Winter Soldier with some triggered brainwashing and go over to the Galra side for a bit as a pet assassin.

Don't get mad, it's just a theory about a magical space cartoon that allows everybody to have a role with the OG paladin setup that isn;t gonna come true. I'm saying there's a reason it does hold some traction wih some fans rather than it being just a reason to Lance stan.

>Shiro's body is a battlefield where both Altean genes and Galra imprinting war for control
just like my mongolese roleplaying games

You should know that any theory that deviates from the original show is going to make /vld/ mad.

>mad
Don't pull this, I'm just calling it fucking dumb because it is. The theory holds less "traction" in the fandom than Altean Lance even, because theories being popular has nothing to do with them being plausible or probable. See every fandom favorite theorycrafter who continuously gets BTFO.

i only ever see "altean shiro" brought up on /vld/ as an actual theory, otherwise it's for horny Altean Shance aushit. i think it's just a meme at this point

What even is the Altean Lance theory?

Lance is Altean.

Lance stans want Lance to be the secret origin hero with a special destiny instead of Keith.

I guess because his head is quite pointy in parts... people think he must be Altean?

>tfw you will never beat up Lance and make him choke on your dick
Why live?

>ywn jump Lance with your homies and go to town on his super-flexible twink bod while he cries about saving himself for marriage
it isn't fucking fair

I thought they wanted more parrallels to attach to Klance?

The problem with VLD that it does a lot of "tell not show" with character personalities as they associate with lions.

She would make a black paladin as good as writers' fiat demands.

Nah. Blue Paladin or mission control is better for her.

Also I can't wait for Lotor enacting his new gambit or whatever he's planning. Not to mention everyone freaking out when they see him for the first time in person once they realize he's a Altean/Galra hybrid.

she's good at directing and supporting from the casteship but is prone to panicking and making bad decisions in the heat of battle, so no she would be shit at it.

Fangirls in action.

So Altean Lance is just an extension of Blade Lance/Black Lion Lance/'Keith won't love me so I might as well die' Lance, got it. Just wondering if there was some actual evidence behind it or not.

Pidge, is that you?

If anything, it's disproven by the show itself, since it shows Alteans can't get "brainfreeze".

I totally want someone who freaks out and holds their gun backwards to lead me into battle and make life or death decisions for the group. Yeah the moment was cute and kind of endearing, but also proof that Allura doesn't have the stuff to be that kind of leader.

Her skillset is more statesmanship than combat leader.

The only teeny tiny shred of evidence I can think of is Blue opening a wormhole in the pilot, but like said the show itself totally debunks the idea.

Is just pure Lancefagging.

hey /vld/ so what's the deal about lootecrate being a scam? I would like to get the Voltron crate and then cancel the subscription.

They buy or make incredibly cheap garbage and sell it at a premium to idiots, just check out Ashens on youtube to get a feel of the low quality/ripoff content.

The "voltron box" iirc also contains Power Rangers and something else, so you'll probably only get 1-2 cheapo voltron-related items. It's cheaper to buy whatever you want out of the crates on ebay after the crate is out, if there indeed is anything decent.

Anyone know where I can stream this?
Voltron isn't available in my country's Netflix. It sucks ass.

thanks, I'm gonna check out that youtuber right away.

It's a scam in the sense that you're paying for a bunch of low quality garbage. But seeing as low quality garbage is the only kind of Voltron merch that seems to exist, it's no scammier than just buying that rubbish as normal. Probably better value, even.

I wasn't even aware there was a Voltron crate.

what would you do if you were in charge of the voltron twitter?

Retweet kallura/sheith/allurance/shaladin/lotor pairing fanart, mostly.

tweet whatever my boss wants me to then go back to ignoring it

Be annoyed and think the Voltron fandom is a mess. Literally whatever is posted gets 30 Lancefags complaining that Lance isn't in a tweet.

this, i'd also shitpost on Sup Forums

you can just download it, man

Increase engagement with subtle queerbaiting so I could get my bonus at the end of the year.

Find fun ways to indirectly troll the idiots who look too deeply into my tweets and reposts. Make them go fucking crazy.

VPN my dude, they're incredibly useful. Do a bit of research first before downloading though, some of them are shady.

This is how we'd know that the Voltron Twitter is one of our residents. Though the person did post Mallura when we were talking about it once, but that's just coincidence

Never posting anything Lance related, and when we get called out I ask "who?".

Pay lots of attention to every paladin except Lance. Watch the rage build up on my feed.

Occasionally i'll tweet stuff like "tomorrow we're gonna love and appreciate some blue and red paladins!" and then tweet links to kallura fanvids all day. Or put up a "who do you think is the best black paladin?" strawpoll and not have Lance as an answer.

Gotta HATE the mice

Post only screenshots of Klance headcanons that include the phrase 'Lance sings 'Gasolina'.

Is this an invasion from another reality!?

Post/retweet lewd Galras, get fired. It'd be worth it.

I'd post that music video of "I'm not gonna write you a love song" for no fucking reason other than it being stuck in my head. The idiot fandom would try to decode it about being Klance probably, and thern I'd get scolded by the boss for posting something unrelated to Voltron.

I want to stream it so I can watch it on my phone.

>Or put up a "who do you think is the best black paladin?" strawpoll and not have Lance as an answer.
Kek