Trump would start a nuclear war if elected. Look at how he plans on not defending NATO countries...

Trump would start a nuclear war if elected. Look at how he plans on not defending NATO countries, and look at the history of how the world wars started. Even officials who laugh about rape and insider trading are terrified at what a disaster a Trump presidency would be.

goybook .com/yudkowsky/posts/10154650743819228

Still plan on voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#High_and_Late_Middle_Ages_migrations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>((((Eliezer)))) ((((Yudkowsky))))
Also free bump

World Wars start because of excessive MDP's, cunt.

And ambiguity on what powerful nations will and will not defend.

>(((Every Fucking Time)))
Why is Sup Forums always right?

> taking le Roko's basilisk man seriously

>Taking le candidate who thinks global warming is a hoax, vaccines cause autism, and thought Obama was born in Kenya seriously

>implying i didn't vote for hillary

Then why vote for Hillary if not le nuclear war prevention?

i'm part of an apocalyptic death cult and hillary is more likely to cause a nuclear war

Yudkowsky is just looking out for his people. The interests of European-Americans differ substantially from those of Ashkenazim, so Yudkowsky's opposition to Trump cannot be considered objective.

I like his writings but wouldn't mind watching him get tortured for days.

But wouldn't Hillary letting in more mudslimes be bad for Ashkenazim?

Also what do you think of this Yudkowsky quote?
>If I had the choice of erasing crack neighborhoods or erasing the Holocaust, I don't know which I'd pick.

The US president does not have that much power. You all act like the US president is going to change much. There's a reason why the US style of government is the best style of government in history.

Why do you want to watch him get tortured for days, Danefag?

>US style of government
>best style of government in history
>Implying that fascism isn't better

>But wouldn't Hillary letting in more mudslimes be bad for Ashkenazim?

Why? Europeans have always proven to be a far greater threat to Ashkenazim than the low-IQ brown peoples of the middle-east.

>>If I had the choice of erasing crack neighborhoods or erasing the Holocaust, I don't know which I'd pick.

That seems like empty social signaling.

Being anti-Trump is a consistent marker of Ashkenazi tribal solidarity, from the lesswrong autists like Yudkowsky and Scott Alexander, to the establishment neocohens like Bill Kristol and David Brooks, and every kike in between, all are putting up a united front against goy nationalism.

>Why? Europeans have always proven to be a far greater threat to Ashkenazim than the low-IQ brown peoples of the middle-east.
There's a reason why the Ashkenazim settled in Poland, not in the Middle East or somewhere similar. Europeans can commit Shoahs, but are mostly easily manipulated cucks. Arabs are savages with no guilt that want to decapitate every Jew they can find.

Because Sup Forums pays more attention to Jews than the average ethnic group.

>There's a reason why the Ashkenazim settled in Poland, not in the Middle East or somewhere similar.

The Ashkenazi race evolved in the Rhine valley, much closer to Poland than the middle east. Besides, Ashkenazim have settled in the middle east, and their settlement zone is expanding.

>Europeans can commit Shoahs, but are mostly easily manipulated cucks.

They are until they aren't.

>Arabs are savages with no guilt that want to decapitate every Jew they can find.

The fact is that only Europeans have the capacity to eliminate the Ashkenazi race. Arabs are subhumans who can be exterminated as easily as cattle.

>The fact is that only Europeans have the capacity to eliminate the Ashkenazi race.
East Asians could probably also do it.

>Arabs are subhumans who can be exterminated as easily as cattle.
Then why hasn't Israel successfully Shoah'd the entire Palestinian population yet?

n o f l y z o n e

>East Asians could probably also do it.

Not a chance. East Asians are profoundly inferior to Europeans in every category of cognitive output. East Asians are completely harmless to Ashkenazim.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

>Then why hasn't Israel successfully Shoah'd the entire Palestinian population yet?

Because that would be too conspicuous, it is better to displace them and slowly export them into white countries. Israel must walk a fine line, they must displace and eliminate the indigenous peoples of Palestine, but they cannot do so conspicuously enough for Europeans to get any ideas.

It sucks that there can ultimately only be 1 race with high intelligence and curiosity, and that having 2 races this way results in their mutually assured destruction. It would probably be better if Jews and Whites joined forces to exterminate all inferior races, but that's never going to happen.

False. World Wars start because of the Germans.

theyre working together to ruin the world, wouldnt want to be part of that

>exterminating low IQ niggers
>ruining the world
Pick 1

Even more tragic is that if Ashkenazim win and successfully destroy European civilization, they will likely also destroy themselves.

Ashkenazim aren't a true race, merely a parasitic merchant clan. Ashkenazim don't have true sense of blood and soil required for racial survival. The majority of Israelis are now Mizrahim, low IQ Jewish Arabs. The intermarriage rate between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim in Israel is over 70%. Zionism is a completely cucked form of non-racial theocratic nationalism, pure Israeli Ashkenazim are on the road to extinction within the next century.

>East Asians are profoundly inferior to Europeans in every category of cognitive output.

Eh they are just not creative and think inside the box. But they will build the nicest fucking box you have ever seen. Europeans are creators, inventors, and individualists who are not afraid to take chances and fail. That is why we come out on top for most things.

based

At least in the US, a lot of Jews are intermarrying with Whites, diluting their genes so that the White race has a higher frequency of genes for high IQ, while also destroying Jewish identity.

mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/

Fuck yes mai negroid
I don't give a fuck about a continent that doesn't give a fuck about us
Chech em

I have a theory that selective breeding has made Ashkenazim increasingly repulsive and incompatible with Europeans over the centuries. For many generations, the Ashkenazim who best fit in with Europeans, who looked and behaved like Europeans, would intermarry with Europeans and join the European genepool. As time went on, the only people left in the Ashkenazi genepool were increasingly deformed kikes who were incompatible with European temperament and norms of behavior, genetically selected for their hatred and rejection of Europeans. At this point, many Ashkenazim are simply too phenotypically divergent from Europeans to be compatible, it may be best to just put them out of their misery.

Good read. He's right.

>The Ashkenazi race evolved in the Rhine valley

proof?

>East Asians are profoundly inferior to Europeans in every category of cognitive output.

t. pure Aryan Wendy's chef wagie

Google it you retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#High_and_Late_Middle_Ages_migrations

>evolved
>8th and 9th century
>implying evolution works that fast

kek

Sounds plausible enough. A similar boiling off effect could have also raised their IQ this way.

>not knowing the difference between ethnogenesis and large-scale evolution
>implying that natural selection has zero effect over 50 generations