>woman gets drunk and drives her car
>gets arrested fro drunk driving
>everyone would agree that it's 100% her fault

>woman gets drunk and has sex with drunk man
>regrets it the next day and claims rape
>somehow not her fault

explain this to me.

The car can't force her inside it

With that images logic Jake was also drunk thereby he couldn't consent either. Josie is as much of a rapist as Jake is in this bs situation

Neither did the man, in this case.

Yes, he did. Even if she said yes, by law, he still raped her since she was drunk.

Then the same should apply to her.

>woman gets drunk
>taxi is called for her
>she gets taken home in a taxi cab

somehow this isn't kidnapping???

Same shit argument as the other day, but your hearts still in the right place

I know, right?

>Explain this to me

It's easy.

America.

Kek, good analogy.

Yeah but if she can't give consent then neither can he, thus cancelling it out.

You're trying to talk logic when talking about a country which requires women to be 18 to have consensual sex, you can't drink alcohol until you're 21 but you can go to war at age 17.

There are some states that have 16 as the age of consent but that's only for men that are 18-20 years old. If you're 21 and have sex with someone that's 16 years of age in a state with a legal age of 16, you can still be tried for statutory.

America.

And they wonder why middle class birth rates are plummeting.

Oh ma gahd are you a muh soggy kneest? I can't even

Don't you get it you vile misogynist?
IT'S ALWAYS THE MANS FAULT!

The car can't say "no, this is not a good idea". Cars aren't the same as people.

>(((((COHEN)))))

Every Fucking Time

If you can't consent while intoxicated then you can't consent to drive a car while intoxicated

False equivalency

Josie raped Jake though he was intoxicated and was incapable of making an informed decision about having sex with Josie and she should have broken off the sexual encounter before it started.

The easy thing to do in this situation is report her for rape first. Boom, you win.

Women can't handle that much responsibility, you misogynist.

Are you sure about that. That close age shit usually only applies to people under age of consent. Age of consent means they can fug anyone.

made it into a pic

Not always. Legal age of consent in Germoney is 14, but sexual partners over the age of 18 need parental consent before getting jiggy with kids. Otherwise all else goes at 16, I believe.

>14

Shit tier.Too much unused space, and Letters are small compared to the rest of the image

This