There Really Is a Hispanic Voter Surge

nytimes.com/2016/11/08/upshot/this-time-there-really-is-a-hispanic-voter-surge.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-clinton-up-4/2016/10/30/id/756011/
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/regated/status/795723198860001281
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/team-hillary-giving-up-ohio-florida-and-north-carolina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not a surprise since Obama has allowed how many illegal immigrants into this country in hopes of their planned rigging to help Clinton win the election

by Nate (((Cohn)))
every. fucking. time.

>not a surprise since Obama has allowed how many illegal immigrants into this country in hopes of their planned rigging to help Clinton win the election

Wrong. He's increased deportation so much it's achieved a record rate, more so than the previous administration.

Hispanics break down the wall. Trump will be remembered as the the guy who opened the door of a new era for minorities.

Then why did the oversight committee criticize Homeland Security for allowing sanctuary cities? The entirety of the Obama administration is focused on reshaping the demographics of the US in order to secure Democrat rule.

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH CTR IS CRYING SHILLARY CANCELLING FIREWORKS

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT ALL YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT SATAN OVERLORDS DID ALL THIS SHILLING IN VAIN TO SEE GOD EMPEROR ASCEND TO THE THRONE WAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Trump will be remembered

Doubtful :^)

Why the actual fuck are illegals allowed to vote in ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. They will ALWAYS vote for the democrats because:
>gib welfare plz
>let me in despite having no legal right to be a citizen.
>Trump will build the wall so go shillary!!!
"Thanks Obama"

>he entirety of the Obama administration is focused on reshaping the demographics of the US in order to secure Democrat rule.

Possibly, but what the guy above said is still wrong.

HILLARY WILL BE REMEMBERED BY HER PUSSY EATING SKILLS IN PRISON FAGGOT

Legal immigrants hate illegals, and spics hate the occult spirit cookers. Funny how these liberals assume a certain race will vote a certain way, THAT is racist.

Even Goldwater is remembered. The worst thing for Trump is if he hadn't run he would have been remembered mostly positively as a flamboyant and successful business and showman.

trump loses Florida:
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote

trump loses Nevada:
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans

trump loses Alaska:
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-clinton-up-4/2016/10/30/id/756011/

Ohio and Arizona continue to look shaky as all fuck. North Carolina will be blue.

Good night Sup Forums. See you when the polls start closing tomorrow night.

It would be epic if Hillary retweeted this when she wins

Not everyone can vote you know,you need to be a citizen,

That's due to the definitions being redefined. When you're counting those you turn away at the border as deported when previously that was not the case, no shit your figures will go up, even if you cut down on real deportations.

>Goldwater
Who?
Haha indeed

>When you're counting those you turn away at the border as deported when previously that was not the case

Ok that would really be a sleazy trick, but I've never heard of that, could you provide a source please?

This. You need vote ID and identification in Florida.

>republicans don't understand that there is a wave of hispanic people turning 18, that will forever vote against them

Expect it to only get bigger. Texas is too early for a pickup this year, but that state is gone from republicans in the near future. Once Texas becomes a tossup or Dem leaning, the whole game is over for the current republican party and they will be shunned from the presidency.

Republicans are basically fucked in the ass on the national level.

Think about it like this:
1.Trump could lose the electoral vote even if he wins the popular vote by up to 3%.

2.Democrats won 5/6 of the last presidential elections by popular vote.

3.Democrats are winning groups that will become a larger portion of the electorate almost every year from this point forward.

4.Even if Black turnout is down, Hispanic turnout appears to be skyrocketing across the country. They voted 71-27 Obama-Romney in 2012. If democrats mimic anything even remotely close to those margins, Trump is history and even Arizona is going blue this year.

>surely the unprecedented independent numbers are irrelevant
GET GASSED KIKE

Exactly. The country should have been a Timocracy and has some language in the founding documents that support this idea.

FLORIDA IS GOING BLUE I REPEAT BLUE!!!!!

what do?

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

support hillary before its too late for what?
is there some kinda prize you get for voting of the winner?

She was not innocent she was guilty but not charged. This is fact.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

>NY times
>Cohn

Try harder faggot

Wrong.

Saged.

You're just mad you have dude weed lmao as your president and both of our choices have bigger balls than him.

>Saged

"M-muh safe space!!! MUH SAFE SPACE"

He's not lying, saw it myself. I'll try to find a source, wish I had saved it.

SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

GET THE WORD OUT AND THE MOVEMENT GOING! #WikileaksSummary
WAKE UP THE LAST REMAINING NORMIES!

you're going extinct in your own country

Well, what did you expect after Trump's crazy attacks.

I didn't accuse him of lying at all, I'd just like to have confirmation, because that would be incredibly sleazy indeed

Great vid. I have no social media but I don't see this on the hillary clinton posts or anything...

It's great though, very concise and matter of fact.

Whatever, Mr 62%.

CTR your bots are fucking up

Comey said as much back in the middle of summer.

Don't get complacent. GO VOTE!

Guys I am tired of this. I got very nervous after the FBI declaring Hillary innocent and now Trump is losing in Nevada and Florida due to the spics. I am on the verge of ending it.

Wow, what racists.

Topkek, Trump has no chance

well retards, not only is hispanic turnout up but hispanic support of Donald Trump is high also

twitter.com/regated/status/795723198860001281

YAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN...

"BBBBBRRRRAAAP!"

>Hispanic voter surge

>not completely offset by african americans not voting who vote Democrat almost entirely while Hispanics are a lot lot more split
>not realizing that Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic (who Hillary criticized), superstitious (#spiritcooking) and men in particular love machismo (Trump)

Wow it's nothing and you dumb burgers fall for this meme every time

Guess what? It's just demographics, white and african american populations aren't really increasing while Hispanics are, so get used to a "HISPANIC VOTING SURGE" meme every 4 years

I know I'm being baited by CTR but still

>those sources
Fuck off shill

I've seen this post three times already. I'm capping this one and any copies I see from now on. Thanks for being so predictable, CTR, and I'm sorry you'll be out of a job tomorrow.

Drumpf is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, abusive douchebag with no political experience, ill-equipped to run a business, let alone a country.

hey you shut the fuck up you rattle brained fuck! I'll come down to your run down soddie shack and shove my jiggle billy so far down your throat that youll be wiggling forever

get the heck out of my state you racist brainwashed KKK bigot.

I'm going to screencap that one too for good measure, since the language looks like a carbon copy of yesteredy's shitpost tsunami. Shouldn't you be putting out resumes now instead of spewing verbal diarrhea on an Manchurian flipbook forum? Hopefully you've saved or invested your CTR money

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/team-hillary-giving-up-ohio-florida-and-north-carolina/

oh no i dont think so jartavius YOURE IN MY SWAMP NOW