Part two

Part one

>"I want Martian Manhunter to come back!"

There isn't Martian Manhunter at all

What book is that on the right?

>already part two

H-Hes fast!

>identity crisis.
I suppose he probably blocked it out after he first read it just like everybody else did.

Oh, fuck. I'm a retard. I saw the word "Manhunter a few times in there" and assumed. Didn't realize those were for a different character.

They´re doing another Marvel/DC crossover, mark my words

>All that Wonder Woman

I'm glad the aquaman concerns after meras solo was announced seem unfounded.

>nothing from Grant Morrison

Why is Bendis so sour?

I dislike that wonder woman box set, so fucking pointless

75 years of DC Comics by Taschen

Did something happen between the two? But you're wrong, there's WW Earth One in the second pic

>no Grant
*inhales*

Oh god please don't let Bendis ruin Kate Spencer.

Hello i just returned from the jungle. Why did Bendis leave Marvel?

Neat.

It may have something to do with a disney pr woman telling him diversity doesn't sell.
Of course dc diversity sells fine.

He said he wanted to try new things as an author

Most likely guess is Marvel wasn't willing to give him a better contract. Marvel is notoriously extremely stingy with it's royalties and shit

IIRC Wein got more money for Lucius Fox in the Nolan trilogy than he got for Wolverine in all those movies.

Andreyko is his friend. He will not do it

The lack of Grant's Superman or Batman is actually pretty odd, for the amount of each Bendis has. Even just All-Star Superman or something would fill it out.

DC dosen't sell diversity,

They sell good characters and stories. Some of them happens not to be white that's all.

Can't wait for him to seemingly ignore all of this and do whatever he wants like he did at Marvel.

DC continuity is a mess now. He can easily get away with it.

He went there to prove a point. You will witness levels of diversity that you considered unattainable previously. Benis' ego was hurt, only one thing can come from this.

This. While some characters were forced like black Wally. Most of the other were build up in an organic way. The best example is Jessica Cruz.

What is the worse thing he could do? Turn Dick into a gay trans from asia?

>I dislike that wonder woman box set, so fucking pointless
Did they really pack what are essentially four radically different origin stories/style of writing and sold them together? What's the fucking point? Do they want to give readers whiplash?

calm down. He is given a welcome present from DC. There is even a Kingdom Come. Its clearky he got everything that DC considered essential for overal back history.

He will never have as much power at DC like he did at Marvel.

For one, there's editors at DC.

There is no way in hell he manages to make it through even 1% of all that

Oh god I hope he stays the fuck away from Green Lanterns and New Super-Man.

>Shazam
Please no.

Do you think he'll ever read past those volume 1's

You know what Dick's unsuccessful relationships with women suggest? It's time to stop pretending.

There's maybe 10 there that I'd bother reading.

Same.

>that tweet mentioning Wolfman
He's writing Cyborg, I'm sure of that.

Could fit since DC has been pushing Cyborg for a while now. He could also take JL.

He ran out of stuff to ruin at Marvel and they wouldn't let him have Fantastic Four.

Also, rats leaving a sinking ship etc.

Lilith confronts Dick and tells him "The reason why you never had a stable girlfriend, Dick is cause you like dick!"

Ike said no to more money
>Ike doing his job for once

>Batman: The Chalice

>researching comic books

Is he going for a liberal arts degree?

That is basic shit if you're trying to write a comic book, dumbass.

I want him to rape Swamp Thing.

A&E renews Dog the Bounty Hunter for a new season in partnership with Mars, Inc where he's made of solid chocolate.

Why would you want that to happen to Swampy again?

Maybe he already read them.

I hope he gets Superman, Detective Comics and Wonder Woman. Also JSA.

It's not odd. He hates Morrison. Moore too for that matter.

All that backstory and continuity for him to ignore.

>The lack of Grant's Superman or Batman is pretty odd
It's not odd, Morrison's "Bat-Epic" is hot garbage and his Action Comics run is mediocre at best. Though you'd figure DC would consider All-Star Superman to be must-read material.

Bendis will complete his DChad transformation and religiously study continuity daily while benching 250+, you heard it here first.

>JSA
>Bendis makes Courtney into a black lesbian
>The very next day someone turns him into cereal

It's quite possible that he's already very familiar with All-Star Superman. Anyways, while I like the book, it's so Silver Age that I wouldn't say you'd necessarily need to read it in order to write good titles for the current Superman.

Geoff Johns would suck Bendis dick back to human form.

t. rebirthdrone

>I-i-i-it's not c-convoluted and s-s-self-indulgent!
>Y-y-you just don't g-g-g-get it!
your fedora is on a little too tight there, lil guy

>i-it's just convoluted
>it's... it's... PRETENTIOUS
>*tips fedora*
Jesus Christ user

>No Bendis. You can't kill off Peter and replace him with Miles. Stop crying.

>Batgirl: Silent Running

Huh. Neat.

>NSM
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THE WORDS TAKE IT BACK NOW

Underrated.

I can see one of the Robins being turned gay. Damian is totally going to become gay for Jon

no the flash in the whole pile, boo this man!

DC has already ignored it all. Bendis is at home in DC.

Somehow he has to know which plots he re-tell in his runs.

Way too many shitty Cereal Lord books were shoved on his plate.

Generally WAY better.

From the looks of the first set of books, he had the Johns canon shoved down his throat, washed down with Snyder Batman - and a lot of random one shot SA stories just to confuse that fact

But you guys told me Bendis doesn't read comics.

Marvel Studios made fun of him so now he's going to have actual input into the DCEU

Now he does.

Bendis prob wanted a top editor role and didn't get it. Of course, that implies Marvel had editors to begin with.

I think Jeoff would kill bendis if he did that, he created courtney as a tribute to his sister of I'm not mistaken.

Don't be silly, they won't put Bendis on NSM.

They'll give him Super-Sons instead.

Poor Jon.

This

>JLI Omni
I really need to get that.

Jon is a faggot without a 1/10 of Kon's personality after the same number of appearances

>Kon's personality
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>Lex Luthor is my daddy! I am sad watch me brood
That's his fucking personality ever since Johns wrote him. It's boring and outdated like Kon himself was.

>the ass brays.jpg

>LOSH and JSA
P A N I C

he is definitely doing manhunter

more like "bendis showing off the shit DC gave to him for free now that he works there"

>Will make the issues of writers having very little continuity on Damian's pesonality much worse
>Bound to force a Black totally stand-in-for-his-daughter Wonder Girl
>Jon is new enough a terrible writer could sink his character entirely.

Super Sons might be one of the worst options that could be given to Bendis.

SUpersons

>Did something happen between the two?

I think two things happened, one was Morrison kinda taking a jab at Secret Invasion while hyping Final Crisis. The other was when someone asked Morrison if there was a chance of bumping into Millar and Morrison said that he hopes to be doing 100 MPH when it happens, and that pissed off Bendis cause he's friends with Millar.

That's depressing.

Reminds me how DC animation takes cool story ideas and changes up the entire villain or element in order to not pay royalties to creators.

Like how JL Doom was originally meant to be the tower of babel but DC skimped out to prevent paying royalties to Waid.

>DC animation takes cool story ideas and changes up the entire villain or element in order to not pay royalties to creators
Bullshit. But Waid deserved it for being a cretin.

I'm in the camp who believes Bendis wanted more than just a writing job. He wanted an editor job or some job like Johns has. I think he used to be on a team that had input for movies/shows but they quit that.

New Super-Man is going to get cancelled and never return, so calm down.

>Tons of Superman hints
>Berzenga just got kicked out of the Superman Group Editor position

I hope you're wrong user, I really do.

Had respected news sites not had an article about Berzenga, he'd still be not suspended.

>Stops after Owls arc

Good call Bendis, good call.

Actually, I kind of want this

>Berzenga just got kicked out of the Superman Group Editor position
Link?

Who knows, maybe he will pull a Shooter and actually be good at editing.