IT'S OGRE

DALLAS NOV 22 1963.
REPEAT: DALLAS NOV 22 1963.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AWbnGviamC8?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-DWbxeasA
jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/November-22-1963-Death-of-the-President.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The only reason Comey reopened the case.

He doesn't die.

What if the Donald didn't came _that_ far from the future?

wait. do u mean that's good or bad.

FBI user told us Corsi was doing the best research on the foundation. I'm inclined to trust him

What did he mean by this?

I think he's saying the FBI took the evidence from NYPD and told them to drop the case.
Later tweet said the only way to stop them from getting away with it is to elect Trump.

>burger reading skills
>good or bad
IT'S FUCKING OGRE!! GET YOUR GUNS!! NOW! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

YES!!! PRAISE KEK! GRAB YOUR GUNS!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Think, user, think!

Explain this to me like I'm a 13 year old blond girl obsessed with the Kardashians.

distract us from the wikileaks?

To close it again?

He reopened it so he could swipe those emails and run off with them like a bandit

then dispose of the evidence because hes an agent of Hillary

fucking kill yourself my man

If this is real, Comey is compromised and must be removed from power. The corruption knows no end.

There needs to be a revolt and soon

So where does the assassination of Kennedy play into all of this? They're gonna kill President Trump?

To confiscate the new evidence NYPD has obtain. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!

There you go.

our hope's in NYPD!

WHAAAAAAAT

THESE FUCKS BETTER START LEAKING WHAT THEY DO HAVE

comey only reopened the case because he wanted to get all of those emails from Weiner.

He said there was nothing on them without letting really anyone look at them.

He took those damning 650k emails and probably destroyed them

Comey was a lawyer for the clintons in the 90's

You guys are fucking retarded
get some critical thinking skills

Was it ever confirmed some GOP people had copies?

I don't think so.

fuck off drumpfshills

youtu.be/AWbnGviamC8?t=10s

Revolt for folks with hunting rifles against tanks, drones and Army?

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

gop means shit, they're in the same boat. We need intelligence to unite against those bastards

it was bullshit

Comey fucked the country over because hes a globalist

We lapped up his cunt because we thought he was going to actually prosecute clinton

instead he reopened the case to run off with weiners emails so they would never see the light of day.

He was a clinton man till the end

In Iowa apparently

Color me confused but i thought those emails were sent to multiple parties in the nypd and several Republican congressmen??? So how could comey have ALL of the emails?

They werent

it was a fiction
We got fucking rused

No one will ever see those emails unless an FBI agent on the case secretly made back ups and handed them out

So far the copies being sent out are bogus

Wouldn't the NYPD keep (a copy of) the evidence since it still applies to their investigation?

>look ma I posted this flawed argument again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-DWbxeasA
This motherfucker
Maybe the boys in blue did some preservation fuggg

The fbi can take all evidence as well as copies

So no they got screwed

hope some sneaky NYPDs made some copies and are willing to leak for the good of the country

>several Republican congressmen
When was the last time you've seen them? Alive? I mean... not suicided just yet?

Your government would rather kill you and your children than enforce the law on people who work there.

It's fine, we'll just file a FoIA and wait for the e-mails. We should get them since they're just duplicates.

fuck you guys
make your shit country less corrupt
you are literally ruining the earth

hi do u like indian men?

We can't, there's too many democrats now fucking everything up.

>He reopened it so he could swipe those emails and run off with them like a bandit
>then dispose of the evidence because hes an agent of Hillary

Very astute. Exactly this.

well if there's nothing incriminating in the emails why won't Comey release them? Reps in high positions from Trump's train should push really hard for that!

Duh and the reason he put on the public show was to placate the NYPD and make sure they wouldn't go public either

Wow that's fucked

So comey is useless. Trump is fucked?

>implying the tanks, drones, and jets wont be on the side of the citizens
>implying the USA can fight a conflict on home soil and maintain projection of power worldwide

wish i could say i'm surprised, but i never had any hope that the result would be otherwise

We're all trapped in this beast and there's no way out

>NOV 22 1963

WHAT DID HE FUCKING MEAN BY THIIIIIIS

That would be a crime nigga.

When we win tomorrow, we will

Just google it you dumb cunt.

>NOV 22 1963
first result on Bing™

The car is on fire, and there is no driver at the wheel.

I KNOW

BUT WHY DID HE SAY IT

WILL TRUMP BE KILLED/?

no

NYPD cloned the shit out of that drive before they even let anyone know they had it

Oh fuck me.. it was so they could take the fucking evidence.

Jesus Christ NYPD why are you so dumb? Please tell me you copied it.

nice source idiot

choose hope

corsi has dementia
put him in an old people home

If nypd or FBI didn't cop a copy we are all fucked and its in fact over

Wasn't that obvious? It doesn't explain corsi'S fucking context

He said they only looked at the emails from and to Hillary.

He said those emails did not change his earlier conclusions (that she lied, sent classified info, everything we suspected, but that they did not have the balls to prosecute).

Weiner and Huma are sweating bullets right now.

Remember what 400kg hacker kim dot kimble com tweeted just the other day?

>GAME OVER

I believe it was a veiled threat upon Hillary if she is elected in light of this criminality.

This, omg this, they better have had made a copy for their own life insurance. They will be killed if thy don't release this shit

This.
Listen to me assholes
Cop here
NYPD is 1000x more street smart than Comey
Those files were copied
Comey took the bait because those emails had the most incriminating evidence on it
Those emails will be leaked through Inauguration Day
Trump will put Comey on the hot seat, and make him resign
Comey was set up and will be caught red handed

coverups

>It doesn't explain corsi'S fucking context
The context is that what we're seeing unfold now, is equivalent to NOV 22 1963: they're rigging the game. FOR FUCKING GOOD. IT'S OGRE!

This feeling.....it is.....hope?

yeah but he didn't specify for whom, how convenient. KimDotCom is full of shit and his ambigeous tweets are Khloe Kardashian tier

nope

was right.

>be email scandal
>wikileaks spreading leaks
>media can't ignore
>russia blaming is weak
>fuuuuuuk
>fbi opens case
>fbi looks hard
>HILLARY DUN NUFFIN WRONG

EVERYONE - Hillary done nothing wrong. It's all a right wing conspiracy and russia, russia, russia

>do you mean thats good or bad?

Your average media suckling pleb ladies and gentlemen. Not so concerned with the facts but rather being told how to feel about them.

JFK you ignorant nigger

That would be pretty /comfy/ to watch

NYPD will let Hillary get away with some stuff, but RICO and Sex Crimes are all punishable in NY State jurisdiction.
You can't release the SAP and intelligence emails because that would start World War 3
Keep it local and confined to the CF

are you guys idiots. why the fuck wouldn't the NYPD have a copy. they've had beef with the FBI since forever. shouldn't you americans know this shit

Assuming the time travel theory has any basis on reality, where do you think this timelines Donald is hiding out?

>implying the army will side with the government

Is there any positive reason why fbi would confiscate files? Prosecution?

i do.

More likely revolt for folks with small arms and improvised explosives against the most exposed sections of the power-grid, fuel infrastructure with a healthy helping of GORILLA WARFARE.

Trying to occupy a contested metro area with tanks is gonna be Grozny 2.0.

Anyone reckoning that any nasty business would take the form of a straight shooting match between militias/private citizens and military personnel is dense as fuck. Every soldier and piece of equipment has a lot more behind him/it in terms of logistics. That's what folks are gonna hit.

ya know, hypothetically and jokingly of course

What the fuck is this literal who talking about

The Rebulicans have a copy of it

This.

I don't think he'll be able to shut it down, though.

For example: do we really believe a cunning kike like Weiner had only ONE copy of the emails?

Kek, no.

I want to believe. Burger, do not disappoint.

Because it's probably a felony and life in jail to anyone including the NYPD to not turn over all evidence whether original or copies to the FBI.

Clinton and Obama are quite literally above the law

>where do you think this timelines Donald is hiding out?
Epstein's comfy island, maybe?

Why is there so much LARPing on Sup Forums these days?

Destruction

Anyone looked into Comey and possible trips to lolita island?

He's probably as big a pedo as bill, hill, biden and podesta.

>+0.05$

it wouldn't matter if the emails revealed that comey was hiding clinton corruption. there'd be no felony cases at that point and instead it would become a corruption case against comey and the clintons

You guys are really fucking losing it

NEW LEAK BOIS

wow great reaction pic you piece of shit