So, Mr. Simpson, you admit you grabbed her can. What do you have to say in your defense?

So, Mr. Simpson, you admit you grabbed her can. What do you have to say in your defense?

No, Mr Simpson. A cat is a living creature!

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Even the man in the White House?

>I don't know Homer Simpson, I never met Homer Simpson or had any contact with him, but...

boi ha tokar la halea

Is this "Keit-At" thing any good or what?

Fuck you ! Now I gotta watch this episode now lol! Oh well I got 40 mins before football comes on so I got time

>Watching the NFL in 2017
C'mon user, don't waste your time with shitty league.

>Hockey > College football > baseball = soccer > basketball > NFL

No, Mr. Savino. Don't take your anger out on me!

Hockey???!! Baseball??? I want to be entertained not bored. Anytime I watch basketball it makes me want to go play it.

>Hockey
One of the toughest sport known to most of the world. Great to watch and play. True teamwork where one player may be great (Lemieux, Gretzky, Howe, Orr, etc) it takes a team effort to lift the Stanley Cup.

>Basketball and soccer
I can play it but hate watching it

>Baseball
Brings back childhood memories of watching games with my grandfather and father.

>Football
NFL is faggot league with the kneeling, criminals, overpaid endorsements, countless commercials, and lack of playing the fucking game.

>watching cuckpuck

Honest question, why do you think that?

I love hockey and find it the best team sport. The only negatives are cost of equipment and the occasional shitty hockey parents.

It isn't filled with ghetto or garbage people like soccer, football, or niggerball.

The rules are too complex for amerimutts.

HA HA HA HA HA, really? I'm an American and easily understand how the game is played.

Let me guess, you've only watched clips or the top ten hockey moments from YouTube? Watch a game live or go to a local AHL, NHL, or minor league team. I used to go watch a CHL team play for $25 with friends on weekends and the atmosphere makes you become a fan.

Hey, thats a half-truth!

Dammit Boco, why haven't you drank bleach yet?

>It isn't filled with ghetto or garbage people like soccer, football, or niggerball
phyiscal talent pool must be small then.

LA JALEA

EL MERO FONDO

Man, MexiSimpsons used to be so much better than the originals.

It'd not filled with ghetto people because ghetto people can't play it. Ghetto people can't play it because most people can't play it. Most people watch what they played as a kid. I mean these lines aren't very difficult to draw. It's an extremely prohibitive sport. Even watching it is difficult because the puck is small and black and traveling at 300 miles per hour.