LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

election.princeton.edu/2016/11/06/is-99-a-reasonable-probability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fuuggen leeeef :DDDDDDDD

Blue sneck eatin' orange meme

I've always wanted to have sex with a flag that had a vagina.

>leaf

A

>Nate Plastic

Notice how everyone ITT is attacking your flag, or the source of the poll, and has no refutation based on data or facts.

Face it Drumpflets, it's over. Your cheeto god lost. Brexit isn't going to happen. The proper world order has been restored, and progress is the way forward.

RARE

ARIZONA GOING BLUE
ARIZONA GOING BLUE
ARIZONA GOING BLUE
ARIZONA GOING BLUE
ARIZONA GOING BLUE
ARIZONA GOING BLUEARIZONA GOING BLUEARIZONA GOING BLUEARIZONA GOING BLUEARIZONA GOING BLUE
ARIZONA GOING BLUEARIZONA GOING BLUEARIZONA GOING BLUE

Keep dreaming, CTR. The only house your pedophile's going to live in after this election is the big house.

It's funny yesterday Trump supporters were saying the snake is correct and now they're saying it's wrong. They're so pathetic.

Trump will win CO, NV, FL, NC and NH.
it's in the fucking bag

She's going to live in the Michigan Stadium?

MAGAY BTFO

Any facts to back that up, or just more opinions?

Hillary could win even the light blue states on this map and still get 270. Meanwhile, Clinton is up in early voting in FL... Trump has no chance. I'm going to be laughing with all my co-workers when our hard work pays off and Drumpflets get BTFO on election night.

You're right, we run this board, and soon we'll run the country, too.

You think Trump can counter Hillary's Council of Black Wizards? Ha! Trump probably doesn't even have any Wizards casting for him. Besides the Legion of KEK I guess. So really the question is, do you think Hillary's Mages are stronger than the KEK Autistzards?

>5% swing to Hill in battleground states overnight despite being a mess for 2 weeks straight
I don't think so.

It's time.

>any% swing to Drumpf in battleground states despite being a mess for the entire campaign
I don't think so.

TRUMP WON

CHECK THEM OUT

Trump will win Florida, retard

Comey announced she was innocent. Literally won her the election.

NC is blue again?

Trump already lost NV so its over

oh fug :DD
when did dis habeen

I thought it was only NH that was between red and blue a few days ago

desu it's a tossup, trump might win, he might not. The point is that it's a state he NEEDS, and it's a tie right now. States he really needed like PA and CO are just a fantasy for him now so he really needs these redder states to even compete. And it's not looking good for him.

It's hilarious. Trump really has no chance of winning. Now you see people constantly making threads preemptively calling victory for him. They're still in denial.

Yeah. And then Comey announced Clinton was innocent. So Trump loses.

No he didn't what House Committee hearing did you watch? Because it wasn't the one I watched about the Clinton emails.

>500k unaffiliated

Then you haven't been paying attention. It has been all over the news. Just type in "Hillary Clinton Cleared". It's front page news everywhere. That is why he's tanking again.

F

All those light blue states are going red, retard shill

You do know, leaf, that your country will be the battleground for the war between us and Russia?

a fugging snaig :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I don't like how Florida is so light blue...

>I don't like the poll so it must be fake!
I drink your tears and feast on your delusion, Drumpfkin.

it will be solid blue in 36 hours.

What has he said recently?

Because under oath he said his investigation found Clinton to be grossly negligent with classified information and gave access of classified information to those without security clearance, both felonies.

Not "she's innocent"

You won't spread your disinfo here. Try reddit.

TRUMP BACK UP IN FLORIDA

get bent leaf

KIKE

yes goy Nate Cardboard is always right just like the brexit polls

How the fuck is it possible to be this much of a fucking slowpoke? Either you're retarded or your eyes have been shut for the last 24 hours. I already told you what you can google and you can literally find that shit plastered on the front page of any news source, retard.

How about instead of typing shit to me like an idiot, you go look it up.

NV being a lock in is a meme you CTR shill. Noice proxy btw.

Harry Reid can eat my ass.

>we

Peru what happened to your red

this election will be a close one.

don't forget to vote tomorrow.

kekked

It all hinged on NH and he fucking blew it. Giuliani probably didn't do a good enough job sucking Comey's dick.

WUZ

HAHAHAHA dont think so Sven.

Trump already BTFO of Romney's early vote numbahs.

nate is actually /ourguy/
Nate Silver: Clinton is ONE State Away from Losing to Trump
>
>
>
>
>

To be fair, she hasn't talked about the case in a week. Any mention of it is negative, just because she was investigated.

This is quite interesting article, but it might be a little difficult for most drumpftards, others might enjoy the beauty of maths and stats:
election.princeton.edu/2016/11/06/is-99-a-reasonable-probability/

>Sven
You mean Jonne

What site? This could be outdated. I'm mean OP is a typical one post faggot.

No. NH was red before. This is new

So that new set of potentially classified information didn't convince him to seek prosecution. Okay.

Doesn't alter the statement Comey made under oath that he found her to have committed felonies. Not "she's innocent lmao"

You won't spread your disinfo here. Try Facebook.

As goes NH so goes the country.

Sorry Ohio

>ALO HOL UP!

Muh stats said Brexit would never happen.

Muh stats gave Trump 1% of winning the nomination.

Muh stats about to be BTFO in 30hrs.

>You're right, we run this board, and soon we'll run the country, too.

When Clinton wins there won't be any country left to run.

So one poll throws the whole balance off on NH

>What site? This could be outdated. I'm mean OP is a typical one post faggot.

>2016
>being that dumb

Really makes me think

>trips
>kyke in Id

Which is good for Trump.
He is winning with Independants in every poll.

So what site, faggot?

You are woefully retarded.

>who cares doesn't matter lol

Nobody cares that it doesn't matter to you. It matters that Comey signed an official statement that they reviewed 650k e-mails among Weiner's archive and found nothing. Nada. Their "reopening" of the investigation has now been given an "all clear", and her being found innocent has been blaring on the news for the past 24 hours.

You're being intentionally obtuse when you pretend this has no impact.

you are a smart guy, aren't you?

it took me 20mins to understand the article.

Arent yougov the guys who put Remain up by 10 points on election day.

you only today started following this election, haven't you?

Bet you don't even know who Nate Oxygen is

Yes, yes, Nate Zirconium, I prefer not to give his site hits.

No, that was Populus.
But Yougov had Remain up +4 on the day of the Brexit vote.

>Jonne
You mean Benis :DDD

So you don't have to. That image is taken straight from it as of now

No I mean Bagina DDDD:

>You are woefully retarded.
Yet correct. Weird.

>Nobody cares that it doesn't matter to you. It matters that Comey signed an official statement that they reviewed 650k e-mails among Weiner's archive and found nothing. Nada.
That's not what I'm saying nor what we are talking about.

>Their "reopening" of the investigation has now been given an "all clear", and her being found innocent has been blaring on the news for the past 24 hours.
This is what I'm saying and what we are talking about. She wasn't found innocent of crimes. Comey said his investigation found her to have committed crimes. You're spreading disinfo and outright lying.

>You're being intentionally obtuse when you pretend this has no impact.
I never claimed this has no impact.

A better point would be to compare to early voting turnout 4 years ago. As it is, you're reading tea leaves, many people never bother to update their party affiliation.

Sure there won't, cuckservative, just like in 2008 and 2012, right? When Obama was gonna end the nation, take muh guns, trample the constitution, and dissolve Congress. I'm sure islamic communism is just days away now.

Trump supporters on suicide watch.

This board is gonna be so dead tomorrow night.

I always wonder. How does it feel to be almost as influential as Jews?

who the fuck is voting for gary johnson

MERCHANT

Co?
It's more likely he will win MI at this point.

>Yet correct. Weird.

No, just stupid. Everyone knows about the retarded "negligent" comments that Comey made like 6 months ago. That's old news. This is not. This is brand new, and news that they may reopen the investigation had a negative impact on Hillary. Comey coming out to say they found nothing put her back in an upswing.

>Comey said his investigation found her to have committed crimes. You're spreading disinfo and outright lying.

Wrong. He said she was negligent, but not criminal. YOU are spreading disinfo. He said there was no precedent for her arrest, and that different people arrested for being careless with classified information were in different positions and had different outcomes to her, so it's not comparable. I actually watched the proceedings, unlike you.

I'm so excited, I'm giddy. Can't wait to soak and wallow in the tears of drumpfkins.

Looking forward to the deadening. The non-excitement is palpable.

Clinton was grossly neglegent.

Comey still rides this "she didn't intend to do it, so no prosecution"-thing and he confirmed that on Sunday.

It's against the law to be negligent, dumbass.

>Kyke in ID
>flag
One way ticket to the chambers coming right up you rat.

The thing is, when they're losing they walk off with their tails between their legs and don't post almost at all. So it's not gonna be as fun as one would hope.

FUCK I GUESS THE CUBS ARE GONNA LOSE!!!1!!11!!1!!!1!