podbay.fm/show/1261418557

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0YUHXc9WhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might as well start a topic. What is this "wasted potential" meme? Did it start with SU? Is it a popular phrase for SU because of its long hiatuses? Why do I get so fucking triggered whenever I see someone say it?

>inb4 because it's true

WHERE THE /FREAKS/ AT

it might have been started with homestuck

I hope you're all having a great day!

Dead, also Jasper sucks dick.
Have fun with a thread full of angry jascucks.

I want to do indecent adult things to both Connie and her mom.

Eh, I just had a fantastic meal.
But now I'm stuck at my grandpa's house and he lists off all his ailments.
And I'll probably be late for my transatlantic round of Western for it.

I'm gonna prepare Omurice in a bit. What are you preparing /sug/?

nice image op

It's grown-up babies complaining about not always getting action-filled episodes.

Moar hybrids when?

When is Peridot finally going to fuse?

>The Dragons have passed into dust, yet their greatest treasure still walks the galaxy. Fitting, that the crown jewl of their hoard would create the most perfect collection of mineral wealth the known worlds have ever seen. Sisters she made, in her image, to rule with her over all else. Servants she made, perfect, unchanging. Soldiers she crafted, fearsome, full of fire. Yet despite her best efforts, her works fade. Her power weakens. Her sisters squabble amoung themselves. She can see it now. Worlds ending. The ever void. The mind eater. Songs she remembers of that implacable canker. Songs of terror. No lights are safe.

Please tell me is it true Lapis blushes when Peridot tells Steven she missed him.

Is Stevidot now the one true ship?

It always was

Preparing to cram three kinds of cake between the steak, roast onions, baked mushrooms, potatoes and mascarpone creme.

Yes

Afraid Jasperedemption will overshadow some of the weaker and subsequently arcs as one of the best in Steven Universe history?

Uh, cool story, bro.
The Dragon Never Sleeps and all that.

Why are lapis fags so fucking degenerate

>15 episodes
>Jasper has a chance to only have a theme of just fighting something
>Not confirmed for whether she's a third party, or STILL against the CGs but it'd be pretty hard to make her an ally..

Yeah, rivetting payoff for a character in probably the worst starting point out of all the three homeworld gems
She's totally not just gonna fuck off again as a minor antagonist and die again for the rest of the show.

So, I watch all the episode ls, they were about mourning, depression, breaking up, feeling worthless and giving up.
Great, that's what I need in my cartoons. I watch these fucking things to ESCAPE my reality you Fuckers

filing taxes?

dumb frogposter

it's catharsis, the bad feels wash over you and let the good feels remain

Don't you dare speak these words before my wife's children!
This is a family website, you brute!

Some user posted some greentext about the reptillian race creating White Diamond before they died. More as proof of their existance. I was just adding to it with my own autism.

Basically, the only thing an immortal fears is something on a cosmic scale that feeds off of complex tech and energy. And doesn't even have a brain to communicate with.

this would be a really neat origin story for the gems. nice job.

Nah, Pearl is self-hating. She pretends to be superior to hide her inferiority

Add Garnet into the mix and you got Sardonyx. Sapphire is the pride in both Garnet and Sardonyx as shown in Keystone Motel

None of them

Gemcation is the one that comes closest to "filler" but even then it's still pretty fun.

Check the anime that has gem people. It's just as depressing. And FUN

Anyways, it's nice so see the music is still on point

youtube.com/watch?v=a0YUHXc9WhI

I think it's funny that one of the major purposes behind SU is to help with "muh mental illness" but it fails more horribly than shows that don't even intend to address it at all.
I could go on a rant about it but it's really not worth it a 3+ paragraph post. The gist of it is that the show is so sweet it makes my teeth hurt i.e. it just reminds the audience that irl problems aren't as simple as they are portrayed in the show and that they will never EVER live in a world as bright and happy as Steven "My friend died but it's fine" Universe.

That's still a bit of cockiness considering how she fought Amethyst.
Again, Sapphire as prideful doesn't quite sound right, whoever mentioned Garnet as the dry humor though might be on point.

A few of them weren't filler, but had filler in them (if that makes sense). I.e. Sadie's episode contained mostly filler but ultimately lead to her quitting her job. Or how the Lapis episode has Lapis literally walking out of the show (ala Poochie in The Simpsons) but the rest of it is completely forgettable (I legit don't remember anything else from that ep except when they were looking for the pumpkin).

only on Sup Forums will you find people devoid of morals so much that they would fill taxes with kids

Shorty Squad 4 lyfe

WAIT WHAT? just cae back from along break, when/how did the whole batch of episodes leak?

Hey thanks, it was being talked about in the last thread.

You know how we haven't seen another Sapphire (besides Paddy)?
Imagine White in this massive observitory dome with all of the sapphires plugged into this massive telescope thing. She hasn't moved in thousands of years and she keeps mumbling about war and doom and stuff. Which is why Yellow is so autistic about having a planet-killer. Meanwhile White is trying to find a way around being eaten by some dark matter beastie out on the edge of the galaxy.

>Hehe.
>Come on Steven, come with me to space.
>It will just be the two of us in the barn far far away from anyone else.
>If you say no I might have to drag you...

not a leak, an official pre-tv online release.
Two days ago.
Everything is on sug.rocks

they all got released on the CN app, I think they're being aired on TV sometime in December

It was officially released on the app

CN knows it's too mature for kids so might as well release it sparely on the Internet for it's niche young adult audience

> game has been out for nearly 2 weeks
>Its still buggy as Fuck to the point of being unplayable

uprooted

god i wish that was me

>ala Poochie in The Simpsons
Lapis left for plot reasons, not because autistic haters wanted

>Still hasn't downloaded the patch
Retard

NOW WHY DID THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN?!

SUCROOOOOOOSE

I was thinking of the specific scene in which Poochie leaves but without context. "My planet needs me"

The thing's I'd do to her.

I wonder if multiple sapphires/a big sapphire fusion allow for farther predictions, but how would the accuracy be affected? It seems like BD trusted the vision of a single Sapphire, so I guess the gems assumed a sapphire's visions were usually reliable.

shitty OP image

lapis, like her fags, are the worst.

shoot in the face?

Present!

Don't talk to her like that, she's the Ideal Gem.

Someone wanted to massage corrupted Jasper’s feet last thread.

You do realize that she... oh wow I just made a connection here...
>malachite only has hands
>her fusion from ‘Earthlings’ named Zebra Jasper had two pairs of hands and two pairs of hooves
>hooves could either be forelegs (the ~hand~ area on applicable animals) or backlegs
>jasper wears boots

What do feet or legs symbolize and why is Jasper or at least her fusions being deprived of them?

>Zebra Jasper
not an official name

>worst gem
>best assets
And her armpits too. Can't forget those.

maybe it's the ability to move/change, which is why malachite doesn't have any feet
Jasper refuses to change and Lapis tried but failed to, so their fusion doesn't have any

I think maybe she'd just be able to run thousands of timelines instead of like... 3?

>Sapphirefag couldn't keep his eternal butthurt about Jasper comin bakc contained in trash
Damn shame

Like, I think the concept of Fusion is essentially like an intimate relationship to Gems, so maybe her losing Pink Diamond gave her an immense feeling of being incomplete without her, hence the lack of limbs such as feet.

You'll find me
in a sea of dreams
where no one
cares about my words
I hear her voice
she laughs now
she loves me now
and always did

She’s confirmed by Sugar to be a type of Zebra Jasper even if she wouldn’t have necessarily “called herself” that at the time.

A Jaspidot fusion would be dumb.

>Jasperfags can't accept their waifu might not get the perfect return they all hoped for and need to appoint all their anger on their boogeyman for the entire thread, which couldn't be kept in trash
Damn shame.

We have canonically seen Jasper's FEET, so I don't think it means anything.

Did jasper canonically help Enid work out?

Daily reminder that blushes in SU doesn't always mean romantic affection. Steven's endgame has always been Connie.

Lapis and Peridot has been destined to be lesbians. From the sudden U-Haul. Up to the tendency of breaking up and getting together again, just like their favorite tv show. Look at them, Lapis took the barn just to spite Peridot. Isn't that so much like a couple breaking up and taking things even though it wasn't theirs, just as an act of revenge?

oh and to add, regular corrupted jasper has the hands/hooves things

also I’m not trying to say jasper doesn’t have feet

I need more Connie with short hair. I have a MIGHTY need.

Yes.

see you’re being silly, don’t be silly

Is it supposed to be one week or two weeks that are allowed for generals to stay on Sup Forums after new episodes before being banned to /trash/?

They were never a couple, Lapis and Peridot were roommates.

OK, Lapidirts, I have been defending you from the Amedot-tards, don't you dare start

NONE OF YOUR SHIPS WILL BE CANON

jasper and lapis also had their breakup, why is lapis such a slut?
>baby i’ve changed

We're only twelve episodes away from the big 150. I wonder what they have planned for that.

for the 150th episode rebecca sugar herself will manifest through the computer screen and hit us all over the heads with a hammer, instantly killing us and freeing us from these threads

cute

God bless us, every one.

gempenis

A Beach City-wide orgy of sex. It's gonna be like Christmas special, only sex-themed.

Uprooted and destroyed. Peridot can go back to being good and worst gem and the tardbarn she stole can stay gone.

pink diamond reveal

by white diamond

I want for Andy to come back with a literal vengeance

ANDY DID NOTHING WRONG 2K17

Next episode is Lars of the Stars...right??

sauce on this?

Seems like it, will be part of the next bomb for sure. Enough time has passed and Steven and Connie are back together again.

The shorty squad finish Camp Pining Hearts to make Peridot feel better. Canada jokes abound.

It’s really too bad about those limb enhancers. It’s difficult to conjure anything cool resulting from their fusion now, but I’d love to be proven wrong.

>peridot lost the barn, became a better gem
>lapis has the barn to herself, seals fate as worst gem

Needs more Steven.

>Andy blasts Lapis out of the sky with a shotgun, Dogsper retrieves her body like a fallen duck

so, when WILL lapis sing this song? and do you think she'll cry in the same episode?

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

Funny how the colors in that scene were yellow, pink and blue with the white being the towel. Really enhances my limbs.

>WD is an ass

Andy and Kevin are Best Humans right now.