What if the worst characters of your favorite cartoon fuse together?

What if the worst characters of your favorite cartoon fuse together?

This actually happen?

Unfortunately yes. She's going to get BTFO'd next week though so it's not that bad.

Why DB took so long for female Super sayans?

Because Toriyama can't into women

Also, these two should fuse, just for a larf

And they should go out of their way to make it as ambiguous as possible whether or not the new android is male, female or neither (or both)

Plague, why are you here?

Kefla looks better than Kale and Caulifla so I'm fine with this.

They were gonna make them and call it 35 but whis made beerus realize that it could make them lose 2 fighters

>implying she wont get lssj3 and atalenate ultra instinct

But Sylvia is the only bad character in the show.

Here's a thought:

If Potara fusions re allowed...
Goku fused with Vegeta, we get Vegito.
Vegito gives one of this earring to Gohan, Gohagito.
Gohagito gives one of his earrings to Piccolo...etc etc

Do this at the start of the match before anyone was eliminated.

All 10 Universe 7 warriors are now fused into god only knows what.

Clears the arena in like 2 minutes

I’m so fucking mad that powerscaling was thrown out to make room for the two dykes.

Wander is the bad character

I wanna fugg her so bad, wat do

who

don't mind.

I thought they weren't allowed to use external items or be given items during the tournament?

Potara earrings should be an instant disqualification.

They were. Then Zeno saw what fusion could do and went DOKI DOKI WAKU WAKU SUGOI and allowed their use.

So last episode of this arc will be Instinct Mode Vegito vs Jiren right?

Furry artist.

k

they already did

Dragon Ball Super is your favorite cartoon?

Because back then DB wasn't a sellout milking cow.

Where did they get the potara?

Well, it's close
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_1718

Zeno is a kid. Just tell him it's cool and you're good

They brought them in. Turns out the rules are shit because Zeno-sama just like cool fights without logic.

Because they are a commentary on DBZ fans

Dominator.

This

Because a bog plot point was that their entire planet was destroyed.

I haven't caught up to DB, what's so bad and "unfortunate" about this? All I see is a hot musclegirl.

>toriyama had to constantly force himself to continue
>"db wasn't a sellout milking cow"

2 awful characters fused into one awful character. but kefla is fucking hot so i guess it's not that bad

>Editor constantly force
fix that for you

What the fuck is wrong with Caulifla? I give you Kale,clearly whatever carries that name sucks whatever universe we're in.

Never change, Sup Forums

Well, that gave us the androids AND Cell, so it worked one time.

>the worst characters
That's not Jiren or Goku

Gohanpedros mad that Caulifla is more Goku's kid than their little faggy nerdlinger will ever be. There's really no problem with them at all.

but what's awful about them, they're just more fight fodder aren't they

Cauliflower
>Skinny unappealing twig-like body stature
>Inconsistent boob size
>Double-digit IQ
>Doesn't even know what a Super Sayain is
>Jumps to SS with little effort while /oursayian/ Cabba had to get kicked around like a hackeysack by Vegeta to obtain
>Going SS lowers her IQ even further
>Moments later immediately jumps to SS2 briefly because of jealous angry lesbian friend not liking her hanging out with a guy
>Makes the same mistake AGAIN in the tournament by sparing with Goku causing trouble for everyone including her Universe
>Has no signature moves, creativity, or martial arts skills

Caulifa confirmed for worst sayian.

You can't force someone to work.

>they're just more fight fodder aren't they

They aren't.

There is a line between forcing yourself to continue and expand your series; and straight up retconning and making bullshit reasons along with fanservice for profit only.

So, like capeshit?

Caulifla is spunky! SPUNKY! AND CUTE!

Best girl now that Videl has been housewife'd and 18's taken.

>straight up retconning and making bullshit reasons along with fanservice for profit only.

the entirety of Z

I wouldn't be surprised if Universe 6 survives or you at least see some of the characters (Cabba, Caulifla, maybe Hit and Kale) brought over to Universe 7 through whatever handwave bullshit.

Artie Zigfried and Lisa Simpson? Jeez, that does sound bad

Whoops, meant ziff

>Best girl
18=Arale>Cabba in a dress>Videl>>>Super Sayin Kale>>shit>Kale>Caulifla

>18=Arale
Heh

1: Twigs are hot. Fuck you.
2: Inconsistent animation is all over this series. So not a valid argument
3: Have you met Goku?
4: Neither did Goku or Vegeta.until Goku first transfomerd.
5: Trunks and Goten
6: Again, have you met Goku?
7/8 It's not like Goku has a reputation of being overconfident and putting everyone at risk just because he wants to push the fight to extremes. Right?
9: Nor does any character since the Frieza saga.

Someone post plague’s female sayians

6 and 7 are going to universe-fuse. Unifuse?

>Taking Cage posting seriously
Why are DBfags so sensitive?

well what are they then jesus

yeah that's usually how this sort of thing plays out

That or mass migration

Exactly.

Well, yeah.

Bah, too much monkey. Needs more pale twig.

Do you have a valid reason for hating Caulifla and Kale or are you just REEEE WOMYN?

No

>the guy who made this unironically believes his OCs inspired Toriyama to make Kale and Caulifla

How do you get an ego that big just from drawing amateurish monkeygirl cheesecake?

They have potaras too, but they aren't sure if use them or not because you could lose 2 fighters

If there's a fan artist who could claim that (wrongly), it would be the one behind the multiverse tournament webcomic.

I hope he's just being facetious again and not ignoring 'holy shit people love posting their female saiyan OCs from Xenoverse, maybe we should do something with that'

It could be true.

Ask Aaron Diaz

Get laid virgin

>let just make girl goku and girl kale

LITERAllY anyone can come up with that idea.

And Toriyama's OCs inspired his OCs. Sounds incestuous.

They're clearly allowed to wear clothing, even if said clothing gives you power-ups. There was a sentai guy whose power came from his armoured suit.

>Implying that /ourguy/ won't save everyone

Tell that to Toppo

>>implying she wont get lssj3 and atalenate ultra instinct
That's retarded to it'll probably happen.
Dude, everything about Super Saiyans in Super is terrible. I mean, by Buu saga they were handing it out like candy but now fucking anyone can become a super saiyan, even Freiza! Fucking horseshit.

Is this true?

Manual reminder that Caulifla is that universe's Goku equivalent. Goku,

>has double digit IQ
>jumps to SS3, SSGod, with little effort while Vegeta had to get his shit kicked in for the whole series just to get to SS1
>going SS lowers his IQ even further
>steals moves from everyone else, has no signature moves of his own
>steals kills from everyone else

I've never hated any one aspect of a show more than I've hated those two.
I haven't watched the last two episodes out of disgust.

But unlike Caulifa Goku is beautiful.

Caulifla is the Sakura to Goku's Ryu. Spunky and punky. Literally (L I T E R A L L Y) perfect.

I don't think they would've been so bad if they didn't take fight time away from others, along with the fat magical girl, by spending time standing against a wall just to stretch this Tournanment arc into 2018

Plague, the hero we need but don't deserve.

I just want Vikal and Sanka Ku to survive. A love that pure cannot be allowed to die.

I could accept that.
The writers made the mistake that we care about those two, and beyond that they made the mistake of assuming we actually want them to win.
Like the pride troopers battle, I wanted them to win, but instead they needed those bitchy female saiyans to win for monetary reasons.
If the average anime/cartoon fan wasn't a brainlet/manlet/horndog retard combo maybe they wouldn't have expected them to sell really well based on their sex alone and we could have gotten something good.
Some how typing that made me angrier.