Would you have joined the Kids Next Door if it was real?

Would you have joined the Kids Next Door if it was real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk
youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga u cray?

Hell yeah, I think the youngest you could join was 7 years old right? I would have enjoyed the next seven years of fun gadgets and hanging with friends. The only negative is obviously the decommissioning, but I'd accept it with no fuss.

I'd join but probably die on the moon base

How do you know you weren't a member. Considering you would've been decommissioned at 13 there's a possibility that you were an operative and just don't remember being one.

Duh. But sadly I'm too old for it now.

Yes.

There's always the adult side.

im a adult plant from the KND AMA

>Childhood is fighting rules set by adults

>Adulthood is realizing you were dumb and entitled as a kid

>Senior citizenship is wanting everybody younger than you to just hurry up and die

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk

The Eds existed in the same universe as the KND, this would explain how they create a lot of their contraptions. Were they renegades, mercs or just civilians? They seem like they're close to 13, what happens to kids who arent part of the kids next door but who have knowledge or info about them? Does numbuh 86 have to deal with these little shits?

Because the Kids Next Door don't exist. Now shut up and shitpost.

He already was shitposting, dumbass.

Nope.

What if the urban rangers were a cell of the KND? Rolfe is there to train Jimmy and Johnny and to keep an eye on the Eds.

Cause keep have dreams of me fighting a man named Dr. ProstrateX man

I can't wait for fusion fall legacy to be done.

All of the CN shows at the time were in the same universe. Didn't you know?
youtube.com/watch?v=j27vdTSn7IE

I remember pretending that I was in the Kids Next Door when I was 11 (even though I'd only have 2 years of membership at that age)

No.

Why did people hate this show?

It was the quintessential KID show. Super imaginative, fun to watch and only like a couple disgusting eps.

the eds were the ancaps to the knd's revolutionary communism

That's not KND though
those are rouge operatives or what ever you call the delightful children

"only"
That's pretty much half the average member's career.

People complain about "pandering", as if it wasn't painfully obvious that the "adult stuff is evil" was just a joke. I mean, adults MADE the show.

Every now and then I'm reminded of Juniper Lee. That show seemed to appear and just vanish so fast.

Hell yeah I would've. And I would love to be the ultimate enemy. Not just to the knd but to the adults & teens alike.

do you think you'd be decommissioned for having sex since the KND doesn't know what sex is, only that its something teenagers do?

one thing I always found interesting was while the show never outright said it, it did make it very clear that Decommissioning was a terrible idea that brought nothing but problems to the KND as an organization with but one exception(it being used to neutralize Grandfather), as otherwise not only does it cause a constant brain drain of the organization's best agents through those who did go through with being decommissioned, it also created a ton of enemies for them, what with how often members defected to the Teens because of it(also I wouldn't be surprised if a decent chunk of the Adult villains had been KND as kids, cause Decommissioning basically gives people brain damage)

This is actually an excellent point - decommissioning prevents them from gaining thousands of adult allies down the road. It's idiotic and vaguely... not racist... ageist? I don't know, but as if there's something inherent in growing up that makes adults evil.

Most adults in the setting were pretty much clueless neutral civilians. Same for most kids. Teens seemed to be the only faction which was presented as being largely composed of operatives.

>He didn’t got picked to stay as a secret agent after turning 13.

Not even did you got decommissioned when turning 13, you may have been the numbuh 13 of your generation too.

>He didn’t change his name and identity
The KND will never track me down. They don’t allow kids on here right?

>turn 13
>find out I wouldn't be decommissioned
>best day of my life
>10 years later
>all the agents from my sector are long decommissioned
>in fact, except for maybe two or three operators that I didn't even have much contact with, all the operators from my generation were decommissioned
>have to keep a NEET facade to my family since I can't dedicate myself to a real job
>have no real friends since all I do is hang around with a bunch of children that fundamentaly hates me and everything related to me
>KND won't decommission me
>can't turn against them because I can't live on the run, just want a normal life

you decommissioned fags sure are lucky

no

I always thought the premise was bogus since I grew up with nice teachers and cool older relatives

Makes sense. Fucking with the knd sounds like a blast. Imagine hearing that some twerps are gonna sneak into a rated t movie this weekend, and you've got no plans so why not get some friends together for a high tech battle with some little punk kids.

>rated t
Fuck me, pg-13. Whatever

The Ed's were just really skilled in the art of 2x4 technology, but they seem to be self taught that coupled with the reality warping powers they are probably ignored by the KND because they would be too destructive no matter how useful they are.