I can't draw for shit

I can't draw for shit.

At least you're dedicated to making memes

Maybe if this became a meme, people would actually watch it.

oh for fucks sake why are mods keeping witchfag around
do they just hate us so much that they let this guy spam up the board with his shit?

always remember that presentation and rendering is more important than content and ability to actually draw

>it's a completely useless condescending advice episode

Hmm?
Make a picture pretty enough and people will forgive anatomical mistakes.
That's how it works.

>It had to earn it’s popularity but then lost it to a shitty 4kids dub

Go back to bed Wyatt?

W.I.T.C.H. is a better show, though

did you know that people take you more seriously if you get a name and a tripcode.

Not in based Russia.

Oh, and a handful of lesser known countries too.

If you can't actually draw, how the fuck are you supposed to do that? Dumbass.

So countries no one cares about?

>the only people who liked it were drunk vodka-addled slavs
o i am laffin

>thinking drawing is the same thing as coloring

>it's a "retards STILL miss the point of the virgin vs. chad meme" episode

I like my Chad meme better (but I'm dum for not making them side by side

Haha, I love Goofus and Gallant! I don't know why you confused it with the Virgin and Chad meme, though.

So what IS the point according to you, wise guy?

Those countries care about avoiding degeneracy. The US and many other countries really do not.

Which explains why only they would gravitate to a show like this, which may have been underpromoted (and underdistributed) but has quite possibly THE best cartoon role models, especially for girls.

It's not a
>bad thing
>good thing

Their traits should be the exact opposites, to the point of ridiculousness, like in the original pic.

>tfw just got my hands on some issues that I was missing due to having lost them way, way back.

Now I just need 14 and 40 to have a complete run up to issue 60, after that it gets a lot more spotty though.

>raped a kryptonian.
What?

What was the original title?

presentation and rendering IS part of the ability to actually draw, dumbass

>raped a kryptonian.
Pic related I think, but he didn't rape her

Memes evolve user. I think they're funny even if the original point is gone.

Can I get one with virgin Beast Boy and chad Animal Man?

>Things that would get a book cancelled and writers, artists, inkers and coffee boy fired today, the page

Poor quality bait...

I hate Miraculous more than WITCH so I'll give you that.

Does anyone has the template?

Holy fucking cringe

>So what IS the point according to you, wise guy?

The virgin is supposed to have a bunch of relatable/sensible traits interspersed in there so that people- especially those who are already self conscious- will identify with them and identify themselves as a pitiful person. All the while, the reality is that we're all just humans with human foibles, encounter feelings of mediocrity, and all feel a general disconnect from others on some level.

The Chad is supposed to be so ridiculously out there that he's impractical/obnoxious. Because it's not a real person based on real human flaws. Instead, it's a ridiculous parody of this "ideal" many people walk around believing successful people (but never themselves) to be.

That's why works.

Virgin: Actually gives a shit about the meme. The fact that he actually caresd about stuff opens him up to criticism in and of itself. He's also using a laptop- as many college age students do. Listening to music with earbuds, not exactly uncommon. Keeps soda cans on his desk- common image. Lots of people can look at that image and find at least one thing to relate to, thus identifying them with the virgin.

Chad: His lack of investment makes him seem cool, but unironically uses "lol", doesn't actually get the meme, and his mouse isn't even plugged in. Yet, he's the Chad, with the implication that if you aren't like him, you're not cool.

This isn't how this meme works

>these random ass countries coincidentally have only this shitty show no one will ever remember to watch so that’s the only show they watch therefore I think highly of them
W.I.T.C.H autism at its finest

So it's Goofus and Gallant with the Virgin being Gallant and the Chad being Goofus or rather a more subtle form of this.

Pic related is so fucking nonsensical. This is the way most works of fiction ever work (just replace "silly" with "evil"). What's so hard to get about it? Or is it that post-millenials are too thick to grasp the concept of hyperbole?

Was there ever a debate between WITCH and Winx Club?

It's specifically commenting on shitty webcomics

>Watching WITCH when Cornelia gets BLACKED

Are WITCH and Winx Club different things?

Not really.

The difference is that Gallant legitimately represents what the author thinks we should all aspire to be and Goofus is the kind of person we should avoid being.

In a proper Virgin/Chad meme, the virgin is mediocre at best, but also hews quite closer to the norm. The chad is "implied to be ideal, but closer inspection will reveal that these traits are actually kind of obnoxious if you think about it.

A Goofus/Gallant strip would have Goofus slame the door in peoples' faces while gallant holds it open for little old ladies to walk through.

A Virgin/Chad comic would have the virgin do something like hold a door open, even though it means having to wait awkwardly a few seconds longer and avoiding prolonged eye contact until the other person walked through. Meanwhile, the Chad would do something like hold multiple doors open at once, and carry on a full conversation with every person as they walked to, through, and away.

>not being a Chad and having a desktop
>he uses ishit

You're cute user with your love for W.i.t.c.h. I'm gonna rewatch it, one of these days.

Someone post a base?

poor, pathetic the_donald user.

>analyzing this hard a stupid normie mem
virgin lol

One was also implied to have been dealt a taste of his own medicine by Mina from the LOEG comics, so there is that.

She thought he was a deplorable freakshow and think about the people she had met by that point.

Winx Club > W.I.T.C.H.

stinking shit > your taste

>t. pleb

>t. faggot

now kiss

perfect

fixed

>suppose

Whenever I see the Chad meme, I have violent fantasies about stabbing "the Chad", 20 times in the chest then raping his dead body, than dumping his dead naked body in a public place where everyone can see his unpadded tiny testicles. Ik I'm not a psychopath because I don't have violent fantasies about any other dumb gueedo stereotypes or any other type of person in general.

You're not supposed to make it this obvious that you're trying to create a new pasta

as in "she was suppose to win" ?

On the off chance you're being serious, it's "supposed"

Thanks.

Gargoyles....god what a great show it was.

witch is really ugly sorry m8

Anyone who thinks Guy isn't best lantern is a faggot

That looks like a Kevin Maguire face in the third panel

The secret is that you don't actually need any artistic ability to do this shit, user. All it takes is an hour or two of drawing basic lines at high zoom in Paint and you can easily achieve an image which adequately conveys the intended subject.