Sup Forums cries all day about "muh rigged polls" "Muh D+7 D+10"

So now Fox news made a D+1 poll... and Trump loses by 4 points

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/07/fox-news-poll-results-11716.html

Trump is finished, I am going to make popcorn and read all the butthurt and denial tomorrow in here and in the donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795714004228468736
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnn

*braaaaaaapppp*

> 1% no affiliation
> 7% won't vote/don't know
What did they mean by this?

He is going to lose Florida at McCains numbers. Is going to be glorious.

Do you even understand the election? It doesn't matter 54% or 98% of people will vote Hillary in California, Illinois, New York, etc.

There's only a few key states that matter and you can't tell the outcome of the election by what you just posted.

>Faggot

Exactly. Cali and NY are FUCKING BLUE as Hell. Trump is the exact guy that California hates. I hear people openly wishing his assassination ALL THE TIME. SAGE

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795714004228468736

53% Women
47% Men
sage

Us population
50.8%, female
49.2%, male

Do you realise that popular vote is a good predictor of the outcome? In the last 100 years only once someone losing the popular has won... and it was only by .5%. 4% is basically a guaranteed win.

Also I am having a laugh reading at Bill Mitchel the king of being in denial having a meltdown in twitter about the poll HAHA

why does TX get a flag?

You're an idiot.
Just because 53 percent of votes are women, doesn't mean there are 53% women in america.

Hey nigger, do you understand the difference between total population and likely voters?
That's the exact distribution historically and in 2012. W+6. They vote more than males.

>Public UK education.

Fox Poll has a gender split of 53-47 (female-male), while US has a gender split of 50.8-49.2.

In other words +4 oversample.

I wonder if you are this dumb or you are trolling

>I don't like the results but I can't find any methodological problem so I am going to just ignore it

HAHAHA, this is pol level reasoning.

>Chile shilling for candidate that's closest to typical South American dictator

my sides.

>I said something really stupid because I can't understand numbers so I am going to call him a shill

nah just laughing at you Jose.

>muh 4 point lead

What about
>muh 3.9% error margin

>pic related
OP selfie

>Independant 16%
What is up with that meme?
The real amount of people who call themselves independants is at around 40%

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

>single poll

Single point does not make a line

This is a common mistake that people who are not into politics make.

For poll leaners are considered part of the group, that 40% means nothing and is not used in polls.