Woman who claimed that she was raped when aged 13 by Trump at Epstein sex party FABRICATED her story

>Social media erupted with claims that the woman had been paid off by Trump or was so terrified by threats to her life from Trump supporters that she was forced to withdraw her claims.

>But DailyMail.com has learned that the real reason the suit was dropped is because the claims were simply NOT true.

>The woman first sued Trump and Jeffrey Epstein under the name Katie Johnson - a name we know not to be her real identity - on April 26 in California federal court and filed an amended complaint in New York federal court in October, claiming she was subject to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a new story by the way, expanding on the previous stories.

I'm shocked

I agree, it's hardly shocking. But there are always those who say 'well there's no smoke without fire' - in this case, there really was.

Who didn't know this?

Fucking skank, hope someone could put her to death or harass her until she kills herself.

I forgot about this desu

fucking peg bundy at it again

Counter suit when?

Looks like it's time to ruin lives. To make an example of her so these kinds of things never happen.

Nothing is sacred. Go after her family, children, parents.

WATCH THIS BEFORE VOTING

Spread Please!
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

Why does Sup Forums accuse Bill Clinton of essentially the same crimes, with the same person, yet Trump couldn't possible be a pedo?

No, ruin her lawyer

Actual evidence and victim

Clinton's accusars came forward immediately and haven't changed their stories in decades

In the first 100 days of office, Trump will sue his accusers. There are so many that the most eY won from the cases will pay off our national debt. All 20 trillion.
We did it boys. We're on our way.

Money won from the cases*

It's established bill did the things he's accused of.

So why is it completely unreasonable that Trump would fuck a kid? He is one of the elites, they do this shit all the time. I mean, how the fuck would you know, peasant

Bill Clinton was forced to pay off his accuser outside of court which is very fucking sketchy. The Clintons have a crime trail leading back many, many years so if they really had something on Trump, they'd have pulled it by now. Instead they're in panic mode and rigging as much as they possibly can, whereas Trump just has to keep his cool. The only dirt they have on him is private lad's banter and shilling it for all it's worth. All accusers against Trump have dropped their cases.

Whew lads the CTR shilling began to surge as soon as east coast bros began their commute home. Kek.

His demonstrated tastes. His commenting that epstein like them a bit young for his liking. The fact that he's not gteat at keeping his real scandals under wraps

Oh i see. The whole point of the suit was to connect trump to Epstein in everyone's minds. To neutralize clintons very real connections to Epstein.

This. Ruin the lawyer and no lawyer will try to start shit without a ton of evidence.

Massively underrated

have to agree, i don't think he did that, but is he capable of it ?? The guy didn't make billions being fucking Ghandi... elitists live by thinking every one else is dog shit, save themselves

>that nose
>FABRICATED
:^)

The article just says she didn't know who Trump was at the time, but she recognized his face from the apprentice.

Why would anybody believe dailymail click bait?

Nate Silver: Clinton is ONE State Away from Losing to Trump
>
>
>
>
>

Ghandi was a womanizer FYI

It was real in her mind.

The whole grabbing the pussy stuff. The whole if you're rich women want to fuck you.
He likes adult women with big tits he runs Miss America FFS.
You must be a little touched in the head son

Anyone is capable. But there is no reason to assume a person is a pedo unless there are substantial indications that it is in fact the case.
You know, like with basically everything else.

when she's worth the effort and money.

aka Never, he's too busy MAGA!

then she should be prosecuted. false rape allegations is a serious crime.

you are going to jail you fucking bitch.

>can't even get false rape charges in cali

That's like being white and not making +$70k.

That doesn't mean that he doesn't like to fuck kids. Think about it. If I was some billionaire, you can do anything. Your untouchable. Why wouldn't you break the ultimate taboo, just because you can.

I saw her interview and I knew it was fake.

wait a minute...hol up...ay now...hol up. So Corey Haim/Feldman could not name their abusers because of statue of limitations but this chick could file in the same state? How was this even possible?

It kind of does, unless you're going to make a kid get boob and butt implants and stand on stilts when you fuck then

Incestuous womanizer*

I was word-raped by Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles when I was 13. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.