Welcome to the Wayne

This show is pretty good. It reminds me of those old children's books where you have to find the thing. Also the detailed art is gorgeous.
It starts off after the events of a web series though. Does anyone have the webseries episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW
youtube.com/watch?v=vrZCO0WMMHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does anyone have the webseries episodes

Kimcartoons seems to have them all

Here you go

mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

Basically if Gravity Falls was not a steaming pile of shit, it would be kinda like this show

How's gravity falls shit?

I'm kinda saddened how terribly Wayne was underappreciated all because some YouTuber accused it as a ripoff. Although there are some similarities with Gravity Falls, Wayne still executes itself as its own thing most of the time.

Thanks!
Welcome to the Wayne feels closer to those old children's books like The Westing Game and the like.

How come there haven't been any episodes after episode 9, it's been like 2 months.

Shouldn't they have had a whole season ready?

Are you new to cartoons?

STAR VS RIPOFF

So far it's been released in "bombs", which works well for a show with little bits of continuity. But knowing Nick I wouldn't be surprised if they gave this show the shaft.

These scenes with Andrei were fucking GOAT. I am really excited for his development.
It seems Wendell will be a key character since he has all that vampire knowledge.

I'm aware of shitty scheduling, but only 9 episodes and then an indefinite hiatus for its start?

Plus it's already airing on Nicktoons, I don't see this as a good omen.

First 2 episodes were fun, Frederator made a behind the scenes for the show, if you're interested in that, can't link it since I'm on mobile.

I've seen worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrZCO0WMMHE

Just finished the pilot. What a great show. Genuinely hilarious.

Neat. Always nice to see some behind the scenes stuff.

Apparently there's some guy named Kamal, if you pause the video you can see that name at different times.

Anyone have a mega for the show?
I'm mainly looking for episode 6.

Check on the archive

It's neat. Definitely interested to see where it goes.

Olly is so fucking gay for Ansi.