AQUAMAN IS NOT A DUDEBRO!

AQUAMAN IS NOT A DUDEBRO!

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BlackMarvelDC/26626/Dark-Venomous-Urges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aquaman is shit and boring.

t. Black Manta

Since he grew up outside Atlantis (as far as we know for this version especially since it's based on Cereal Lord bullshit canon), why not?

Nikolaj Costner Waldorf wasn't available

Manta please go.

Now, I am thinking about War machine fighting namor.

>Nikolaj Custer Waldu wasn't available
Shame,really. He's a darn good actor (see his Euro-Films) and has the look of Arthur down to a T.

Required divershitty casting
Blackwashing and rewriting of history, even of comic book characters if they are white... continues
Next reboot of Superman and Batman will be niggers. Guaranteed.

This faggot gets it

You have to admit that Aquaman has always been lame in normie media. He was pretty cool in Injustice, though.

Cry harder white boy

He is boring too. If it makes you feel better.

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BlackMarvelDC/26626/Dark-Venomous-Urges

pls manta go

I read all of the n52 stuff and thought it was horrible. Only arc I enjoyed was Dead Water and the trench monsters. Like for real why am I supposed to give a fuck about all these atlantean politics? I can't decide what's worse, Aquaman stories about him losing his throne, or Green Arrow stories about him losing his company

AQUAMAN IS A DUDEBRO

Gr8 b8 m8.

Why does he have such a shitty Rogue Gallery - What enemies does he have after Black Manta/Ocean Master?

Do you guys think maybe the reason people shit on Aquaman is because "Aquaman" is a pretty lame superhero name?

What if was just called "The Atlantian" or something? Would people like him more?