FOX DISNEY DEAL NOT DEAD

FOX DISNEY DEAL NOT DEAD

cbr.com/disney-fox-talks-still-alive/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WS33dNxKYc
cnbc.com/2017/11/10/pencils-arent-down-on-disney-21st-century-fox-deal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-QY1n9ckT8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright Sup Forums, who will show up in the MCU first?

Wolverine
Deadpool
Fantastic Four
Dr. Doom

Who cares.

in today's episode of "how the fuck is it a free market if we're basically trending towards monopolies with big acquisitions"

The article is essentially saying "Some nameless shmuck who could be on either side says it's still happening" Fake news.

I still have difficulties considering this is something serious.

Like, I never saw 20th Fox as a studio who could be in need of getting bought. I am still on the inclination that, even if they seriously consider doing this, it will be blocked on anti-trust laws.

So you saw the thread, opened it, and then replied with "who cares".

They aren't buying the Broadcasting network, just 21st Century Fox

What would they even do when all of Marvel is under one roof? What are they gonna write?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

DO IT BASED DISNEY FUCKING DO IT

literally everyone

I know it's just the studios, but still. Does it means it will change name.

Or are they going to put Star wars technically under the production of their now owned "fox division", just so they can pull off the 20th Century Fox intro at the beginning of the next Star wars movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=0WS33dNxKYc

>Fantastic Four

The fact that they have not gotten one good film boggles my mind.

They will kill Thanos at the end of the Infinity War, but here is the good news, they will now have their new multi-movie over-arching Villain.

I'm not a Marvel Cuck, it's all about DC, baby.

wolverine and fantastic four most likely

see

>Doom
>Villain

Debatable

Thanos is not some multi-movie overarching villain, why do people keep saying this? He's literally just teaser bait, every one of his appearances thus far has been entirely inconsequential.

I could definitely see Deadpool breaking the fourth wall about it.

Disney shills.

In all my life I never actually thought the solution to getting X-Men back to Marvel would be simply “Disney buys Fox”.

He is the most malicious kind of villain. He won't let human civilisation out gorw him because he will consider anything greater than him a villain. He only see Earth's salvation as it being subservant to him.

He is the one who sent Loki to retrieve the Tessaract and conquer earth,
He literally cause the events of Guardians of the galaxy and has been pulling some influence shit through the infinity stones.

The MCU and FoX-Men Universe merge after Avengers 4 and only Deadpool has the memory about this.

Neither do I, I still don't think Fox would seriously be interested.

Why the fuck would you be excited for this? Deadpool would lose all of it's teeth, no fucking way Disney would start making R-Rated comedy films. And say goodbye to cross genre films like Logan and New Mutants, everythings going to be a formulaic quipfest now.

He is the most malicious kind of villain. He see himself as the savior of the human race,but will never let human civilisation outgrow him because he will consider anything greater than him an heresy. He only see Earth's salvation as it being subservant to him.

Fantastic Four and Wolverine like the other user said.

Fantastic Four is in the 60s but a wormhole/Space-thing sends them into the future (while also giving them their powers).

Wolverine is an origin movie with him fighting Hydra during WW2 with a cameo by Chris Evans Captain America.

seePeople want to see doom in the MCU.

>cbr

How dangerous can a monopoly be for the entertainment industry?

Give it up people it's not gonna happen. Period.

The made billions with Xmen and literally have beloved R-Films with one about to win an Oscar.

Plus back to back successful two shows.

And fuck Netfex dont say "But deadpool could go to Netflix". You dont put A list heros on C list level shows.

FF they can get ride of because literally no one cares about them.

>negotiating a deal that will never be greenlighted by the guvmint
lol

I always had this idea that the MCU is an altered reality, where mutant once existed, but a 4 year old Scarlet Witch wished, on the run for being already identified as a freak, wished for a world where she wouldn't be considered as a freak, thus accidentally removing mutants from the MCU. This resulted in them existing as their own in the 20th century Fox universe. But her power were powerful enough for those to come back somehow. And the coming of the foX-men would be a big merging events with even His brother somehow coming back, if Disney get the rights.

It's not like Disney was buying WB, and they would not get the news channels.

this shit doesn't make sense

why couldn't they buy back the x-men annd F4 rights if this much fucking money was on the table?

They can't even get the rights to Spider-Man and Hulk fully back under their thumbs

shit is illogical

>"Pencils aren't down," he said, citing sources.
Shares of 21 Century Fox rose 4 percent in early trading Friday.

>Earlier this week, Faber broke the news that Disney had approached 21 Century Fox about a deal to acquire the movie and television assets, leaving 21 Century Fox with a tighter focus on news and sports. The talks had taken place recently, he said, but they were not currently in discussions.

>On Friday, Faber said that although the two companies have not been engaged in conversations "it does appear at the very least that they have not abandoned the idea of that combination."

This is mostly what I'm getting from the CNBC article, at this point we're just hearing someone citing unnamed sources and hearing that the companies talked but aren't in discussions anymore but that they still had the discussions open.

cnbc.com/2017/11/10/pencils-arent-down-on-disney-21st-century-fox-deal.html

This Faber guy really seems to be pushing this story and he's the one that broke it in the first place.

Fox is the third or 4th biggest studio after Disney, WB and maybe Universal. It would be a de facto monopoly both in content production, distribution deals, streaming rights and so on. Also the studio's worth is in the mid ten figures ballpark, 30 billion at least. It will never happen lads, never

>why couldn't they buy back the x-men annd F4 rights if this much fucking money was on the table?
Fox wouldn't have let the rights go for the price they are worth, and Disney wouldn't put this insane amount of money just for that, but if they can actually buy the whole company, then it's worth the deal.

Because it's easier to own something outright than to share it.

>oh no deadpool can't say bad words boohoo
fuck off you 14 year old some things are more important

That's what I'm saying, there's no reason to believe this is going anywhere and people are already pissing their pants in anticipation.

Why do you fags want the x men in the MCU so badly? Do you realize how fucking dumb it would be having mutants show up in this world all of a sudden when they've gone so long without them?

Honestly, I don't want Disney to own Fox. They already own literally everything else, how much more money do you need??

Good job ignoring the other half of that post

It's already dangerous, our information is only coming from six companies. Media consolidation getting even more concentrated is even worse.

Disney was talking about buying another movie studio and buying more channels from another media company.

The Time Warner/AT&T merger is already setting off lawsuits and the Justice Department, and this isn't even between two media companies.

It's dead. They're just acting like it isn't to give them more leverage against Netflix.

it worked for spider man.
it worked for the inhumans.
anyhting can happen in the mcu, not to mention that the x men movie universe itself is a clusterfuck of confusion, retcons, and incoherent connections.

fuck you you bryan singer nigger.

I can tell you are a casual retard that has never owned or picked up a comic before.

Deadpool is an Adult character for adult fans. That is the point of his characters.

>it worked for the inhumans

Here's a towel. Now kindly wipe the cum off your lips. You chode choking retard.

DOOM. Doom is the only answer.

I was waiting for a dumbfuck like you to show up. How can you compare Spider-Man, ONE teenager bitten by a spider that gains powers, to MILLIONS of people with powers that are DISCRIMINATED against because of it? How would people love the Avengers in this universe but hate mutants for having powers too? You only want this shit so deadpool can quip with iron man LOL XD XD or something stupid like that. And who the fuck likes inhumans?

Please Mouse, give us the real Domino!

How bad are monopolies for other industries? Do you see how dumb you sound?

>New Mutants
implying anyone with some taste want a horror new mutants.

they need all the money

To say nothing of the fact that ALL the X-Men would be recast without a second thought. And it'd be like Homecoming's Every Color of the rainbow bullshit.

>The made billions with Xmen

Domino isn't caucasion. She's literally grey.

I know it's bad, but what kind of ramifications can we expect?

Mystique, in Captain Marvel.

And Rogue stealing Cap Marvel powers and putting her into a coma.

$4.996 billion and growing.

It did

so, is family guy or simpsons staying with fox?

FOX already made Domino into a nagger, Marvel intentionally screwed with Spider-movie because Sony still had the rights.

Umm Demon Bear is a literal nightmare making villain. Have you even read the comics? Or are just another casual the knows literally nothing.

Disney is a bunch of jews that cater to their market, they have seen how much deadpool made chances are they would just ramp it up.

They screwed themselves.

Confirmed delusional. They are literally shit.

i think he was talking about Agent of Shield.

Not in AoS they aren't

Oh shit you mentioned the banned show, here come the not-canonfags.

But Doctor Strange confirmed the TV shows to be canon

They can't just throw the mutants to the MCU, Fantastic four could be more easy

She is white, like really white.

I for one welcome our new Mouse overlords

Merging universes after Thanos

wolverine is dead

Why does everyone want the FF from the 60s?

Not him, but I'd really like to know how exactly. I am a fan of AoS and I'd really like to see it mentioned in a movie.

F4 only works in the 60s/70s as the White American family with superpowers. They will be redundant and less exciting next to the MCU Avengers.

Even Joss Whedon confirmed it was canon.

Secret Wars could be the next big movie if they buy Fox but I was talking about see them inside the MCU and Fantastic Four could be in a couple of scenes in Infinity War, they can also do 2 movies with Secret Invasion,the Phoenix thing and the Carol's movie and put the mutants inside the MCU that way, but don't think so

Someone has a copypasta they spam whenever there are people saying it isn't canon, but it lists how all the shows reference and connect to each other. Then Metrogeneral Hospital, a fictional hospital introduced in Daredevil season one, is name dropped in Doctor Strange

Because that way you can have a white American family without being racist... nahh, is because you can put the Space Race as background and the 60's are cool

>Because that way you can have a white American family without being racist
White people adopted black in the 60's too.

there is nothing wrong with having an all white familly. In the first iteration of FF, ben had ad black girlfirend and it worked well.

Just Secret Wars the fuck outta them

>ben had ad black girlfirend and it worked well.
I know the daughter of the Puppet Master was black in the 2005 movie, is a character that I don't think they want on the big screen so they can do whatever they want.
>White people adopted black in the 60's too.
I was joking, and to see another black Johnny should be in the 40's

so if this goes through
Would Disney own The simpsons?

Disney makes R-Rated movies fucktard

>people want Doom to be the next avengers villain
>not galactus

They would own family guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=-QY1n9ckT8U

Maybe we should start considering a law against the monopoly owning of movie studios

I get that disney has a lot of money, but when you have that many fucking studios at your helm, maybe its time to start asking questions

No, it's based on her Ms. Marvel v1 appearances, she's working in the DOD. No Rogue.

If it falls through she'll just be a Skrull.

Galactus is also owned by Fox, though.

What if they buy out your family?

They can go with the Celestials instead if they want big cosmic guys, Doom is more insteresting

>implying this wont happen

>Maybe we should start considering a law against the monopoly owning of movie studios
that already exist, it's called anti-turst law. The issue here is Oligopoly, ownership of businesses in the hand of a few.