Is this shit real? I almost don't want to believe it

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643642_re-for-comment-cat-4-dead-american-businessman-in-amman-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55311
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/stratfor-is-a-joke-and-so-is-wikileaks-for-taking-it-seriously/253681/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

source?

Looks fake, where'd you get this from?

I doubt these people would be so blatant about it.

link

Being spread on Twatter

it's real, from stratfor, an intelligence agency. wikileaks leaked it. it's an old email that people only now picked up on.

is this from wikileaks?

The document is real, wikileak latest leak

is this the leak they were "telling" us to ignore?

It's just two guys speculating on Ron Brown's death, like thousands of other people have done since it happened. The only surprising thing is that you are just now learning about it.

Nate Silver: Clinton is ONE State Away from Losing to Trump
>
>
>
>
>

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643642_re-for-comment-cat-4-dead-american-businessman-in-amman-.html

isn't stratfor just intel consulting?

Link? Wikileaks or it didn't happen.

This, link to wikileaks source pls

There have been many fake leaks spread around to discredit them, so I wouldn't believe something just because it's on twitter.

This. Holy shit.

Welp nevermind, I'm stupid

Holy shit

BUMP

It's real but it comes from Stratfor so it's probably a bunch of retards talking.

Ayo hol up
U be sayin
Hill kill poles
>Friendship with Burger land Ended
>Now China is my best friend

A bunch of stratfor retards replying to someone who filled out their comment form on the website. Old and useless

FOCUS ON THE NEW PODESTA!
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55311 - Evidence of a clear FIX

source faggot

Perfect example of why Clinton had a private server and deleted emails.
Not saying this one was on it, I'm saying when you have ultimate control of your data, you can be as blantant as you want.

Too bad the country's that have the deleted emails wat to see killary elected before they release them so they can watch the USA burn...

Source: wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

Someone put in the YouTube link and see what comes up

It's not even speculation, why isn't she in prison?

Someone should call that number too

>Link? Wikileaks or it didn't happen.
see

Stratfor is bs?

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/stratfor-is-a-joke-and-so-is-wikileaks-for-taking-it-seriously/253681/

Some guy uses strafor's "contact us" web form to share his dumb conspiracy theory. Stratfor employees exchange sarcastic emails making fun of the guy.

Reading comprehension does wonders guys.

>Oh wow! It's literally nothing...

yes it's real. real sarcastic office banter. don't turn this into some retarded pizza shit retard