This show sucks. Anyone else agree? Annoying shitty characters make for TERRIBLE protagonists

This show sucks. Anyone else agree? Annoying shitty characters make for TERRIBLE protagonists.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctoon.party/okko
youtube.com/watch?v=SM6W8Oj-L3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I disagree with you, KO isn't annoying to me

I agree. It doesn't know the limit between artistic deformation and lazy randumb shit.The cast being a one liner delivery machine doesn't help. Got old really fast and now the show is already out of idea and in need to make "le one reference from my millenial childhood" episodes.

I'd say it's more hit or miss than anything.

At least it isn't Steven Universe.

I enjoy it because it's a breath of fresh air from everything else CN has.

They are all knockoffs of other characters.

The animation is good but that's it. EVERYTHING else is mediocre or bad.

I think its charming and wholesome. The action is kind of out of place at times but the character interactions are at least somewhat funny. I like the robots in particular

Reminds me of the early episode of Rebels. Everyone's competing for "most endearing" in the lease endearing way possible. Also the quality is kind of not good.

But it has a cute concept and has fun with itself. It could get better.

downloads?

Ian has a hard on for things looking like shit.

It's OK

ctoon.party/okko

>The animation is good
Is the most inconsistent art i ever saw in any cartoon

>laziest cartoon ever
>created by a black person
Like Kraft, it gets my noodle going.

Like Chef Boyardee, my rhyme is truly cooking.

Eh, I like it

Ravioli ravioli

art =/= animation

shitty characters, shitty, uninteresting world and villains. people just like it cause CN fans are desperate for even mediocre stuff at this point

>shitty characters, shitty, uninteresting world and villains

Everything you said, reminds me of CN's cartoon Chowder. Right down to the "colorful" world. And I hated that cartoon and was happy when it ended. It seems impossible to make a likable protagonist, they're always annoying Spongebob knock offs.

In this case? Why would any individual from the intended demographic watch OK KO compared to Hero Academia? You'll get better action animation there.

What other protagonists can there be in a coming of age SoL comedy/action children's show?

>Hero Academia
Sup Forums laughs at this manga every day, don't kid yourself.

Only mentioned it because of the whole "Let's be heroes" concept. I don't watch that junk, but it's likely that young viewers dig it.

>reminds me of CN's cartoon Chowder. Right down to the "colorful" world. And I hated that cartoon and was happy when it ended
Kys
>It seems impossible to make a likable protagonist, they're always annoying Spongebob knock offs.
But neither of those main characters are comparable to Spongebob you trogolodyte
>Why would any individual from the intended demographic watch OK KO compared to Hero Academia
Because they aren't even mildly comparable, and OK KO is a comedy, that's actually funny. And Hero Academia is an action/shonen, and is terrible at it.
>I don't watch that junk, but it's likely that young viewers dig it.
Who the fuck talks like this?

I desperately wanted to like this show. On paper, a vidya-themed action comedy inspired by Capcom games and 90s nostalgia sounds like everything you could possibly want out. But the jokes are bad, the characters are annoying, and the stories are predictable as hell. On top of that, all the forced shipping between one-dimensional fantasy characters make the whole thing feel like a shitty fanfic.

> That filename
> "it's by trigger, so it doesn't count"
What did he mean by this?

The intro animation by Trigger kicks ass, but the actual creators don't get any credit for hiring the right people. And plus, a good intro for a shitty show is basically false advertising. In effect, it just makes the whole thing an even bigger letdown.

Interestingly enough, I found the original pilot on youtube, and it's actually pretty kick-ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=SM6W8Oj-L3c

I genuinely feel bad for anyone who got excited by the pilot when it came out, knowing what a letdown the actual show turned out to be.

>OK KO is a comedy, that's actually funny
*inhales*
>And Hero Academia is an action/shonen, and is terrible at it.
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

Imagine having this terrible a taste.

>He likes Boku no Hero
>Says someone else has shit taste
wew lad

Just look at his girlfriend

top kek

that's literally the same for every pilot, nothing will ever be as bad as adventure time

>Cartoon that's compared to anime
>Cartoon/Anime
LMAO I always knew anime was on the same level of western cartoons for children.