Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 5 link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/27e868c3-a137-40fa-a9fd-3f4262d34e3bRWBY5Ch0520171109v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efAAjxh0LHg
youtu.be/qR_fkNRfouw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to bully Ruby

I love how unsettling they made Weiss actually smiling in the show

Ruby wants to bully your insides with her giant floppy horse cock until you're her man momma!

Arkos is best ship!

JauneXSage is best ship

play weiss

Oh, hey, they suddenly remembered that Ruby hasn't had a chance to properly process and greive that Pyrrha and Penny are dead but did Penny really say she was combat ready enough times for Ruby to remember that phrase?

Nah but it really did stick up as a phrase that just captured how innocent Penny was.

ruby heard her say it at least 3 separate times, and thats not counting any off screen interaction that they likely had.

....Wait which one is Sage again?

Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us. Your work here is finished, my friend. Go out to the command ship and await my orders.

>her giant floppy horse cock until you're her man momma!
It's pronounced "15 inch mega cock" you fucking pleb

Help me out Sup Forums
What is the silly monkey trying to show me?

The best ship! and how best it is!

I bet the fox brothers are considering just paying a prostitute to go fuck Adam. Getting him laid would do wonders for the revolution

Embarrassing photos of Scarlet from the Christmas party

Is the reason for his autistic tantrums simply because Blake refused to put out?

so controls
much blurry

They talked about how Ruby was trying to be strong during the trip. She's had the room to decompress now

>expecting people to read that shit

Also, despite the time constraints, they said penny and ruby were tight

Giant green asian guy with the massive greatsword on CFVY

He thought the black trailer was finally gonna be the day. Blowing up trains full of innocents always gave him a boner, so surely it would put Blake in the mood too. Then she ran away for some reason... women, amiright?

Pictures of Mata's big bull cock.

Fanart when?

Jaunefags are truly the most autistic RWBY fans of them all

How come nobody pointed out that Pyrrha used a fatal attack on Penny despite thinking she was human? Yeah she thought she was pushing back a shitload of swords but she had to had remembered that this was not a death match and if she sent that many swords flying back at their owner they would probably be hurt bad. Did her reflexes take over and she did that without thinking or did she simply not want to lose at something she's famous for? Then there's her reasons for fighting Cinder, did she really think she could win when Ozpin couldn't or did she do it because of the overwhelming guilt of not accepting the power of the fall maiden sooner?

A sign up sheet for something that'd likely get you killed with the only real benefit being "m-maybe humans will stop hating us less". They were basically asking those people to toss their lives away without any real goal, you don't get payed for this, you don't get training for this and most of all, the only get anything of value out of this than hoping it changes some attitudes. Who would sign up for that? Like nobody would train to become hunters and huntresses if the pay wasn't decent and they weren't getting anything out of it, Only somebody as pure as Ruby would do it without asking anything in return or having any ulterior motives, after all, even her own teammates had selfish reasons for being in beacon or being huntresses. Not a bad thing of course, that's just how people are.

post ur cringe

>First we get rid of the Faunus, then we can get started on the niggers

Man, Monty really went off the rails sometimes

>When they get you excited over a story but it's not actually that good
>Tfw you actually read it

___ for making out with Blake and eventually having PIV sex then taking responsibility.

>used goods
no thanks

In Pyrrha's mind she was fighting for her life and if Penny wasn't made of metal she wouldn't have been affected by Pyrrha's attack as her Aura being as low as it was would have made Port and Oobleck call the fight.

I really don't understand why it had such a big impact on Ruby. Realistically, whats to stop them from just rebuilding her?

>Not using protection when fucking a faunus whore

Damn, this general certainly has changed...

I dunno user, how well can you stop 30,000 fucking blades about to be hurled at you at high fucking velocity you fucking autist?

>Obsessing about virginity status
>2017
Back to r/incels.

>Fanfiction

>old and new oc model
Well at least he isn't assassins creed anymore...

I want Ruby to get pantsed in front of everyone.

>EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
If anyone needs to go back, you need to go back to that site you seem to know so much about

Because from Ruby's point of view, she was a real girl. And she doesn't know if she can be rebuild. She saw one of her friends get killed in front of her eyes, that's what matter.

Pre-Render of Sun Wukong's Death battle

youtu.be/efAAjxh0LHg

punished jaune when?

What is it about Jaune that makes people do this

Why don't Pyrrha's parents just make another baby

tyrian's lines to him triggered their juices

hope, that jaune will somehow be badass

gunchucks are back

Aren't we getting BB Cross Tag Battle Info soon?

Greentext was just a phase

He’s literally a self insert protagonist. People identify with him because he’s kinda pathetic and bland so they make him be super strong and cool and all the girls want his dick because it’s easier to vicariously live out their fantasies through a fictional character than actually fix their problems. It’s the same principle as every light novel protagonist ever.

This your daily reminder that Lancaster is endgame and the superior ship.

Where is the white flag ?

Scythes are the clearest sign of autism

Spooky story time with Miles featuring Anani's Goatman
youtu.be/qR_fkNRfouw

It was the first two hiatuses!

So Qrow and Ruby are autistic?

ww1 french fighting
ww2 french surrender

It's life...

Mostly just the second really. Look at most greentexts and they're all from the same year

Have you SEEN how Qrow dresses

>He’s literally a self insert protagonist
Again with this meme, you know the same argument can be raised for everybody in the show, right? Not just Jaune?
Sad people will do this with any character, look at Rick and Morty for fucks sakes. Any show, because they're sad as fuck.

I almost feel as though it's bait at this point.

>females
Opinion discarded

Yeah, guess you're right. That shit got me through some really tough times

Why is this allowed?

>Yssa isn't real

Makes me wonder if it was just one or two writefags that came and went.

What's Yssa?

I'm pretty sure more than just one or two write left.

DOOT

She works in animation for RT and is a long time rwby fan
There's a lot of females who genuinely like rwby

>MilesM
>Siege
>KinkAnon
>Rapeanon
>That IT Guy
>BB
>SOUP
>Sleepy
>Noranon
Who else? Who is still around?

Oh I know and I'm fine with that. I was pissed that that user subscribed to "le feeeemales ruin fandoms" shit

The cielfag who namefaggots for no reason other than being a retarded manchild as he contributes nothing of value on an anonymous imageboard.

No shit. You can just as easily generalize ithe outdated notion without compromising its intent and get on with life instead of going >females

Octy?

I don't recall seeing Coro or Ray for some time.

Excuse me, this thread is woefully deficient in Yang content, could someone please bring here here and help me to gently and loving place her in this mechanism I've built so that she can achieve true perfection?

>Coronium
Goddamn that ray of sunshine will be missed

BB replied to me at the start of november

And alcoholic

You'll make weiss sad. Do you really want to give best girl something to scowl about?

To be fair, who wouldn't want to get blitzed after your hopeless sub-mission to find a single person in the entire world solves itself

>wow Yang, General Ironwood really went all out on that mechanical head. Are you getting used to it?
>BEEP BOOP BURN

Autists like Jaune because they can easily insert themselves into his character.

Did anyone ever make a greentext/fic pastebin to record them? A shame if not

I'd rather he insert himself into my character.

There was a big GoogleDrive that someone probably has a link to, but it was woefully out of date. Anything else you'd have to ask if anyone saved a cap

Executing people with aura must be a whole ordeal. You must have to strap them to a bomb or something, or maybe just use a really big axe?

Bears been around a bit.

Wrong on ww2

damn, those were the fuckin prime days of rwbyg
madden gifs were the best
there was a google drive that had bunch of greentexts by author. it used to be in the OP but i have no idea when it disappeared

SOUP made that awesome Faunus mating season one