After all this spirit cooking, moloch...

After all this spirit cooking, moloch, pedophile ring and other fucked up shit I'm starting to believe in the flat earth.

What is your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgXN8qRUQI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzRnFmgOrf8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-lT2EZJ69E
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to /x/

its to make all conspiracies look pants on head retarded

Yeah man, let me just FALL off the earth.

Now go home

Fuck off

You have autism

Wow your Satanic Geometry really convinced me

this is /x/-tier garbage for delusional faggots who never leave their basement

Ever been in a fucking plane?

Why would i give a shit about you fatty?

Why would they lie about that? To what end?

Flat earth is just being skeptical for the sake of being skeptical.

I'm 115 lbs

My opinion is you are a stupid faggot.

Thats still pretty fat for a 10 year old

thanks based leaf

I'm a grill

youre retarded

It is

the leaks also mentions her murders wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

You just cant stop thinking about food eh?

Everything is possible in the name of kek. Praise him.

Do the math.
Focus on the stuff that directly contradicts (falsifies! the answer is u don't need an answer.
>maybe it's flat
>maybe it's donut shaped
>maybe ((they)) went back in time and opened a wormhole and we're stuck on the horizon/plane and it's both flat and round
>maybe it's much bigger than they say and we are in a small section

Whatever it is, it's not as ((they)) claim and there's been a huge effort to conceal it.

I can't understand that therefore it is wrong

To everybody calling me a stupid conspiracy fag.

If you told anybody on Sup Forums about spirit cooking a month ago, you would've been ridiculed.

I think you're retarded.

Wrong. Don't you remember Pedowood?

Really I don't know, but unless nasa starts fessing up on what really happened when they "went to the moon" I will remain skeptical of anything they say.

Would be pretty neat if the Discworld universe was real.

Of course, do you remember how 50% of people said it was just schizophrenic posting / conspiracy fag?

Its not biblical. So nah.

The only way youll be convinced fully is to just find the proof for yourself. Go up in a high altitude flight, sail into the ocean, fly over the arctic, watch live satellite and iss feeds, learn about topography and geometry and do the math yourself anything anyone spoonfeeds you can be manipulated

Umm, yes it is.

Flat earthers are bible tards.

Vetinari 2020

They think the planet is covered by a Dome they call the Firmament.

They might think the Bible says the earth is flat but they're dead wrong. They don't understand Hebrew. Jeremiah and Job both say the earth is suspended in space and a sphere.

Great witty reply Leaf.

Yeah they aren't Bible scholars.

But in reality the Hebrews took the idea of the Firmament from the Sumerian Tablets word for word.

But they didnt actually understand what it was. The Firmament was the Asteroid belt to the Sumerians, the remains of the planet Tiamat.

It was not a dome over the flat earth.

Yeah you're just being retarded now.

>Live in FUCKING ECUADOR
>believe the Earth is flat

No.

End this shitty meme.

No you are retarded for not knowing that the Hebrew Bible that became the OT was directly copied from the Sumerian Tablets.

Thank you expert in a dead language only a handful of people know. *tips fedora*

i found out about flat earth in 2015. when i heard and thought about it i thought this is madness and crazy and i should stop to waste my time with conspiracy theorys and surreal controcerse topics but then i questioned my faith and started to explore and research the things which we are told by them from the beginning of our lifes and they using subliminal programing technologies to brainwash the people in all aspects of their life.

dont listen to other people and what they say about this topic, listen to your heart

Life is full of surprises and deep inside yourself you know there is more in this life than what they tell you. Every one of us is looking for the really important answer to his questions which clarify the real life and our origin question. The flat earth will bring you to the conclusion that we live in a closed system, the firmament is like a fish-glass over us, and retains the stars, sun and moon within. Sooner or later you will realize that there can be only an intelligent creator behind it and the God of this world is not this creator since the original order has been mixed up and we are currently living in the last days. Apocalypse means revelation - Of all lies

Evil would like to prevent this knowledge from spreading to the public, since fewer people would believe in an alien invasion, since no "spaceships" could penetrate us on the flat earth, or there is the space like that It is told to us or the planets in it together with gravitation

My opinion is this is a slide thread

SEATTLE

Every Year in Mesopotamia they had a Festival to commemorate Marduks Victory over Tiamat.

It was Marduks associated planet Nibiru which is said to of destroyed Tiamat.

The spring feast they had was called the Zagmuk or the Akitu.

the firmament is an invisible barrier where heaven converges up in the sky

thats my personal opinion angels can fly around up there

im pretty sure the earth is round but id have no problem with believing flat earth if i saw the evidence

Youtube videos only get you so far,
Currently i don't have the time to go prove for myself whether the earth is flat or round.

Flat or round we all have to get our shit together

I don't believe it, but rather I disbelieve in what the elite is saying.

Why would I trust NASA etc. when so much fucked up shit has come out? Why are all the people in power satanic nut jobs?

Is the earth flat? I don't know but neither do I if it's a sphere, a hexagon or dick shaped

The Sumerian tablets that were written before the OT talk about the Firmament that Separated the Waters from the Waters.

They used the exact same wording because the Hebrew bible copied stories from the Sumerian Tablets.

But they edited the text and cut out alot of the details. They dumbed down alot of it and made it into a childrens version of the real events.

He is just seeking attention, as always, this Nebot supporter subhuman.

The flat earth is also controlled by a controlled opposition that distracts with Desinof and does not address the real causes and reasons eg Eric Dubay

>that last video
>doesn't even know about precession and that polaris being on the pole is only coincidental right now
>ancient greek writings had no pole star since polaris was about 1 degree off north 2500 years ago
This is hilarious

They changed the names because or language, it's all true events though. God existsed before the covenant.

>Nebot

>What is your opinion?

That you need to learn basic math.

Conspiracies can only be kept secret based on how many know of them. Each person you add to the insider list makes it increasingly difficult to keep it under wraps.

Spirit cooking, Moloch, and Pedo rings each only require less than 1000 people or so to be insiders.

Flat earth requires literally everyone who works in aviation, navigation, space programs, satellite technology, and pretty much everyone with a masters in math to be insiders. This is well over hundreds of millions of people. Just from this fact alone, believing in FET makes you an absolute retard before we even begin to delve into the evidence.

Flatfaggotry is a false redpill. It's a theory designed for idiots to think they know something other people don't, when in reality they are just being dumb. The truth is anyone with a solid grasp of geometry can prove the earth is round. The very fact that the Earth cannot be unwrapped onto a flat plane without stretching certain areas to be completely inaccurate in regards to verifiable surface areas alone is absolute proof that the Earth cannot possibly be flat.

the angels hanging out in the firmament can see us but we cant see them except for rare instances when fallen angels cross the lines

theres youtube videos of angel sightings all the time labelled as "ufos"

because theyre unidentified, to athiests

You call him your Lord but that means that he is one of the Archons.

One of the Lords of the Garden. The Rulers or Authorities.

But the one you are calling god is not the creator, he is the Chief Archon, the Demiurge.

Nah it's a theory to get idiots who think they're smart to sincerely try and debunk flat earth. And it works every time

Bullshit =DD

Satanic heresy posing as Gnosticism. There's a reason the church burned all those dipshits

The flat earth theory, I think the church condemned this, its a freemasonic lie saying that's what the church believes, in reality Catholics/Greeks knew the earth was a sphere.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgXN8qRUQI

What is a vanishing point. The Sun's rays have to converge on the Sun. If you're looking at them from effectively dead on you're going to see them converge on the sun.

Also, it's not the distance from the Sun that changes the temperature at different latitudes, it's amount of energy from the sun over an area. because the Sun stays lower in the sky the closer to the poles you go, the more surface area of the planet it will have to heat. Same amount of energy + larger area = less heat

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzRnFmgOrf8

FUCKIN SEASONS HOW DO THEY WORK? You're not going to get a midnight sun in Antarctica during the Northern summer you fucking dumbass. The antarctic does have a midnight sun, but it's during the Northern Winter and the Southern Summer.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-lT2EZJ69E

This is just dumb. Everything in the galaxy orbits Sagittarius A. Just because we're zooming round at doesn't mean all the other stars are motionless.

>What is lens distortion for $500, Alex?

not sure about flat earth

but I am sure that we never landed on the moon
that we will never walk on mars
that star trek like interplanetary travel is impossible

Ya the reason is because they are all Saturnalia Brotherhood.

Mary = Sophia

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

>but I am sure that we never landed on the moon
we have / can still
>that we will never walk on mars
we will
>that star trek like interplanetary travel is impossible
correct, near impossible as currently believed

Do physics and you'll discover it makes no sense.

Are you baiting?

I'll take GoPro for 500 Alex

Your Jewish Kaballah deception will never work

stay on Sup Forums pls

A

FUCKING

BIBLE

Does anyone have that sad book transcript of Bush and Jeb where Bush says he never wanted to be president and Jeb says "I did"? I don't want to make a whole thread.

Maybe on Sup Forums, but FES is very real.

Best kept secrets are hidden in PLAIN sight.

Abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.[3]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

Because most star we can see are many light years away and 67,000MPH is very slow compared to c.
Even Alpha Centauri only moves through something under a second of arc each year.

>thinks 67,000mph is fast

the bible is the truth

>what is a sunrise
>how does a mirage work
>what is horizon distortion
the universe is calling you retarded

>we're going to the Moon
>let's not bother making a map

What?

which truth

This is so fucking shopped. Jesus christ. The lunar surfaces look incredibly out of place.
Is this all you have? Shops and shitty christcuck images?

I am just trying to warn you of a false god who wants to trap your soul.

Be careful that you dont end up following the Son of their Father as Messiah. They are running game on you.

>what are composite images?

The earth is a sphere for the same reason bubbles come out as spherical. A sphere is the most structurally sound shape, a flat disk would have problems.

BUT time is a flat circle, which is where your ideology actually comes from. The depictions of earth as flat were never about our planet, but about our existence, which in the 4th dimension would be a flat disk.

The higher up you get the greater the curve. This is because you see more of the earth, so you see a more extreme curve.

>pic you when you hear facts

most pleasant leaf of 2016 tbqh

>christcuck
Go back to wanking it to 15 year olds, m8.