Let's say Trump wins toss-up states like Florida and North Carolina and New Hampshire...

Let's say Trump wins toss-up states like Florida and North Carolina and New Hampshire. What leaning-Democrat state does Trump have the best chance of stealing?

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBl has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

I'm going to say Colorado.

Colorado and Pennsylvania

Colorado looks fairly possible, Pennsylvania seems to be in a dead heat, and the fact that Clinton is campaigning in Michigan makes me think that she's panicking over that state. I'd say the best bet lies in one if not all of those three.

we've freed ourself from one tyrannical oppressor against all odds once before, we can do it again.

Trump will win NY, NJ, PA, VA, MI, FL, and CO.

He has a small shot at CA.

This is a perfect map, nice job.

I think Nevada, Michigan, or Pennsylvania have the best chances. Maybe Virgina. Pennsylvania, West Virgina, and Michigan are home to large numbers of "Pro-Life Democrats" i.e. working class catholics who don't like that Hillary's campaign has two groups set up to infiltrate the Catholic Church and cause an "Arab Spring" style uprising

>He has a small shot at CA
hahahahahahahahaha xD

>He has a small shot at CA.

Definitely. They elected Reagan after all, and Trump is better.

I can't wait for that wall to be built so we can start deporting los illegales and they can't come back :3

double 100 doubles.
Kek wills it.

Trump will win Michigan the same way Sanders won Michigan. We have strong Anti-Clinton folks here in West Michigan, and we can beat any poll within 5 points. Our enthusiasm is so much greater than those Clinton folks.

check it

>They elected Reagan after all
Then Reagan enacted amnesty and ended the chances of another red CA

So basically he has to win Pennsylvania, Michigan, Colorado, or Nevada. If not, he has no chance.

Colorado. He's up in early voting, which is unheard of for Republicans.

Saved

Michigan

All of them.

None.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Of the grey ones, Trump only has a realistic chance at CO, NV, PA and MI.

you lost the war

I come from the future this is the real result.
Trump wins 3 of Hillaries "Dem Firewall" states. She gets indicted by the FBI over her Clinton Foundation 2 weeks later. She goes on the run with Bill and they finally get brought to justice for their crimes in March 2017 after President Trump orders a SF team to extract them from their hiding place in the Caribbean. A global paedo ring is smashed and over 370 high profile actors,actresses,producers,corporation bosses,singers and politicians are immediately raided and imprisoned. Hollywood shuts down for close to 3 years.

President Trump gets assassinated in October 2022 by a once popular liberal politician who breached the first Trump Wall with the aid of Mexican cartels and led to a great exodus across the border causing a second American Civil War which resulted in 29.3mn American deaths,between 2 and 5mn Migrant deaths and a little under 1.8mn foreign volunteer deaths over 7 1/2 years of guerilla and conventional warfare with the factions backed by over 80 nations. Most of the deaths came from city bombardments by rogue ships and submarines of the USN. The US no longer exists as of 2031. It is split into 3 nations and one buffer zone controlled by UN peacekeepers as per UNSC mandate.

Trump ended up being one of the best Presidents the states ever had and brought great legal and social reforms for the American people that ensured their prosperity and prevented a Third World War with Russia with a complete reset of relations between the nations and was rewarded for it by being mown down in his prime by a cowardly attack from behind live on international TV.

>He has a small shot at CA.
Well you're not wrong.

>florida
>red

Oregon turns red
bernie won in a landslide here
bernie voters hate hillary

How could you miss Colorado being Red? It's looking like its already red without a blowout.

Michigan

Trump has to win Florida no matter what in order to have a chance at winning. Considering he's at 50/50 odds, yeah, what hope does he have of flipping a Midwest blue state? Or Colorado or NH?

Buddy
Pal
Fuck off CTR
He's already won

he's losing Florida, fucking idiots

Colorado was voting Hillary from the early voters, it's hard to say what is going on now though.

CO probably easiest to meme.

So polls don't mean anything? You Trumpfags are hoping for a Brexit effect?

Ok guys
to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

Michigan is going red this year. Everyone I have seen around here is hype as fuck for trump. wasn't this way for romney