Lads, how can I save Scotland from the liberal elite?

Lads, how can I save Scotland from the liberal elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enSBMqFblLI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37872929
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stir the haggis.

By admitting you're British and always will be British.

If I'm being honest, I think all hope is lost. If we went independent right now, we'd be fucked proper bad.

fuck

Give it to me.

How minging is her hole?

Is it a jungle full of dingleberries and grease?

It's apparently fandabbydozy

Raise a Trump.

Half our country already belongs to Trump in the form of golf courses

Declare your independence, silly. Then you can blame all your shitty problems on the EU instead of England.

Stop being a gigantic vacuum sucking English money north.

Oh, wait. You can't.

Get drunk and fight in the street.
Honestly it terrifies them

You know the SNP have turned Scotland into an economic drain just to justify "independence", right?

Do your research m8.

Reintroduce this to their culture and history.
youtube.com/watch?v=enSBMqFblLI

join the English Master race, the only people trying to save this damn island of ours

They could, if they got rid of the fucking SNP. Poor bastards are being ran down the drain to try and justify independence like says.

Breivik

OP, are you in Glasgow?

>shoot up snp conference
>dead are hailed as martyrs in glasgow and edinburgh
>giant snp flags and banners line apartment blocks and shops
>new leader blames it on "racism and bigotry" facilitated by the EVIIIIIIIIIL tories
>voices in aberdeen, inverness and the rest of scotland are drowned out by the parading yellow cunts in glasgow
>when a second independence referendum is held, only glasgow, dundee and the surrounding areas of those cities vote yes but due to the brainwashing and high turnout the SNP win victory

Aberdeen. Well, at least there's opposition this far north. They're only by-elections but it's good news with the council elections coming up next year.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37872929