I think its time we admit none of the CW shows were ever good

I think its time we admit none of the CW shows were ever good.

Yes, that includes the first two years of Arrow. It's just better than what we got after.

This season seems pretty solid for all of the shows right now

Except Supergirl. That's trash

supergirl was anything other than something you watched to masturbate to supergirl or alex since when did that fucking become a thing?

i missed the talkback

What the FUCK was up with the latest ep of the Flash

>#feminism

I've been saying this the entire time. Early seasons of ARROW and Flash weren't good either, people were just more forgiving since they assumed things would get better over time

Ike pls

They all had bright spots. They should have used Clock King more though.

They tried to make a shitty gurrl power episode, but it was salvaged with a bachelor party at a strip club.

>#feminism
If anyone was wondering, this is actual dialogue.

iZombie and Riverdale are great

Legends of Tomorrow has become surprisingly fun. I thought its first season was among the worst of the cape shows but it really grew on me during the second season

>characters are interesting
>fun places in time
>great interactions between characters
>diversity doesn't equal stereotypes because characters feel natural and represent regular people to some extent (Jax actually knows his way around machines and isn't some dumb hood nigga)

the entire show just has some weirdly comfy aesthetic that I can only find in Gotham and previously in Smallville.

Supergirl and Flash really bother me because of the whole "Character is OP but still manages to fuck up in fights", "Let's generate some drama out of thin air", and "MUH FEMINISM" bullshit. Arrow has been solid this season so I hope it continues to do that

Fuckups of Tomorrow has become great.

>Arrow S1-2, 5
>Flash S1-2, 4 not counting the newest episode #feminism
>Legends S2-3
>Not good
You just have shit taste.

Other than the bit with the feminist author.

>I think its time we admit that my opinion is the right one
Fuck yourself, dweeb

Flash is the worst

Season 2 of Flash is abysmal. Fuck off shill.

it really wasn't salvaged. In fact it made me even sadder because Barry ended up doing nothing and it kept cutting back to iris

I'm wondering how Season 2 of Flash would have shaped out if Legends of Tomorrow was never made.

Arrow Season 2 and The Flash Season 1 are great. I miss the old talkback threads.

6. When Harry Met Harry (November 14, 2017)
>When collectors of Native American artifacts are attacked by Mina Chayton (guest star Chelsea Kurtz), a meta-human who can bring inanimate objects to life, Barry turns to a surprising ally for help. Determined to crack the identity of The Thinker, Harry enlists Cisco’s help to summon the ultimate think tank: "The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.
>"The Council of Wells"

Fuck you, OP. After Season 3, The Flash is at least trying to emulate Season 1 again.

Flash is the slowest comic book show, Supergirl is drastically better
speedforcefags are actually retarded

I miss the hype charts for Flash.

Actually, weren't we still making them as late as last season? I haven't seen any for this season.

take supergirl gave us Constantine and Vixen anime

We are. But it's not the same.

So is Felicity really gonna die or was that shitposting?

Saying '#' made it more painfully cringey

They're never been more than okay.

But okay is way better than almost every other previous attempt, so comic-fans lapped it up because it was the best they could get.

Normie fans lapped it up because it was sexy young adult drama.

Both have largely gotten tired of it.

Kara is too old and not blonde enough.

For me it's
>Arrow S1-The Climb, 5
>Flash S1-most of 2 ignoring a few retarded plot points, hopefully 4 (it's on the right track)
I wanted to like Legends but aspects of it annoy me too much, even now. Not that it doesn't have great moments

I'M THE FLASH is one of my favorite parts of the whole series

RETURN OF THE MACK

Disagree. Arrowverse is way better than boring Marvel/Netflix shit.

>i-it was never good
Rrrrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhttttttt
Wow, haven't heard this one before. Gee OP, whatever other light will you shine on us plebs?

>laurel

Well, of course they weren't actually good. I don't think anybody actually thinks that.
They were just entertaining and it was somewhat fun to see what they did with the comic characters. Once the novelty wore off, only the worst parts remained.